Western Wire Products Co. Manufactures Standard, OEM, Specialty and Custom, Precision and CNC-Fabricated Wire Forms
Types of Wire Forms and CNC-Fabricated Wire Forms Available from Our Inventory
Western Wire Products Company stocks an extensive inventory of industry-standard wire forms. Our current wire forms products include: mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers; and we also produce custom-made springs and industrial springs which meet precision compression, extension and torsion specifications. We also utilize a variety of CNC-machining and precision manufacturing techniques.
Please take a few moments and review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog/Visual Index for specific wire form products available in bulk packaging. We produce these industry-standard, precision and CNC-fabricated wire forms. Our catalog pages have product details, size options, metric sizing options, type of metals, wire diameters, drawings, and other information including different sizes of a particular wire form product.
General CNC Wire Form Bending Capacity at Western Wire Products Co.
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service manufacturer. We offer clients quality products and designs and we can use our CNC wire form fabrication methods including CNC bending, CNC wire forming, and other precision fabrication services. We are manufacturers for businesses small and large, for distributors or individual companies. You can rely on experience and production capacity to deliver OEM, specialty, or custom wire forms manufacturing. Our extensive production facility along with fabrication team in our wire forming shop offers primary wire forms fabrication services and techniques making >custom wire forms and CNC wire forms for businesses small and large.
Current fabrication capacity including CNC fabricated wire forms production capacity at Western Wire Products Co. includes:
- A job shop with over 100 pieces of CNC and precision manufacturing equipment and machinery for primary fabrication and for secondary operations, finishing services
- Extensive fabrication capacity for precision-machined wire forms
- Fabrication of OEM, specialty or customized wire forms for individual business customers
- Extensive base materials selection: MB Spring Wire, various mild steel grades, galvanized steel grades, various Stainless Steel grades, cold-rolled steel grades, Aluminum, and other metals; additional metals for secondary operations
- ASME compliant and ASME Metric compliant fabrications within our wire diameter production capabilities
- We can meet U.S. Government, military and Navy AN, MS, NAS, and NASM specs
- Fabrication of wire forms with simple or complex wire form geometries utilizing CNC-machining
- Design and engineering assistance including rapid wire form prototyping
- Lower-volume, yet high precision capabilities for CNC wire form bending and CNC wire forming tasks using wire diameters between 0.016” to 0.625”; or, metric sizing of 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, precision wire forms fabrication (bending, forming, etc.) for primary fabrication: precision wire forming on larger production runs; cost-effective production runs if you do not need CNC-machining usually, and primary fabrication options ae: multi-slide forming or four-slide forming methods, metal wire stamping, and/or four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping techniques
- Four-slide and/or multi-slide forming for wire diameters between 0.028” to 0.562”; metric sizing between 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Blank wire bending, forming, machining, etc.
- Blank wire threading, CNC threaded wire forms fabrication; secondary CNC wire threading
- CNC wire form bending, CNC wire forming
- CNC industrial wire products manufacturing
- CNC steel wire forms manufacturing options
- CNC wire strip formers usinsdg Strip Steel up to 16 gauge
- CNC tube bending primary fabrication and CNC tube fabrication for conduit/wire tubing, small wire tubing, thin wall tubing, options, used in construction frequently
Additional CNC-machining, secondary operations and/or production run finishing
- Extensive secondary operations and additional machining: Austempering, secondary CNC-machining operations, additional precision-machining, bending, chamfering dssssssd> (creating cuts or chamfers), coining, cutting, deburring or vibratory deburring aoptions, hydraulic bending, passivation for sanitary use and/or corrosion-resistance in Stainless Steel grades, wire form plating or coating options (e.g. electro-coating, electro-plating, powder coats, etc.), in-process staking or staking, punching, stamping (four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping,straightening, swaging, tapping, secondary threading, treatment options (e.g. atmospheric treatments, case hardening, heat or heat-treating options, neutral air, stress-relieving, or vacuum heat-treating), wire tube/pipe/thin wall conduit forming, welding services, and additional options per request
- Extensive options for electroplating/electro-coating services: Steel Galvanization, Stainless Steel passivation for corrosion resistance or sanitary usage applications, powder coatings, and many other metals for coating
Request a price quote for CNC fabricated wire forms made by Western Wire Products Company.
Western Wire Products Co. Ships Inventory Stock and CNC-Fabricated Wire Forms Worldwide
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Company (800-325-3770) about U.S. and international shipping. U.S. companies can take full advantage of our business-to-business services for inventory stocking including, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping, and shipping to multiple locations or warehouses, and of course bulk shipments including entire custom, CNC fabricated wire forms (full production runs). Also, we ship inventory stock in bulk orders to international business clients and complete production runs of OEM, specialty or customized wire form products.
You can learn more about our products by reviewing Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog and Visual Index for industry-standardized wire form products in-stock.
Western Wire Products Co. ships entire production runs and bulk inventory stock purchases to OEMs, and businesses requiring specialty, standardized wire forms with smaller or larger sizes than inventory items or entire production run lots. We ship to businesses located or warehousing in Canada, or in Mexico, to countries throughout South America and Central America, to companies located in many countries in Europe. We also ship wire forms to companies Australia, Japan, and elsewhere in Asia.
Businesses are welcome to call Western Wire Products Company toll-free, nationwide, in the U.S. at (800) 325-3770. Your company can also reach our sales department by email at: [email protected].