CNC and Precision Wire Forms Bending, Fabrication, Secondary Operations and Finishing Services
Custom Wire Form Bending Services Available Direct from the Manufacturer
If your company requires the services of a wire form manufacturer and supplier that can handle wire form bending and secondary wire form bending, then be sure to discuss your project with St. Louis-basedWestern Wire Products Company. We are a major U.S. wire forms fabrication company and we can offer business complete custom fabrication services from design and engineering to delivering the finished goods. We have been in business for over 100 years, and we are a precision and CNC wire bending company that can produce a wide range of wire forms in various categories that meet ASMT standards, other industry standards, and also compliance with U.S. Government, military, and Navy standards (e.g. AN, MS, NAS, and NASM, etc.).
Western Wire Products Co. produces general wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom springs, for diverse markets including standard, specialty, and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products, and completely custom fabrications. We supply major U.S. distribution channels, individual distributors and suppliers, Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), the construction sector, Plumbing & Electrical, HVAC manufacturing and repair, general hardware supply, automotive and heavy vehicle manufacturers, parts supply, and automotive repair sectors (e.g. automotive wire forms and automotive stampings), Aerospace Hardware supply, electronics manufacturers, agribusiness, and even other diverse markets including food distribution, preparation or even medical device manufactures in need of sanitary wire forms (e.g. passivation of Stainless Steel grades). Within the production capacity of over 100 pieces of fabrication machinery at our plant, we can accommodate a wide range of simple to complex wire forms bending services as well as secondary operations and product finishing services.
Full-Service Wire Form Fabrication and Bending Services
If your business is in need of a supplier for general, standardized wire forms, then please take a few minutes to review the main products in our current inventory—review the Western Wire Products Co. wire forms catalog and/or Visual Index. If your company needs assistance producing and manufacturing OEM, specialty and custom wire forms fabrications, then contact Western Wire Products Co. (800-325-3770) to discuss your fabrication request(s).
Western Wire Products Co. is a full service wire form fabrication and bending company offering different production methods and a wide range of capabilities. We can offer complete product design and engineering, a wide range of wire options including MB Spring Wire, various grades of steel, various grades of Stainless Steels, Brass, Aluminum, Copper, and other options, and we also offer a range of standardized metallic coating options. Western Wire Products Co. can provide primary bending services including CNC wire bending, other cost-effective precision wire bending options, custom wire bending as needed or for complex wire form geometries, and also wire form tube bending and wire form tube formingfabrication services.
Once your company provides us with a finished wire form design, or we produce design(s) for your business, we can then proceed to rapid product prototyping for approval of the final design. For your primary wire bending services as well as secondary wire bending services, we can handle:
- Full-service primary fabrication services including primary and secondary bending utilizing MB Spring Wire, various grades of steels or Stainless Steels, and also Aluminum (basically any practical length for your wire form design)
- Blank wire bending and forming
- Blank wire threading and secondary threading fabrication services
- Blank steel wire bending/forming to 16 gauge strip steels
- Primary fabrication of wire forms from a single bend to multiple/complex bends
- Lower volume production runs requiring highly precise CNC wire forming and wire bending specifications—services accommodate 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters (metric sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Precise, yet more cost-effective wire bending and general fabrication of geometries including cost-effective multi-slide forming or four-slide forming techniques—services accommodate 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters (metric sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Precision primary and secondary wire bending for springs to meet spring compression, extension and torsion specifications—we can also produce industrial steel springs as well
- A wide range of secondary operations are available for OEM, specialty and custom wire form fabrications. We offer our clients as wide range of services including: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, cutting, deburring/vibratory deburring, drilling services, galvanization of steels (e.g. various standard steel grades, cold-rolled steels, plain or mild steel grades, spring steels or MB Spring Wire, strip steel grades, etc.), in-process staking or staking, general machining, precision machining, and applying various types of treatments (e.g. atmospheric and/or neutral air treatment(s), case hardening, other hardening options, various other heat treatments, stress-relieving treatment(s), or vacuum heat-treating, etc.), Stainless Steel passivation, applying plating or coating to the finished wire form (e.g. metallic electro-coating/electroplating of various common materials and metals, powder coats, etc.), punching, stamping (including four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping methods/options), straightening, strip forming, swaging or cutting the wire for complex geometries or applications (please note: undercutting is not available at this time), tapping, secondary threading, and welding services if needed for final assembly
- Additional secondary operations and finishing services available as requested for custom fabrications
Request a price quote for OEM, specialty or custom wire bending and full-service fabrication services direct from a major, leading U.S. manufacturer that works direct with companies to produce the precise wire forms that your business needs to meet your production requirements.
Bulk Packaging, Product Shipping, Inventory Stocking Options for U.S. Companies, and Wire Forms Shipped Worldwide
American companies may take advantage of bulk, direct inventory shipments (review our wire forms catalog and/or Visual Index), as well as several shipping and stocking options. We offer U.S. companies wire forms bulk-packed for distribution and some for retail sales, as well a nationwide shipping of bulk wire forms, location-to-location shipping (LTL shipment) to warehouses or other locations, Kan Ban stocking, and even “just-in-time” shipping.
We do ship bulk wire forms and entire production runs of standardized, OEM, specialty and custom wire forms requiring your wire bending specifications, or other types of custom-fabricated wire forms requirements, to international locations as well. Currently, we ship to Canada or Mexico, to business elsewhere in Central America and South America, to companies in many European countries, to clients in Australia, Japan, and elsewhere in Asia.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for any bulk, inventory wire form purchases, or to request manufacturing services including wire bending services. Business customers may call us direct at 800-325-3770. You may reach Western Wire Products Co. by e-mail at: [email protected].