Western Wire Products Co. Fabricates OEM, Specialty and Customized Wire Form Products
Does Your Business Need Manufacturing Assistance for Specialty, Customized Wire Form Products?
If your business needs a supplier for standardized wire forms, or you need the direct manufacturing assistance of primary fabrication company for off-sized industry-standard wire forms, OEM wire forms or for specialty and customized wire form products, then be sure to discuss your plans with Western Wire Products Company (800-325-3770). Based in the St. Louis metropolitan region, are a leading wire forms fabrication manufacturer and supplier. We have over 100 years of experience in the wire forms design and manufacturing business. We can bring an extensive inventory of standardized wire forms for your direct purchase, or you can request our full-service fabrication capabilities for OEM, specialty and customized wire forms. We also supply international businesses with bulk inventory or entire production runs of custom-manufactured wire form products.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. for bulk inventory stock purchases, or regarding custom wire form prototyping, CNC- and precision- fabrication services, our secondary operations, wire form finishing services, inventory stocking, and shipping globally. You may call us at 800-325-3770, or you may contact us by e-mail at: [email protected].
What Kind of Hardware Supply Market Sectors Does Western Wire Products Co. Serve?
Western Wire Products Co., your specialty and custom wire form manufacturer, supplies diverse market sectors. Whether you represent a national distributor or you represent an individual business requiring a production run of custom-made OEM, specialty or customized wire form products, we can likely help. In business now for over 100 years, we have a large production facility and extensive primary fabrication capacity, secondary operations and product finishing services.
Some of the industry-standard, OEM, specialty and customized wire form market sectors that we can supply includes:
- U.S. domestic markets requiring ASME-compliance
- National distribution channels, distributors, supply companies and hardware supply
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- International business customers
- Heavy industrial companies including industrial wire forms
- Individual manufacturing and assembly companies needing OEM, specialty or custom wire forms
- The automotive sector and automotive parts supply and specialty customized wire forms including stampings
- The construction and commercial and building sectors
- Electronics manufacturing and hardware supply
- Smaller hardware supply companies or resale
- HVAC manufacturing and repair sectors
- Plumbing & Electrical hardware supply, construction and repair
- Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs)
- Manufacturing and assembly companies of all sizes
- Retail or commercial signage (indoor and outdoor wire form options)
- Specialty markets like Aerospace Hardware supply
- Specialty markets requiring passivation of Stainless Steels including medical device manufacturing and medical wire forms supply
- Additional markets using Stainless Steel passivation for specialty or customized wire forms such as agribusiness, food processing, food transportation, commercial refrigeration and/or cooling, restaurant hardware supply and related businesses
- U.S. Government, military and Navy acquisition (specifically, AN, MS, NAS, and NASM specifications)
- Additional businesses and individual business customers requiring OEM, specialty or customized wire form manufacturing
Our industry-standard wire form products includes the following main product categories: general wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and mechanical fasteners. We also produce a wide range of sizes of precision, custom-made springs from industrial springs requiring exacting compression, extension and torsion, to a range of general OEM, specialty or hardware supply springs.
If your company needs a general wire forms manufacturer and supplier for industry-standardized products, then be sure to take a few moments to review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog and Visual Index. Also, these products can provide you with examples or our production capabilities, metals, wire diameters and other product details.
Full-Services, OEM, Specialty and Customized Wire Form Fabrication
Western Wire Products Co. is a wire forms manufacture first and foremost. We are a full-service, OEM, specialty and custom wire form manufacturer and supplier as well. If your company needs OEM, specialty or completely custom wire forms, then our extensive primary fabrication and secondary operations should be of use to your business. We maintain over 100 pieces of CNC and precision manufacturing machinery for CNC wire bending and/or CNC wire forming, for precision multi-slide forming or four-slide forming (including precision multi-slide or four-slide stamping) at our production facility and job shop.
From start-to-finish, we can offer your business custom, wire forms fabrication services. We can utilize your company’s designs, drawings or drafts, or we can assist you with concept development through every step of the fabrication.
For businesses interested in OEM, specialty or customized wire form manufacturing services, we can offer:
- OEM, specialty or customize wire form design and engineering and engineering services
- Extensive materials selection for primary fabrication and secondary operations
- Rapid wire form prototyping
- Primary fabrication services including: blank wire forming and bending, CNC-bending, CNC-forming, CNC-machining
- Primary fabrication utilizing precision machining
- Blank wire threading
- Steel strip wire forming to 16-guage steels
- Wire form stampings
- Additional primary fabrication options for simple or complicated wire form geometries
With Western Wire Products Co. our business customers always have options and that includes for secondary operations which include: Austempering, bending (e.g. secondary wire bending or hydraulic bending services), case hardening, chamfering (creating cuts, or wire form chamfers), applying various types of coatings or plating (e.g. electro-coating, powder coats, etc.), coining,secondary cutting services, deburring, in-process staking, secondary machining as requested (CNC, general or precision using four-slide or multi-slide methods), Stainless Steel sanitary passivation, punching, staking, secondary straightening, square tube or small pipe/conduit forming, wire form stamping (four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping), steel strip forming, tapping, swaging, secondary threading as needed, various types of treatment options (e.g. atmospheric or neutral air treatments, heat treatment options, stress-relieving treatments, vacuum heat-treating, etc.), vibratory deburring, and welding services as needed or per request.
We then provide additional finishing options for your wire forms, bulk packaging and shipment of your OEM, specialty and customized wire form production run.
Request a quote on specialty or customized wire form fabrication direct from leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer Western Wire Products Co.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Wire Forms Shipped Worldwide
Businesses in the U.S. can take advantage of business-to-business services including inventory stocking options (e.g. direct multiple bulk shipments, “just-in-time” shipping, or Kan Ban stocking), or companies may purchase an entire, bulk production run lot of OEM, specialty or customized wire forms. We also ship globally. International business customers in Canada, Mexico, Europe, South America, the rest of the Americas, Australia, Japan, or in Asia can order standardized bulk wire forms or request fabrication and shipment of OEM, specialty or customized wire form production lots to your company.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. in order to purchase wire forms direct from our inventory. Also, contact us to request custom wire form fabrication services, your company’s overall requirements and also any market sector specifications. You may call us nationwide in the U.S. at 800-325-3770; or, reach us by e-mail at: [email protected].