Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins Are Available from Western Wire Products Company
Standardized or Custom, Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins Direct from the Manufacturer
If your business needs a bulk supply of industry-standard, OEM, specialty or completely custom-fabricated, Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins, other types of Cotters or wire forms, then be sure to review the inventory and production capabilities of St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Company. We are a leading U.S. manufacturer and supplier of wire forms to diverse market sectors. We produce a wide range of Stainless Steel Cotter Pins meeting ASME specs, and other requirements including Government and U.S. military/Navy-compliant standards. We produce Stainless Steel Cotter Pins (Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Monel, various steel grades, alloys and other metals) with a wide range of finishing options to meet the needs of different market sector applications.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct to purchase any of our inventory of wire forms, including a wide range of styles of Cotters, or to request custom design, prototyping, engineering, primary fabrication services, secondary operations, finishing and shipping as needed. We ship wire forms to clients throughout the U.S.A. and globally. Businesses or procurement personnel may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide, at 800-325-3770. Also, you may contact us by e-mail with any questions that you have about custom fabrication—e-mail us at: [email protected].
Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins and Additional Fabrication Options
As a full-service manufacturer and supplier of wire forms to national distribution channels, to suppliers and various market sectors, as well as to an international clientele, Western Wire Products Co. always strives to give customers options for purchasing standardized wire forms, as well as, options for custom production runs of Cotters and other wire forms. If you are in the market for Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins, Brass Humped Cotter Pins, other Cotters or Cotters and wire forms made of differing steel grades or other metals, plating and/or coating, then be sure to take a few minutes to review the options you have available from Western Wire Products Co.
Our standard inventory stock of Cotter Pins including Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins or Brass Humped Cotter Pins (available upon request) includes the following industry-standard options:
- Humped Cotter Pins
- These Cotters are available in standard sizing of 1/16” through ¼” wire diameters
- Humped Cotter Pins are available upon request
- Humped Cotter Pins are available in several metals and grades
- Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins are available Stainless Steel grades including: Type 302/304 Stainless Steel, Type 316 Stainless Steel, Type 321 Stainless Steel, Corrosion and Heat-Resistant Steel (AS7211), and other commercial-grade Stainless Steels
- Additional steel options include: Carbon Steel grades, High Carbon Steel grades, standard MB Spring Wire, plain steel, galvanized steel, heat-treated steels, and other options as requested by customers for custom production runs
- Brass Humped Cotter Pins
- Standard Brass Humped Cotter Pins available
- Brass Cotters meeting MS specifications (MS24665 or NASM24665) including black oxide coating for an additional price
- Additional metals, alloys and coatings such as Aluminum, Aluminum Grade 5056,Copper, and Monel available
- Additional coating/plating options for Humped Cotter Pins and other wire forms include: Cadmium plating, Nickel coated, Phosphate coated, Zinc Yellow Chromate, and other options
- Humped Cotter Pins available upon request compliant with other standards and specifications include ASME standards (please note that larger ¾” Humped Cotters do not meet ASME standards), ASME B18.8.1, ASME B18.8.6M (metric sizing for Cotters), various NASMS (MS) and NASM (NAS) Government, military and Navy standards and also MS9245 or AS9245 standards
- Review our wire forms catalog or Visual Index
We also produce a wide range of similar Cotter Pins upon request for commercial customers. Your business can request Even End Chisel Point, Even End Taper Point, Extended Prong Chisel Point (sizing from 1/32” through 1” wire diameters, or 5/8” through 1” square cut), Extended Prong Taper Point (sizing from 3/32” through 3/8” wire diameters), Extended Prong Taper Point, Hammerlock (for use with castellated nuts and assembly; sizing from 1/16” through 3/8” wire diameters; 9/64” sizing available upon request), Self-Locking (sizing up to 5/16” wire diameters), and Tee Head Cotters.
Western Wire Products Co. Can Accommodate a Wide Range of Wire Diameters for Custom Production Runs
For custom production runs, we can design and prototype Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins or other wire forms to meet you company’s requirements for OEM, specialty or custom requirements including wire diameters and lengths. We can accommodate a wide range of wire diameters for simple to complex wire forms on custom production runs. We have over 100 pieces of production machinery and equipment and we can accommodate a wide range of production techniques including: CNC-machining (CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming), precision multi-slide forming or four-slide forming techniques, wire threading, and other wire forming services per client’s specifications. We can meet a wide range of market sector production standards as well.
We can provide you with precision or CNC production for a wide range of wire diameters including:
- Precision wire forming services using CNC-machining capacity of wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizing of 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume wire forming services using four-slide and/or multi-slide techniques for wire diameters of 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizing of 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- CNC and precision wire bending and/or forming of simple to complex wire forms including multiple bends
- Strip wire forming services up to 16 gauge
- Request a quote on custom, Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins that meet your company’s specific requirements and/or market sector standards
Western Wire Product Co. is a full-service production shop and manufacturer. We can provide you with industry-standardized wire forms or offer your company assistance with every step of the design through product finishing stages. We provide businesses with design, engineering and rapid prototyping services, materials selection help, offer your company primary fabrication services, an extensive range of secondary operations, product finishing services, bulk packaging and shipping worldwide.
Western Wire Products Co. Offers a Wide Range of Standard Wire Form Products
Besides Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins and similar types of wire forms, Western Wire Products Co. has a large inventory of industry-standard wire forms. We produce wire forms in several main product categories including: wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs.
We recommend that you review our wire forms catalog or Visual Index available on our website for additional information. You may download individual product pages in pdf file format as well.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Wire Forms
Currently, Western Wire Products Co. ships wire forms including Stainless Steel Humped Cotter Pins and other Cotters from our inventory to clients throughout the U.S.A. and to an international business clientele. Customers from the U.S. or international customers may also order bulk and/or custom production runs shipped to your preferred location. We ship wire forms to companies throughout the U.S. and to locations in Canada, in Mexico, to Central America and South America, to Europe, to Australia, to Japan, and to other locations in Asia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss available product shipping options to your country.
Business customers may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770; or, you may e-mail your inquiries to: [email protected].