OEM, Specialty or Custom, Industrial Wire Form Products Fabrication Service
Standardized Inventory Stock Including Industrial Wire Form Products
Western Wire Products Company (800-325-3770) offers industrial and manufacturing companies, as well as supply, hardware supply, assembly companies, specialty markets, repair sectors, and primary manufacturing businesses a wide range of industrial wire form products in several standardized product categories: general Wire Forms, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, Mechanical Fasteners, and precision industrial Custom Springs.
If your company is interested in specialty, OEM or completely industrial wire form products including springs, we can accommodate a wide range of requests for springs fabrication. Our custom, industrial wire form products can include a variety of metal grades for Stainless Steel Torsion Springs, Stainless Steel Wire Springs, or Steel Torsion Springs. We can accommodate fabrication requests for springs the meet exacting compression, extension and torsion as indicated by industrial or manufacturing companies.
Please take a few minutes to review Western Wire Products Co.’s online catalog or Visual Index for more product details about specific types of wire forms, handles, hangers, and mechanical fasteners. Our bulk inventory products are industry-standardized and metric variants are available for some items. We can produce metric sizing for OEM, specialty and custom, industrial wire form products or for hardware supply, assembly, manufacturing, distribution, or for retail sales.
OEM, Specialty and Custom, Industrial Wire Form Products Fabrication Capabilities
Western Wire Products Co.’s wire forming job shop can accommodate a wide range of production request. We have extensive capabilities with over 100 pieces of precision and CNC-machining equipment and machinery for primary fabrication, secondary operations and product finishing services.
So, how can Western Wire Products Co. assist your company to develop and fabricate the exact industrial wire form products that your business needs for operations?
Our OEM, specialty and custom wire form manufacturing is backed by expertise since we have been a leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer for many decades, in fact, we have been in operation for more than 100 years! We are a primary fabrication that can offer industrial clients and other business customers options throughout the entire fabrication process.
For primary manufacturing, we can accommodate a variety of fabrication methods within our wire diameter capabilities. Some of the primary fabrication options available from Western Wire Products Co. include:
- Industrial wire form products design and engineering of simple wire forms to complex wire form geometries, materials selection help, wire form prototyping, primary fabrication services, secondary operations, product finishing and bulk shipping
- Blank wire forming, bending, cutting, threading, and other wire forming options
- CNC wire bending, and CNC wire forming services for lower-volume product runs using wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625”; or, metric sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, precision-machined fabrication utilizing multi-slide forming or four-slide forming methods; we can fabricate higher production runs utilizing wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562”; or, metric sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Additional precision wire forming fabrication options
- Strip Steel Wire fabrication, primary forming and bending accommodating up to 16 gauge steels including CNC wire/strip forming
- Standardized wire materials selections using MB Spring Wire, steel wire products, and a wide range of other metals: various Mild Steels, Cold-Rolled Steels, Galvanized Steels, various Stainless Steels, various Aluminum grades, Brass, Cadmium, Copper, Hanger Iron, Monel, Tin, Zinc, and additional metals or alloys
- Wire form metal stampings (e.g. simple stampings to Contact Assemblies, Phosphor Bronze Stampings, Steel Shields and other options)
- Industry standardized fabrication services, specifically, ASME compliance
- We can accommodate other market sector specifications for industrial, manufacturing and repair such as Aerospace/Aviation Hardware supply, the automotive sector, construction materials supply and hardware supply (e.g. standard hardware supply for construction or event small pipe/conduit/square wire tube forming, for example), for Maintenance and Repair Operations, the Plumbing & Electrical and/or HVAC manufacturing/repair sectors, the automotive sector including heavy vehicle hardware component supply, and for many other market sectors
- We can accommodate very stringent industrial specifications and other stringent primary fabrication standards such as U.S. Government, military and U.S. Navy specifications (e.g. AN, MS, NAS and NASM specifications)
- Additional primary fabrication capabilities accommodating industrial OEM, specialty or custom wire forms
Secondary Operations and Product Finishing Services for Industrial Wire Form Products
Western Wire Products Co. brings extensive secondary operations and general wire form finishing services to the table whether you need industrial wire form products that meet industry-standard specifications, or if your company needs specific secondary operations for your OEM, specialty or completely customized, industrial wire form products.
Our additional secondary fabrication operations for general wire forms or industrial wire form products manufacturing include the following options: Austempering, secondary bending or hydraulic bending,chamfering (secondary cuts or creating chamfers), coining, secondary cutting, deburring/vibratory deburring, in-process staking/staking, additional machining (CNC-machining, precision-machining options, etc.), passivation for sanitary and corrosion-resistant applications, plating and coating options (e.g. electro-coating, electro-plating, or powder coats, etc.), punching, stamping (four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping services available), straightening, strip forming, swaging, tapping, secondary threading, various treatment and finishing options (e.g. atmospheric treatments, case hardening, neutral air treatments, heat treatments, stress-relieving treatments, vacuum heat-treating, etc.), welding services if required, wire tube/pipe/thin wall conduit forming, and additional finishing services on request for OEM, specialty or custom production runs.
Request a project quote on OEM, specialty or custom, industrial wire form products, or feel free to let us know about your project and what type of assistance your company needs.
Western Wire Products Co. for Industrial Wire Form Products Fabrication and Shipping Worldwide
Contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for bulk inventory stock wire form purchases of standardized wire forms. If you need assistance with design, engineering, prototyping, primary fabrication services, secondary operations, and product finishing services to meet your company’s need for OEM, specialty or custom, industrial wire form products, we are here to help your business obtain the exacting industrial wire forms that you need for operations, manufacturing, assembly or for repairs.
Western Wire Products Co. is leading U.S. wire forms primary manufacturer with extensive production capabilities. We ship standardized and industrial wire form products to businesses throughout the U.S. Additionally, U.S. companies can take advantage of our business-to-business stocking services (e.g. direct shipping to a warehouse, Kan Ban stocking, bulk purchases, “just in time shipping,” shipping to multiple locations, and also LTL shipping (location-to-location)).
Western Wire Products Co. can offer international clients manufacturing services, bulk inventory shipments, or shipments of custom industrial wire form products to locations worldwide. We ship to business customers throughout Europe, to Canada, to Mexico, to countries throughout South America or Central America, to Australia, to Japan, and to business clients elsewhere in Asia.
You may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. Your business may reach us by e-mail at: [email protected], for inventory purchase assistance, or for help in manufacturing your industrial wire form products to your specifications and market sector standards.