Custom, Wire Tube Fabrication Services: Wire Forms Manufacturing
Tube Fabrication and Wire Forms for Tubing Installations by Western Wire Products Company
If your company needs a supplier for tube fabrications and tubing wire forms (hooks, hangers, straps, hollow-wire tubing, etc.), then be sure to review the production capacity available from Western Wire Products Company. Celebrating 100 years in the business, we are wire forms manufacturer with extensive production capacity. We manufacturer OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms including mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, or even custom-made springs. We are a major supplier to OEMs, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), national distribution channels, and to international clients.
Please contact Western Wire Products Company direct for general inventory-stock purchases or to discuss custom fabrication services. We offer companies, design services, engineering, wire forms fabrication prototype work (rapid prototyping) and custom manufacturing and finishing services.
You may also call Western Wire Products Company nationwide at 800-325-3770; or, feel free to e-mail product or service inquiries to: [email protected].
Wire Forms for Tube Fabrications and Hollow-Wire Tubing Fabrication
Western Wire Products Company can provide hollow-wire tube fabrication services using our multi-slide and four-slide equipment and also provide tube bending and tube forming services for smaller wire forms, conduits and wiring utilizing wire swaging, precision manufacturing, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming methods, other primary fabrication services and secondary operations, and a variety of finishing services.
We produce a range of simple to very complex wire forms to accommodate the needs of HVAC, plumbing, electrical wiring, construction, electronics, and manufacturing companies and other market sectors. Regardless of your standardized or custom tube fabrication forming/bending requirements, or wire forms for hanging tubing, we can assist you with selecting or fabricating tube fabrications, FHA Straps, hanger iron, J-Hooks, Tubing/Pipe Straps, S-Hooks or many of our other types of wire forms.
Some examples of our hooks, straps and other wire forms for hanging tube fabrications, conduits and/or wiring includes:
- FHA Straps – standardized FHA Straps used primarily for plumbing and electrical installations; options include perforated or punched FHA Straps; sizing includes 1-½” wide straps in standard 9”, 12” and 18”lengths; inventory stock includes 16 or 18 gauge; additional lengths/wire diameter sizing available for custom fabrications
- Hanger Iron – several standardized designs and sizing; choose Perforated Hanger Bars (17/64” evenly spaced holes accommodating ¼” bolts); Twist-Slot Hanger Bars (7/8” slots) allow you to slip a strap end through and then twist or bend, also, this Twist-Slot Hager Bar design has alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts, and 1/8” holes for nails (standard bars are available in 28 and 24 gauge only); or choose Ductape Brand Tinner’s Tape offering evenly spaced, alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts, and 1/8” holes for nails
- J-Hooks – industry-standard wire forms used in commercial and residential applications to secure standard or custom tube fabrications, pipes, general tubing, conduits, cabling and electrical wiring; our standard J-Hooks include copper-coatings or zinc-coating in ½”, ¾”, and 1” standard sizing
- Pipe Hooks – standard sizing in our inventory stock accommodating all standard tube and pipe outer diameters; also, choose from our 10 gauge Pipe Hooks (with a plastic coating) available in 6” lengths, or, Pipe Hooks (plain or copper-coated), or, choose from our “Copper Boys” (a.k.a. tubing hangers) available in standard sizing (12-½ gauge designed to fit ½” and ¾” copper tubing)
- Pipe Straps (Snap-on-Straps) – standardized straps with a basic one-hole design, or choose Pipe Straps for thin-wall tubing, pipes and conduits, and some of these straps are available galvanized steel or with copper coatings; we fabricate standardized One-Hole (T.W.) Straps and Two-Hole Pipe Straps
- S-Hooks – standard sizing selections of S-Hooks, which are frequently using for wiring and cable conduits/protective sheaths; we fabricate zinc-coated S-Hooks and other wire forms to resist corrosion; we can accommodate a wide range of wire diameters for S-Hooks (review the S-Hooks on the tube bending page); also, S-Hooks are available in stainless steel (passivation for sanitary stainless steel wire forms available)
We also manufacture Perforated Stud Plates for construction, wiring/cabling and HVAC applications.
Wire Diameter Production Capacity
We fabricate wire forms with a variety of wire diameters. Feel free to ask us about production capacity, specifically materials selections and wire sizing for custom fabrications. Generally, Western Wire Products Company accommodates CNC-machining/wire production that is highly precise for lower-volume production runs, specifically, accommodating blank wire diameters of 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches with metric sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm. Our precision, high-volume production runs generally accommodating blank wire diameters of 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches with metric sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm—this is with our multi-slide or four-slide machinery. Also, we can accommodate strip steel wire up to 16 gauge.
Request a quote on wire forms/tube fabrication from Western Wire Products Company.
We are a full-service wire forms manufacturer and supplier offering custom fabrication services. We accommodate a wide range of market production standards including many military and U.S. Navy standards as well as aviation/aerospace requirements.
Contact Western Wire Products Company Today!
For inventory-stock items or custom production runs, we can ship most products worldwide. We have business customers throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan and Asia. Please contact Western Wire Products Company direct for information about your shipping options.
Businesses are welcome to call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770. You can e-mail product or fabrication questions to: [email protected].