Wire Form Brackets & Clips: Fabrication Services from Western Wire Products Company
Brackets & Clips, Hangers, Hooks and Plumbing & Electrical Hardware
If your business needs a wire form supplier, a supplier of pipe/tubing/conduit brackets & clips, hangers, hooks, straps or related wire forms for construction, HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical uses, or related or general hardware use, then Western Wire Products Company, a manufacturer and major supplier to national U.S. distribution channels, can most likely supply the products that you company needs or custom-fabricated brackets & clips to meet your specifications, design(s) and market sector standards. We supply manufacturers and business of all kinds who need industry-standard wire forms, specialty and custom wire form products for general assembly and manufacturing, supply, retail, or for use with particular products or applications. We also supply businesses worldwide.
Some of the wide range of Plumbing & Electrical supplies that we offer including brackets & clips, hooks, straps, plates and guards and related items in our inventory includes:
- FHA Straps – for use with pipe/tubing and electrical installations; available in 16 gauge and 18 gauge perforated or punched styles in standard sizing (1-½” wide straps in lengths of 9”, 12” or 18”—contact us for custom lengths)
- Hanger Iron
- Our standard inventory of Hanger Iron includes Perforated Hanger Bars come with 17/64” evenly-spaced holes for ¼” bolts
- Standard Twist-Slot Hanger Bars with 7/8” slots for slipping the end strap through to complete installation; our standard Twist-Slot Hager Bar offers alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts, and 1/8” holes for nails
- 28 gauge and 24 gauge standardized Hanger Bars available
- Ductape Brand Tinner’s Tape offering evenly-spaced, alternating 17/64” holes for use with ¼” bolts and the 1/8” holes for use with nails are also available
- Learn more about our Pipe Hangers
- J-Hooks – used to secure residential and commercial tubing, pipe, cable, conduit and wiring; Copper-coated or Zinc-coated hooks available in 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″; learn more about our J-Hooks
- Pipe Hooks – sizing for all standard tubing or pipe Outer Diameters (O.D.); these products are available in 10 gauge, and available plain or Copper-coated; plastic-coated variants available in 6” lengths (10 gauge) hooks only; Copper-coated (a.k.a. “Copper Boys”) tubing/pipe hangers (12-½ gauge) to fit ½” or ¾” Copper tubing/pipes; learn more about our Pipe Hooks
- Pipe Straps (Snap-on-Straps) – One-Hole (T.W.) Straps are for thin-wall tubing installations and are available galvanized or Copper-coated; our Two-Hole Pipe Straps fit standard pipe and tubing
- Stud Guards – ½” self-nailing metal guards for installation in interior wall construction to protect electrical cables, wiring and copper tubing from nail damage or later problems from contact with hidden wiring; these guards are available in 3”, 5” and 6″ lengths fabricated from 18 gauge and 16 gauge steels (note: these guards meet building code requirements)
- Stud Plate – standard-sized 8” x 5” Stud Plates are available in 16 gauge steel (bulk-packed 50 per box)
Request a price quote on custom brackets & clips, pipe/tubing/conduit hangers and hooks or other Plumbing & Electrical supplies to meet your company’s specific requirements or other market sector standards.
Please note that Western Wire Products Co. can meet a wide range of production standards including, but not limited to ASME standards and specifications, and Government/U.S. Military/Navy (AN, MS, NAS and NASM) specifications.
Additional Wire Forms Useful for Construction, Plumbing & Electrical and General Hardware Uses
Western Wire Products Co. offers an extensive inventory of standard-sized hardware items including a wide range of hangers, hooks, additional types of clips besides Plumbing & Electrical brackets & clips, mechanical fasteners and related items. Many of these items are for general hardware uses, but many manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), builders, HVAC manufacturing and repair businesses, Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), the automotive sector (e.g. automotive wire forms and mechanical fasteners), Aerospace Hardware, and other market sectors utilize these kinds of mechanical fasteners, hooks and clips on a daily basis.
We maintain a variety of industry-standard wire forms as well as standard metal grades/gauge steel, MB Spring Wire products, and standard sizes. Some products are available in metric sizing, or your business may request a production run for metric-sized, custom brackets & clips or other wire forms.
Review catalog pages for our inventory stock of other types of wire form clips includes:
- Double Loop Hitch Pins
- Grip Clips
- External Hitch Pin Clips
- Hitch Pin Clips
- Key Snaps
- Pear Clips
- Ring Clips
- Rue Ring Clips
- Safety Pin Fasteners
- Stainless Steel Hitch Pin Clips
- Stainless Steel Hair Pin Clips
- Standardized S-Hooks
And, you may find our Paint Line Hangers or other standardized Wire Hangers useful for your applications particularly if they involve hanging pipe, electrical cabling, conduits, HVAC work, or other types of construction and/or commercial or residential wiring installations or later repairs.
You may review Western Wire Products Co.’s standard inventory by reviewing our wire forms catalog/Visual Index. You may download pdf files of the individual catalog pages for your later reference.
Standard Product Categoriess and Secondary Operations
Western Wire Products Co is a full-service wire forms manufacturer including for wire form clips. We can offer an extensive production capacity utilizing more than 100 pieces of production machinery along with differing primary fabrication techniques.
Our standardized and extensive wire form inventory includes a wide range of products in the following categories: wire hangers, mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, and custom springs. You may view our wire forms catalog and/or Visual Index online.
Generally, we can offer companies custom production runs, design and engineering of wire form products including brackets & clips and rapid prototype work. Our primary fabrication services accommodate precision CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques, as well as cost-effective multi-slide forming/four-slide forming fabrication options.
We offer our clients a wide range of metals selection for wire forms along with an extensive list of secondary operations. We can assist your company with custom manufacturing including these secondary operations: Austempering, wire bending, chamfering, coining, deburring/vibratory deburring, in-process staking/staking, machining (general machining, precision-machining, or lower volume, highly precise CNC-machining), application of various hardening or finishing treatments (e.g. case hardening, heat treatments, atmospheric treatments, neutral air treatment, stress-relieving treatment, or vacuum heat treating), passivation for sanitary wire forms (Stainless Steel grades), applying plating or coating options (electro-coating/e-coating of various metallic coatings many for corrosion resistance, applying powder coatings, etc.), wire punching, strip forming, tapping, secondary threading services, wire form stamping(including four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping), swaging, and welding for product assembly if needed.
Western Wire Product Co. also offers finishing services as requested on custom production runs as well as general bulk-packing options.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Brackets & Clips or Inventory Wire Forms
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about purchasing brackets & clips, hooks, hangers, straps or any of inventory wire forms. Also, please let us know if you need a manufacturer for brackets & clips or other types of wire forms. We can offer start-to-finish fabrication services for business clients in the U.S. or worldwide. You may reach us by e-mail at: [email protected]. Businesses may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide, at 800-325-3770.
U.S. business clients may also take advantage of our inventory stocking options. We offer U.S. customers shipping to preferred locations or warehouses. We also provide Kan Ban stocking, location-to-location shipping or (LTL shipping), “just-in-time” shipping, or shipping of entire custom-made production lots. Companies outside of the U.S. may request custom fabrication services and bulk inventory shipments to locations in Canada, Mexico, South America, much of Europe, Australia, Japan, or to other locations in Asia.