Western Wire Products Company Supplies C Hooks to Diverse Markets
C Hooks, Double C Sign Hangers and Variant Wire Forms Manufacturer
If your business is in need of standardized, OEM, specialty or custom C Hooks (a.k.a. C-Hooks, Cee Hooks, Double C Sign Hangers, CC Sign Hangers, ceiling hooks, and other variations), then St. Louis-based,Western Wire Products Company, a leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer for 100 years, can accommodate your company’s requirements. We are a leading supplier of wire forms to U.S. distribution channels, to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), to Maintenance and Repair Organizations (MROs), and to individual companies throughout the U.S. We also supply C Hooks and other wire forms to clients worldwide.
Western Wire Products Co. manufacturers wire forms in several main product categories including generalwire forms, wire hangers, wire handles, and mechanical fasteners. We also manufacture a wide range of custom-made springs including heavy industrial springs, steel torsion springs and/or stainless steel springs. Whether you require C Hooks for signage purposes or to supply home hardware needs, we can accommodate a wide range of designs. We also offer our clients product design, engineering, prototyping services, primary fabrication, secondary operations, product finishing services and inventory stocking options. We are a bulk supplier of wire forms and also offer a wide range of precision and CNC manufacturing services.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for any inventory stock purchases, or to request custom fabrication services or for assistance designing wire forms to meet your specific application(s) requirements. You may call us in Fenton, Missouri, toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. You may reach us by e-mail with any inventory product questions or with your service inquiries at:[email protected].
Opt for Inventory Stock or Custom C Hooks
Business customers may purchase bulk inventory stock wire forms including C Hooks or other variants. If you require custom fabrication services or alternate materials options and finishing services, please let us know. Our standardized C Hooks and signage hanger include a range of standardized wire forms, usually made from MB Spring and usually with a Zinc-coating. We have several standardized options to choose from including:
- Double C Sign Hanger (CC Sign Hangers and C Hooks) – durable hangers fabricated usually from MB Spring Wire; our standard selection of Double C Sign Hangers are 0.091” Zinc-coated steels; our stand C-Hook wire forms currently range from 4” to 48” in overall length; your company may request custom fabrication and variant designs; learn more about our Signage Hangers
- Plant Hangers or Ceiling Hooks – these hooks are frequently referred to as C Hooks and most of these home hardware wire forms have one open “C” usually with a widened portion of the wire form or lip that, once installed, is flush with your surface or ceiling—the portion past this is a threaded shaft like general hardware screws (we offer primary and secondary wire threading services); of course there are wide range of design styles with varying strengths and lengths of the treaded portion of the wire; these are frequently used to hang wiring, speaker wire, lighting fixtures and/or electrical cords, or other relatively light-weight applications; plant hangers usually require a longer threaded shaft and for the best results, our recommended usage is to screw the wire form into an actual wood board, a stud or joist, etc.
Primary Fabrication and Secondary Operations
Western Wire Products Co. has over 100 pieces of CNC and precision wire forming machinery and finishing equipment at our production facility for custom fabrication. We can accommodate a wide range of fabrication requests since we are primary manufacturer. We also offer customers a wide range of business-to-business services on custom fabrication including competitive lead times to market.
Our primary wire forming fabrication services includes a wide range of manufacturing capacities and capabilities including:
- Wire form design, engineering, rapid prototype work, custom fabrication, and complex wire forms fabrication
- Primary fabrication services include, but are not limited to: wire form manufacturing, blank wire bending, blank wire forming, wire threading and precision fabrication services meeting complex geometries including CNC wire bending, and CNC wire forming techniques
- Lower-volume, custom production runs using our highly-precise, CNC-machinery accommodating 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters, or metric wire diameter sizes ranging from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, custom production runs using our precision fabrication machinery including four-slide forming and/or multi-slide forming, accommodating 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters, or metric wire diameter sizes ranging from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- We can accommodate primary wire forms fabrication using strip steel wire diameters to 16 gauge
Western Wire Products Co. can help your company with a wide range wire forms production options including basic materials selections, primary fabrication services, secondary operations and general product finishing services including, but not limited to:
- Base materials options: aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron, various steels (cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steels)—if you require other materials selection, please discuss metals and/or alloys production requests with us
- Secondary operations: Austempering, wire form bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, in-process staking, general machining, notching, product assembly, punching, staking, tapping, secondary threading services, tube forming, undercutting, vibratory deburring, additional welding services (if applicable), wire stamping, wire swaging, and many other options
- Additional finishing options: electroplating plating services/electro-coating services/e-coating services (various materials options are available), galvanization of steels, sanitary passivation (stainless steels), powder coats (several standard options), and extensive finishing treatments including hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, and other product finishing services; and additional options—please let us know what services your business requires
Request a price quote for custom C Hooks fabrication by Western Wire Products Co. today!
Contact Western Wire Products for Inventory Stocking and Wire Forms Shipments Worldwide
For inventory stock items, your company may order direct from Western Wire Products Co. C Hooks, Double C Signage Hangers and other standard wire forms are available in bulk packaging, usually in 500 or 1,000 piece boxes, which are ideal for distributors and suppliers. We do offer clients in the U.S. various inventory stocking options. You may purchase your supplies direct or request other inventory-stocking options from complete custom production runs to Kan Ban stocking, warehouse distribution or “just-in-time” delivery. We do request that any international customers contact Western Wire Products Co.direct about our current shipping options to your country. Whenever possible, we do accommodate international business shipping requirements, particularly for complete production runs/lots of custom fabrications, or inventory stock items. We do ship wire form products throughout the U.S. and to companies located in Mexico, Canada, throughout Central America or South America, to Europe, to Australia, to Japan and elsewhere throughout Asia.
Individual companies, suppliers, parts, hardware and/or wire form distributors or businesses needing OEM or custom wire forms, including C Hooks, may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770 with any product questions or to discuss your requirements for custom wire forms fabrication. You may also contact us by e-mail with any of your product or service questions at: [email protected].