Wire Display Poles, Fasteners, Fixtures and Wire Frame Signage Products
Wire Display Poles Accessory Products, Signage Products, Fasteners and Custom Fabrication Options
With the increased popularity of sturdy, yet lightweight Wire Display Poles (one or assembled signage poles) along with Wire Display Feet, many of our inventory products may be ideal for your retail or commercial signage, or for other types of signage products.
Western Wire Products Company produces and stocks a wide range of mechanical fasteners, hangers, hooks, grips, clips, and specifically, signage hangers, and of course a wide range of products used for conduits, pipes, tubes, square tubing, used in construction, used in the Plumbing & Electrical and HVAC manufacturing and repair sectors. We also supply major national distribution channels, major U.S. suppliers, corporations, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) companies, manufacturers and industrial clients, as well as individual businesses, the Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), the automotive sector, agribusiness, general hardware supply, Aerospace Hardware supply, and also commercial retailers of all sizes.
Some of our inventory stock products along custom fabrication options for signage, Wire Display Poles accessory products, mechanical fasteners, and other signage products include, but are not limited to:
- Custom-fabricated Wire Display Feet/Wire Pole Feet/Wire Pole Display Feet for free-standing signage; usually four wire feet assembled by using two separate wire feet lengths together for many types of signage
- Wire Display Poles with popular sizes at 24” lengths with different pole diameters—we can fabricate a range of lengths to meet many application requirements for signage and advertising
- Opt for custom-made wire form clips for Display Poles, Signage Clips, grip clips/signage grips, Pole Straps, and related types of fastening devices for signs/signage materials
- Banner, sign or Signage Hangers—learn more about our inventory Sign Hangers
- All-Purpose Tie Wires
- CC Wire Hangers/Double C Sign Hangers
- Custom wire fasteners
- Hanger Iron or Perforated Hanger Bar, Ductape Tinner’s Tape, or Twist-Slot Hanger Bar
- Key Snaps
- Paint Line Hangers
- Pear Clips
- Plumbing & Electrical wire forms (inventory stock)
- Pipe Hooks including “Copper Boys” or Copper-coated tubing hangers (12-½ gauge) designed to fit standardized ½” and ¾” Copper tubing
- Pipe Straps including Snap-on-Straps, One-Hole (T.W.) Straps (which are ideal for thin-wall tubing applications and installation work), or Two-Hole Pipe Straps
- Opt for custom-made Pole Gripper styles mechanical fasteners for signage—these items are very similar to some versions of Pipe Straps
- Western Wire Products Co. fabricates custom square wire form tubing
- Custom, wire form style tube forming services available
- Let us know if you need a custom production run of customized Wire Snap Links
We also stock a wide range of miscellaneous wire forms for various assembly projects including clips, grips, fasteners, and related products available from our inventory.
Request a price quote for custom-fabricated Wire Display Poles, Wire Display Pole Feet, and of course any other items that your business requires for free-standing signage or for hanging signage products.
Standard Product Categories, Wire Diameter Capacity for Custom Wire Display Poles Accessory Products
Western Wire Products Co. can produce thin-wall pipe, conduit or square wire form tubes that may meet you specific need for Wire Display Poles, Wire Display Pole Feet, and of course for various signage hangers, hooks, straps, mechanical fasteners and related items. We do offer a considerable inventory of wire form products—you may just find exactly what you need for your current signage—review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog or Visual Index of our inventory stock (you can also download individual catalog pages for later reference).
Currently, Western Wire Products Co. offers several main product categories. Please take a few minutes to review our products. Standard size versions of the products you are searching for may be available already. If not, your company can request custom fabrication services to meet your need for Wire Display Poles, Wire Display Feet, or related free-standing signage or hanging signage fixtures and fasteners. Our main product categories are: mechanical fasteners, wire hangers, general wire forms, wire handles, and custom-made springs.
Our production facility maintains over 100 pieces of production machinery including CNC and high precision production equipment. We do offer our business clients full-service design and engineering assistance, rapid product prototyping, quick turnaround times on prototyping and fabrication services, general primary fabrication services, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming services, as well as cost-effective multi-slide forming or four-slide forming methods and techniques. We can accommodate wire forms fabrication requiring flattening, straightening, bending, threading, and many other primary operations. We also offer an extensive list of secondary operations and finishing services.
We can fabricate a wide range of simple to quite complex wire form geometries using:
- MB Spring Wire
- Other steel wire grades, Stainless Steel Wire grades, Aluminum grades, and other metals
- We can accommodate wire diameters of 0.016” to 0.625” (metric wire diameters at 0.4 mm to 16 mm) in our lower-volume, high-precision, CNC-machining fabrication production runs (primary fabrication services)
- We can accommodate wire diameters of 0.028” to 0.562” (metric wire diameters at 0.75 mm to 14 mm) utilizing higher-volume, precision four-slide or multi-slide forming and/or stamping machinery
- We can accommodate wire fabrication jobs to 16 gauge Strip Steel Wire
- Additional options per business customer request
Western Wire Product Co.’s design, engineering or production team members can explore using other metals, investigate specific alloys and metals combinations, or other types of basic materials selection assistance—that also includes any coating or plating options that you may need for your custom wire form fabrications for Wire Display Poles, or for other purposes. We endeavor to provide services and options per business customer request for custom fabrication work.
As your full-service manufacturer, we do offer our clients an extensive list of secondary operations, treatments, plating or coatings, additional bending, cutting, deburring, swaging, machining, welding, and many other services generally considered as secondary operations. We do offer a wide range of ASME-compliant wire forms and production capabilities. We can meet a variety of different market sector, industry standards. Feel free to look at pages on the website or use the email below to inquire about specific services, primary fabrication options, specific secondary operations, and also general product finishing and shipping options.
Western Wire Products Co. Ships throughout the U.S.A. and to International Businesses
Business operating in the U.S.A. may take advantage of all of our business-to-business services: inventory stocking, direct shipping, bulk-packed shipments, Kan Ban stocking, location-to-location shipping (LTL shipping), “just-in-time” shipping options, or shipments of entire custom production lots shipped to a warehouse or other location.
We do ship to business customers worldwide and can accommodate some metric sizing on inventory stock. We can accommodate metric sizing for custom fabrications of Wire Display Poles, Wire Display Feet, Wire Display Poles accessories and fasteners, or for other custom, specialty or OEM production lots. We ship inventory stock and also completed custom fabrication production runs to businesses located in Mexico, Canada, or to companies elsewhere in Central America, or in South America. We ship too many countries located in Europe, to Australia, to Japan, and too many other countries throughout Asia.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for accessories for your Wire Display Poles or other signage products. Business customers may request custom fabrication of wire forms within our production capabilities. You may call us at 800-325-3770; or, you may contact us by e-mail at: [email protected].