Western Wire Products Company Can Fabricate Your Metal Stampings and Wire Forms (OEM, Standardized, Specialty and Custom)
Purchase Standard, OEM, Specialty or Custom Metal Stampings Direct from the Manufacturer
Leading wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company (located in the St. Louis area) supplies a variety of types of metal stampings, industrial wire form products, OEM, specialty, industry-standard and completely custom wire forms to business of all kinds in diverse market sectors. We are a full-service wire forms fabrication company, or you may order products direct from our extensive inventory. We produce wire form products in five main product categories including Wire Forms, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, Mechanical Fasteners, and Custom Springs. If your company requires custom-fabricated wire stampings or other wire forms, please let us know as we offer manufacturing services from design, to engineering and materials selection, to prototyping, primary fabrication, secondary operations, product finishing services and bulk packaging. We also ship wire form products to business customers worldwide and we can meet a diverse market sector standards.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. in order to purchase standard inventory wire forms or metal stampings. Please contact us if your company needs a full-service manufacturer for custom wire forms fabrication and production services. You may call us at 800-325-3770. Also, you may reach Western Wire Products Co. by e-mail at: [email protected].
Metal Stampings and Custom Wire Forms Fabrication Capacity
With more than 100 pieces of precision and CNC-machining equipment at our job shop/facilities, we can produce a wide range of industry-standard wire forms and metal stampings that meet a wide range of market sector standards—and, we can also produce sizing for metric applications for custom production runs as well. With our full-service fabrication shop, we can assist your company from start-to-finish regarding product design and fabrication. We provide our business-to-business customers with custom fabrication services including: product design and engineering services, materials selection options, rapid prototype work, CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, multi-slide forming, four-slide forming, precision-machining, primary fabrication services, primary and secondary threading of blank wire, and fabrication of simple to quite complex custom wire forms. We also provide our business clientele with secondary operations services and options, a variety of product finishing services (plating, coatings, electro-coatings, various types of treatments, etc.), as well as providing metal stampings and other custom wire forms in bulk packaging.
Our range of production machinery can accommodate a range of general wire diameter capacities for fabrication/production runs including:
- Complying with diverse market sector and industrial standards including many ASME, ASTM, Government, military/Navy, and other specifications
- 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters on lower-volume, highly-precise CNC-machinery
- Metric sizing of wire diameters of 0.4 mm to 16 mm on lower-volume, highly-precise CNC-machinery
- 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters on our precision production machinery utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming techniques
- Metric sizing of wire diameters of 0.75 mm to 14 mm on our precision production machinery utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming techniques
- Strip steel wire to 16 gauge
Inventory Stock Metal Stampings and Custom Wire Form Fabrication Services
We stock some metal stampings in our inventory and we can fabricate OEM, specialty and custom wire form metal stampings (e.g. FHA Straps, Pipe Straps a.k.a Snap-on-Straps, Two-Hole Pipe Straps, One-Hole (T.W.) Straps, Stud Guards, Stud Plates, etc.) and similar products, particularly those frequently used in the Plumbing & Electrical, HVAC, MRO, Aerospace Hardware, and automotive sectors (automotive wire forms and mechanical fasteners). We can produce industry-standard metal stampings, OEM, specialty or completely custom-designed metal stampings that meet a wide range of market sector specifications and also most business customer requirements.
You may view our wire forms catalog and/or Visual Index for information and specific product details, including for metal stampings, by wire form category (pdf file downloads available).
Our general custom fabrication services and production capacity includes, but is not limited to the following options:
- Simple-to-complex wire bending/forming
- Blank wire threading services
- Rapid prototype work for metal stampings and/or wire forms including design, engineering, and fabrication of product samples including industry-standard sizing, meeting OEM or specialty specifications, and also manufacturing completely custom metal stampings or other types of wire forms
- A range of base materials selections, many in various grades including aluminum, brass, Cadmium, copper, hanger iron, Monel, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, Stainless Steels, tin, Zinc, etc.; we can explore other optional metals for custom production runs such as alloys per business customer requests
- Full-services secondary operations including Austempering, wire form bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, in-process staking/staking, general machining, notching, general product assembly, punching, wire stamping, wire swaging, tapping, threading (including secondary threading), wire tube fabrication, wire tube forming, undercutting, vibratory deburring, and various welding services as requested
- A range of finishing options such as electroplating/electro-coating services (various materials options including a variety of metallic coating options), galvanization of steels, sanitary passivation of Stainless Steels, powder coats/powder coatings, and a variety of finishing options and treatments including hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, vacuum treatments, and other options
- Bulk packaging in various sizes including 100, 250, 500 and 1000 pieces and some retail assortment packaging options—please review our catalog for bulk packaging of inventory wire forms or discuss bulk packaging options direct with Western Wire Products Co.
Request a price quote on custom metal stampings or other categories of wire forms that will meet your company’s particular specifications as well as market sector standards.
Metal Stampings and Wire Forms Shipped Throughout the U.S. and to International Clientele
U.S. business clients may order any of our wire forms or request custom fabrication services for metal stampings or other products. Additionally, U.S. business customers may take advantage of our LTL shipping (location-to-location), “just-in-time” shipping, Kan Ban stocking and direct shipments.
We ship metal stampings, other wire forms and custom production runs to business customers globally. If your business is in Canada, Mexico, elsewhere in Central America or South America, in Europe, Australia, Japan, or elsewhere in in Asia, please contact us direct about orders and to discuss shipping and customs requirements.