Western Wire Products Company Manufactures Custom Wire Fabrications for Diverse Businesses
Western Wire Products Co. Designs, Engineers and Manufactures Custom Wire Fabrications
If your company is in need of custom wire fabrications for OEM, specialty or completely custom applications, then review the capabilities of leading, U.S. wire forms manufacturer Western Wire Products Company, a major U.S. supplier of standardized, OEM, specialty and custom wire forms. In business in St. Louis for a 100 years, we are experts in wire forms manufacturing services. We supply wire forms to national distribution channels, to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), to the Electrical & Plumbing, HVAC, construction and hardware supply sectors, as well as to many other markets, corporations, suppliers, distributors, and individual businesses large and small. Also, we supply wire forms, including custom wire fabrications to clients worldwide.
Business customers may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for purchases of our standardized, wire forms inventory stock, or to request custom wire fabrications production and manufacturing assistance. You may call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. Additionally, you may e-mail custom production inquiries, questions about our services or general product inquiries to: [email protected].
Custom Wire Fabrications: Main Product Categories
As a primary wire forms manufacturer including custom wire fabrications for clients worldwide, Western Wire Products Co. offers a wide assortment of standardized, general wire forms from our inventory stock. Bulk, wholesale packaging of products available, which is ideal for other distributors and suppliers to various markets in the U.S. and worldwide.
We offer wire form fabrications in several main product categories. These product categories include: general Wire Forms, Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Hangers, Wire Handles, and Custom-Made Springs including industrial and steel torsion springs. We have an extensive inventory stock of standardized and specialty wire forms. You may view our inventory stock items from our wire forms catalog or Visual Index. We also offer conveniently sorted products in our Plumbing & Electrical category and you may also learn more about our Aerospace Hardware as well. We meet a wide range of production standards, industry standards and even very stringent U.S. military and U.S. Navy specifications. We can also meet many standards for wire forms that meet sanitary application standards for agriculture, food processing and distribution and also medical device manufacturing.
Custom Wire Fabrications: Primary Fabrication Services
As a full-service manufacturer with an extensive production shop—over 100 pieces of precision and CNC, wire-forming machinery–we can accommodate a wide range of precision custom wire fabrications requests. Additionally, we can offer your company a wide range of services in the product development and fabrication stages. We offer companies the options of creating custom fabrications for OEM usage, for specialty or custom applications.
Our design team can assist your company with the design and engineering process including materials selections, primary fabrication requirements, secondary operations and product finishing. Western Wire Products Co. offers rapid prototype work including complex wire forms, and we offer CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming services. Upon approval of your design, we offer fabrication services for your production run.
We can accommodate a range of wire diameters for custom wire fabrications including:
- Lower-volume, custom production runs that utilize our CNC/precision production machinery for wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (or metric sizes at 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, custom, precision production runs that utilize other machinery including ourmulti-slide forming and four-slide forming equipment with wire diameters ranging from of 0.028” to 0.562” (or metric sizes at 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- We can accommodate wire form fabrication using strip steel wire up to 16 gauge
We can also assist your company with primary materials selection assistance, and we can investigate using various alloys or other metals as requested by clients.
Some of our additional primary fabrication services for custom wire fabrications include:
- Blank wire forming and/or bending (nearly limitless lengths)
- Simple wire bending fabrication services
- Complex wire bending and/or forming fabrication services
- Blank wire threading (primary threading)
- Four-slide fabrication services
- Multi-slide fabrication services
- Custom wire fabrications manufacturing services
- Primary fabrication services include, but are not limited to: Austempering, wire bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, in-process staking, general machining, notching, punching, staking, vibratory deburring, wire stamping, wire swaging, tapping, primary threading, undercutting, and other services
Custom Wire Fabrications: Secondary Operations and General Product Finishing Services
Once completing your primary fabrication services for your production run of custom wire fabrications, we can offer full-service, secondary operations. Additionally, we offer a variety of product finishing services, bulk packaging and several methods of inventory stocking, or your company may arrange for shipment of the entire production lot to your preferred location.
Our secondary operations and product finishing services include, but are not limited to:
- Secondary operations and custom wire fabrications’ finishing services including: electroplating/electro-coating services, galvanization of applicable steels, various powder coats, hardening, neutral air treatment(s), stainless steel passivation (sanitary applications), secondary threading services, vacuum treatment(s), additional product assembly, additional welding services as needed, and other services
- Product finishing services as specified
- Bulk packaging options (wholesale primarily)
- Product shipment and fulfillment
- Competitive lead times to market
Request a price quote for custom wire fabrications that meet your particular product requirements and specifications from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Western Wire Products Co. Ships Throughout the U.S.A. and Worldwide
Western Wire Products Co. ships inventory stock wire forms and custom wire fabrications (custom production runs) throughout the United States. We also offer our U.S. clients various inventory stocking options including bulk inventory purchases, production run shipments, Kan Ban stocking options, “just-in-time” shipping and other options. International customers, please contact us about your preferred shipment methods and about our shipping services outside of the U.S. Custom production runs (production lots) may be shipped at one time or have specific limitations depending upon shipping method and various customs regulations.
Western Wire Products Co. ships wire forms to customers in Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, to countries in South America, throughout much of Europe, to Australia, Japan and locations elsewhere in Asia.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for inventory stock purchases, or to request custom wire fabrications production and manufacturing services. You may call us at 800-325-3770; or, e-mail your production requests, service or product inquiries to: [email protected].