Western Wire Products Company Manufacturers Sign Hangers
OEM, Standard, Specialty and Custom, Sign Hangers Fabrication Services
St. Louis-based, Western Wire Products Company is a leading, American wire forms manufacturer in business for a century. We offer a wide range of wire forms manufacturing services meeting a wide range of production standards. With over 100 pieces of production machinery, including CNC and precision equipment, we supply OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), national, and international parts and wire forms distribution channels, as well as individual businesses, large and small. We offer a wide inventory stock that covers OEM, standardized and specialty wire forms, and we offer companies the options of completely custom production runs. As a full-service manufacturer, we offer our clients design and engineering services, rapid prototyping work, a range of primary fabrication services, full-service secondary operations, general product finishing services, bulk packaging and worldwide shipping services including inventory stocking options.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for any inventory stock purchases, or to request custom fabrication services or for assistance designing wire forms to meet your specific application(s) requirements. You may call us in Fenton, Missouri, toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. You may reach us by e-mail with any inventory product questions or with your service inquiries at: [email protected].
Choose Sign Hangers from a Variety of Hangers and Hooks
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates a wide range of wire forms that may work as sign hangers for retail signage (indoor) or for outdoor applications depending on your actual signs and whether or not those signs have wire framing. We off a variety of hangers and hooks for various applications. You can choose any of our inventory stock wire forms to meet your need for sign hangers, or your business may request custom fabrication services and custom production runs based on your company’s own design, or request our assistance in creating sign hangers to meet you current requirements.
We offer a variety of hangers and hooks that may be ideal for your signage requirements. Some of your options include:
- Double C Sign Hanger – durable hangers manufactured using 0.091” Zinc-coated steels; wire forms are currently from 4” to 48” overall lengths
- Hanger Iron – these wire forms may work for your specific application(s)
- Paint Hooks – curved wire forms with nearly-closed tops with a flattened hook are standard designs; these allow you to hang paint cans/buckets and may be a good solution for your particular need, or these may work well as signage/sign hangers for some retail store signage
- Paint Line Hangers – various designs including wire forms that allow you to rotate your paint cans/paint buckets a full 360°
- Pipe Straps – including One-Hole or T.W. straps
- Tarp Straps – great wire forms to cover floors, walls, furniture or other items that you do not want to accidentally drip or spill paint on; these may work well for your specific requirements for sign hangers
- S-Hooks – these wire forms are usually very good options for sign hangers, retail signage, hanging tarps, or for other uses; review the S-Hook product listing page
- V-Hooks are usually top-quality galvanized wire forms with Zinc coatings; standard End Mount V-Hooks or Side Mount V-Hooks may work as your sign hangers depending on your signage and framing
- C-Hooks and J-Hooks are other wire forms options that may work for your signage or to hang signs
- We also a variety of other hangers and hooks that may work quite well for you as sign hangers, we even offer corrosion-resistant plated hooks and lighting fixtures
Inventory Stock Product Categories and General Fabrication Services
Western Wire Products Co. maintains over 100 pieces of CNC and precision wire forming and finishing machinery at our production facility. We offer several main product categories including general wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers and mechanical fasteners. We also fabricate a wide range of custom-made springs including industrial springs, steel torsion springs and stainless steel springs.
We offer companies custom fabrication services including a wide range of individual services. Our in-house design team can assist your business with general product design of simple or complex wire forms, rapid prototyping, general engineering specifications, primary fabrication services (e.g. fabricating blank wire forming, CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, primary threading services, simple to complex bending), secondary operations, product finishing services, bulk packaging, and inventory stocking, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” stocking options and shipping worldwide.
Our primary wire forming fabrication service capacity includes:
- Lower-volume production runs utilizing our CNC-machinery—we can accommodate 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters, or metric wire diameter sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume production runs utilizing precision production machinery including four-slide forming and/or multi-slide forming—we can accommodate 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters, or metric wire diameter sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Strip steel wire diameters ranging to 16 gauge
We can assist your business with a wide range of options including materials selections, secondary operations and finishing services including, but not limited to:
- Base materials options: aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron, steels (cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steels); we can review other metals or alloys as production options per client requests
- Precision secondary operations: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, in-process staking, machining, notching, general product assembly, punching, staking, tapping, threading (and secondary threading), tube forming, undercutting, vibratory deburring, welding services, wire stamping, wire swaging, and other options
- Additional finishing options: electroplating plating services/electro-coating services (various materials options available), galvanization, sanitary passivation (stainless steels), powder coats, and extensive finishing treatments, such as, hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, and many other finishing options
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for You Sign Hangers
Companies and suppliers in the U.S.A. and in other countries may buy any of our inventory stock wire forms and/or sign hangers direct. Businesses may also request custom wire forms fabrication services including design, engineering, product prototyping, primary fabrication services, and secondary operations, finishing services, stocking and shipping services for custom production lots. As your full-service manufacturer, you may choose OEM, standard, specialty or custom-made wire forms to meet your business requirements.
We do request that international business customers contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about current, available shipping options, and to let us know what your company’s shipping requirements are for products including complete production runs/lots for custom fabrications, or for any of our inventory stock items. We do ship wire forms throughout the U.S.A., to businesses in Canada, Mexico, and throughout Central America and South America. We also ship wire forms to countries throughout Europe, to Australia, Japan and elsewhere in Asia.
Individual companies, corporations, suppliers or parts distributors may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770 with product inquiries or to discuss custom fabrication services. You may also reach us by e-mail with your questions at: [email protected].