Choose Western Wire Products Co. for Custom, OEM and Specialty Wire Form Manufacturing
Is Your Company Looking for Wire Form Manufacturers to Produce Wire Forms to Your Specifications?
If your business is searching for wire form manufacturers for bulk inventory supply, for custom Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), or for specialty and custom-made products for specific manufacturing, assembly, industrial or hardware supply requirements, then be sure to contact leading, U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company based in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
In business for over 100 years, we have supplied companies small and large as well as Government agencies and entities with industry standard, OEM, specialty and custom wire form fabrications. We are a full-service form manufacturer that offers assistance with every step of the fabrication process from design, engineering, materials selections, wire form prototyping, primary fabrication to secondary operations, product finishing, and bulk shipping worldwide.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. to fulfill your general wire forms inventory stocking, or contact us, one of your available, form manufacturers for OEM, specialty or custom fabrication projects. You may call us toll-free at (800-325-3770) for any of our general wire form supplies that meet your parts supply needs.
Clients from outside of the U.S. may contact us about custom production runs as well, or to purchase wire forms direct from our inventory stock.
Industry-Standard, Bulk, Inventory Stock Wire Forms: Available Product Categories for Your Market Sector
Western Wire Products Co. has an extensive selection of standardized wire form products available for direct purchase and shipment to diverse market sectors, and to individual businesses small, mid-sized or large. We are a leading form manufacturer and supplier to national distribution channels. We also supply individual companies direct. Whether your market sector involves an OEM, a hardware supply distribution or supply, Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), heavy industry (industrial wire products), general manufacturing and/or product assembly, or the Plumbing & Electrical and/or HVAC manufacturing and repair sectors, we can supply your business with a wide range of standardized products. Some of the other specialized markets that we supply includes Aerospace/Aviation Hardware supply, the automotive sector (automotive wire forms, automotive stampings, etc.), the electronics sector, heavy vehicle manufacturing and hardware parts supply, agribusiness, food processors and distribution (e.g. parts for refrigeration, coolers, display coolers, etc.), medical device manufacturers, or other businesses.
Western Wire Products Co.’s primary product categories include general, CNC-machined, and precision products.
Our product categories are: general Wire Forms, Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, and precision and/or industrial Custom Springs. We offer products that meet industry standards such as ASME-compliance, or even more stringent, U.S. Government, military and Navy (e.g. AN, MS, NAS, and NASM specifications). Our individual product range from simple designs and simple bends to products with complex wire form geometries with multiple bends, threading or other options.
Please take a few minutes to review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog or Visual Index for more information about specific products, drawings and designs, sizing options including metric sizing options, materials options and specific metal grades, and other information about our wire forms.
Wire Form Manufacturing Services
Western Wire Products Co. maintains a large wire form manufacturing facility. Our wire forming job shop accommodates a wide range of production capabilities. For primary manufacturing, we can accommodate fabrication utilizing a variety of fabrication techniques using a wide range of wire diameters. Some of the primary form manufacturing options include:
- Blank wire forming, cutting, bending, threading, etc.
- Lower-volume product runs utilizing highly-precise, CNC-machining, CNC wire bending, and CNC wire forming services; our capabilities allow us to produce wire forms ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters (metric sizing of 0.4 mm to 16 mm wire diameters)
- Higher-volume, yet precision-machine production runs utilizing multi-slide forming or four-slide forming methods; our capabilities allow us to produce wire forms ranging from 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters (metric sizing of 0.75 mm to 14 mm wire diameter)
- Strip Steel Wire forming and bending to 16 gauge steels
- Primary materials selections included: MB Spring, our most common material for general form manufacturing tasks; we offer a wide range of other metals, various Mild Steel grades, various Stainless Steel grades, various Aluminum grades, and additional metals and allows
- We meet ASME standards and other market sector specifications
As your full-service, wire form manufacturers, we can produce simple to very complex wire forms utilizing a range of fabrication options as well as an extensive list of secondary operations, mechanical operations, treatments, and additional finishing services for our business clients. With extensive fabrication and production methods, we can offer your company options from custom wire forms manufacturing from start-to-finish.
Secondary Operations, Additional Mechanical Operations, Treatments and Finishing from Your Form Manufacturer
Our secondary operations, treatments and finishing services allow us to fulfill a wide range of wire form types, as well as specialty, OEM and completely custom products per your instructions. You can choose from a wide variety of secondary operations that will meet your wire form design, engineering, finishing and project application requirements.
Our additional operations and wire form manufacturing options include, but are not limited to the following:
- Secondary operations and treatments: Austempering, case hardening, passivation for sanitary and corrosion resistant Stainless Steel wire forms, plating or coating options (e.g. electro-coating, electro-plating, powder coats, etc.), and additional treatment options (e.g. atmospheric treatments, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, stress-relieving treatments, vacuum heat-treating, etc.)
- Additional mechanical operations: bending, chamfering (creating cuts a.k.a. chamfers), coining, cutting, deburring/vibratory deburring, hydraulic bending, in-process staking/staking, additional machining (CNC-machining, precision-machining options, etc.), punching, stamping(four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping), straightening, strip forming, swaging, tapping, secondary threading, wire tube/pipe/thin wall conduit forming
- Finishing services and additional options: welding services if applicable, additional services per request, bulk packaging, etc.
Request a project quote on OEM, specialty or custom, wire forms direct from the manufacturer, or let us know about your project and the level of production assistance that you need as well as market sector specifications.
Western Wire Products Co. Is One of the U.S. Wire Form Manufacturers That Ships Globally
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for direct, bulk inventory stock purchases of our standard wire forms or to begin collaboration with one of the leading U.S. wire form manufacturers that will ship to business customers worldwide.
American business customers can take advantage of bulk purchases and any of our shipping options including shipping direct to a warehouse, Kan Ban stocking, shipping to multiple locations and LTL shipping (location-to-location). We ship bulk inventory stock and complete, custom wire form production runs to customers in Canada, Mexico, to countries in the rest of the Americas, to European businesses, to Australian and Japanese business clients, as well as shipping to business and warehousing locations elsewhere in Asia.
You may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide in the U.S. at 800-325-3770. Businesses may also reach us by e-mail at: [email protected], in order to discuss your OEM, specialty or custom wire forms fabrication requirements and project scope.