Wire Forms Fabrication and Threading Services (Primary and Secondary Threading)
Wire Forms Fabrication and Threading Services by Western Wire Products Company
If your company requires custom wire forms threading services, then be sure to review the production capacity of leading, U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company located in St. Louis (Fenton, Missouri). With more than 100 pieces of production and fabrication machinery at our 132,000 square foot, wire forms manufacturing facility, we are uniquely situated to meet the diverse fabrication requirements and specifications of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), heavy industrial companies, manufacturing and assembly businesses of all kinds, of the automotive and aviation industries, HVAC assembly and repair companies, electronics manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, agriculture, food processing and distribution, many other types of businesses, and we can also meet the demanding standards of military-compliant manufacturing—we meet U.S. military and Navy-compliant standards, specifically AN, MS, NAS, NASM specifications.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. today for standardized wire forms and inventory stock purchases, OEM, specialty and custom wire forms that include primary threading and secondary threading operations for simple to very complex wire forms. Contact us direct about any custom fabrication services that your company requires including for threaded steel wire forms. You may call Western Wire Products Co. direct and toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. You may also email parts availability or production inquiries to: [email protected].
Precision Wire Forms Fabrication Services
As a primary manufacturer of wire forms of all kinds, and a CNC/precision wire forming manufacturer, Western Wire Products Co. utilizes over 100 pieces of equipment and machinery for highly precise, low-volume production runs or higher-volume, precision wire forms, production runs. We offer a wide range of CNC wire bending services and CNC, wire forming fabrication services.
Our standard product categories include: wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire hangers, wire handles, and custom springs (including exacting compression, extension, and torsion specifications). We also fabricate a variety of custom products, a few examples of which include: brass wire forms, custom hooks, custom steel hooks, custom wire fasteners (mechanical fasteners), custom wire forms, industrial wire products, and stainless steel wire forms.
Our precision/CNC-machining and fabrication services include:
- Blank wire forming, nearly limitless lengths
- Blank wire threading and secondary threading
- Simple wire bending
- Complex wire forming/bending services
- CNC threaded wire forms fabrication
- Four-slide fabrication services
- Multi-slide fabrication services
- Rapid wire forms prototyping
- Competitive lead times to market
Additionally, our precision and CNC fabrication services accommodate a wide range of wire diameters for threading or other wire form fabrication specifications. We can fabricate and provide primary and secondary threading for custom wire forms. We offer fabrication services for blank wires with the following specifications:
- Lower-volume, highly precise production runs using CNC machinery that accommodate wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizing: 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision production runs using machinery including four-slide and/or multi-slide forming equipment that accommodate blank wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizing: 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Strip steel wire diameters up to 16 gauge
General Threaded Wire Forms Production Options
We offer our customers a wide range of general fabrication services including blank wire threading and primary fabrication services. We are a full-service wire forms fabrication shop. Some of your production options include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Primary wire forms fabrication and production services including: Austempering, wire bending (simple to very complex bends), chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, hollow wire tube forming, in-process staking, machining, CNC-machining, notching, punching, tapping, threading, undercutting, vibratory deburring, wire forms stamping, and wire swaging
- Secondary operations and wire forms finishing services include: electroplating/electro-coating services, steel galvanization, applying powder coats, neutral air treatment(s), hardening, stainless steel passivation, stress relieving treatment(s), secondary threading, vacuum heat treating, general product assembly, welding services, and additional services
- Materials selection includes: aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steels—we can explore using alternative materials, alloys or other metals depending on your company’s requirements
- Coating selections/plating include: brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc, and other options
As your full-service shop, we also offer consultation, product design and engineering, rapid prototyping and full-service production for your company’s wire forms.
Request a price quote for custom, wire forms fabrication and threading services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Business-to-Business Services and Worldwide Shipping
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service fabrication shop. We meet very precise fabrication standards for a wide range of market sectors and individualized applications. We offer B2B services for U.S. clients (international clients—please ask about specific services) including general wire forms inventory stocking, lot purchases, custom fabrication services, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping options, warehousing, wholesale/distribution or retail packaging, and shipments worldwide.
Western Wire Products Co. ships inventory stock wire forms and custom fabrication lots throughout the United States. We ship wire forms to businesses and clients worldwide, including to: Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia, and throughout Asia, Europe, Central America and South America. International companies, please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for information about your shipping options.