Steel Pins Fabrication Services and Wire Form Supplies Available from the Manufacturer
Steel Pins and Wire Forms Manufacturer
Leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company (located in Fenton, Missouri, in the St. Louis metropolitan area) has been a major U.S. manufacturer and supplier of wire forms for over 100 years. We produce a wide range of wire forms including many varieties of Steel Pins. Our main product categories include: Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Forms, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, and Custom Springs. We have over 100 pieces of production machinery and we can accommodate a wide range of wire diameters. As a full-service manufacturer, we can offer a range of production techniques including: product design and engineering services, materials selection options, rapid prototype work,CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, multi-slide forming, four-slide forming, other types of precision-machining, primary fabrication, primary and secondary threading of blank wire, and fabrication of simple to quite complex custom wire forms. We offer a wide range of secondary options and finishing services including various types of plating, coatings, electro-coatings, various treatments, bulk packaging and shipping.
Businesses in the U.S. or worldwide may contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase standard inventory wire forms including any of our many types of Steel Pins, or for custom wire forms fabrication and production services. You may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770; or, you may reach us by e-mail at: [email protected].
Inventory Steel Pins, Stainless Steel Pins or Custom Fabrication of Pins to Meet Your Requirements and Specifications
Western Wire Products Co. produces inventory Steel Pins and custom-made Steel Pins based on our business customers’ specific requests. We produce pins for a wide range of applications, and we can meet a wide range of production specifications and standards including ASTM, ASME (e.g. standard ASME B18.8.1, ASME B18.8.6M, etc.), Government, military- and Navy-compliant pins (e.g. AS9245/MS9245, MS24665/NASM24665, etc.). Additionally, we produce Stainless Steel Pins using a variety of grades (e.g. from MB Spring Wire, AS9245 standards, Type 302 Stainless Steel, Type 304 Stainless Steel, Type 316, Corrosion and Heat Resistant Steel AS7211 or as Type 321 Stainless Steel, etc.) for different market sectors such as those used in the Plumbing & Electrical, HVAC assembly and repair, construction, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), Aerospace Hardware, and even for the diverse needs of the automotive sector (learn more our about automotive wire forms and mechanical fasteners).
Western Wire Products Co. also manufactures sanitary Steel Pins (using passivation) that may be used for a wide range of applications such as agri-business, food processing and distribution, for storage, restaurant and deli refrigerators, coolers, freezers, undercounters, display cases and various other products for end-user food processing requirements throughout the industry. Our sanitary Stainless Steel Pins and other wire forms are also used by medical device manufactures, and another common wire form is IV-Hooks. Just let us know if you require any of our inventory products to fulfill your stocking requirements, or if you need custom fabrication services to meet your company’s specifications.
Some of the many types of Steel Pins in Western Wire Products Co.’s inventory include the following:
- Bridge Pins – learn more about our Bridge Pins
- Cotter Pins – review our Cotters Pins catalog page; a wide range of Cotter Pins are available including: Even End, Chisel Point Cotter Pins; Even End, Taper Point Cotter Pins; Extended Prong, Taper Point Cotter Pins; Humped Cotter Pins; Self-Locking Cotter Pins; and Tee Head Cotter Pins
- Large Diameter Cotters – learn more about our Large Diameter Cotters
- Steel Phosphate-Coated Pins (MS24665) – learn more about our Steel Phosphate-Coated Pins
- Stainless Steel Cotter Pins – review our Stainless Steel Cotter Pins catalog page
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Pins – learn more about our Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Pins; we can meet a wide range of commercial-grade requirements
- Lock Pins
- Roll Pins – review our Roll Pins catalog page
- Spring Pins – review our Spring Pins catalog page
- Safety Pins – review our Safety Pins (Safety Pin Fasteners) catalog page
- Stainless Steel Safety Pins – review our Stainless Steel Safety Pins catalog page
- Coiled Safety Pins – review our Coiled Safety Pins catalog page
- Stainless Steel Clinch Pins – review our Stainless Steel Clinch Pins catalog page
- Humped Cotter Pins – review our Cotter Pins catalog page
- Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins – review our Stainless Steel Cotter Pins catalog page
- Stainless Steel Hitch Pin Clips – review our Stainless Steel Hitch Pin Clips catalog page
- Stainless Steel Hair Pin Clips – review our Stainless Steel Hair Pin Clips catalog page
- Hair Pin Cotters – review our Hairpin Cotters catalog page
- External Hair Pin Cotters – review our External Hair Pin Cotters catalog page
- Additional types of Steel Pins including custom-made Steel Pins per business customer requests
You may view Western Wire Products Co.’s wire forms catalog and/or Visual Index for more detailed product information and to learn more about our standardized inventory designs for Steel Pins and other wire forms by category (pdf file downloads available).
Request a price quote on custom-fabricated Steel Pins, or for other types of wire forms to meet your company’s specifications and market sector standards.
Steel Pins, Cotter Pins and Other Wire Forms Shipped Globally
Our U.S. business customers may order any of our inventory of Steel Pins and other wire forms, or request custom fabrication services. Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service manufacturer and we offer primary fabrication services, a wide range of secondary operations, product finishing services including plating, coatings and treatments, and we provide bulk packaging. Our U.S. business clients may take advantage of our inventory stocking options including LTL shipping (location-to-location), Kan-Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping, and direct shipments to your warehouse or other facilities/locations.
We ship Steel Pins as well as other types of wire forms including custom production runs to business customers worldwide. If your business is located in Canada, Mexico, or elsewhere in Central America or South America, please order direct. We also ship to businesses throughout Europe, to Australia, to Japan, and to many other countries throughout Asia. We do ask the customers outside of the U.S. contact us about your shipping requirements and applicable customs.
Businesses may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770. Additionally, you can reach us bycontacting Western Wire Products Co., or you may e-mail with any product or service inquiries to: sal[email protected].