Choose Durable Stainless Steel Hog Rings from Western Wire Products Company for Your Supply and Inventory
Stainless Steel Hog Rings and Additional Wire Forms Are Available from the Manufacturer
Western Wire Products Company manufactures standardized Hog Rings (Hog Rings “Hill” Patterned), Stainless Steel Hog Rings, and a wide range of other wire forms. We are a full-service manufacturer and can assist companies with custom fabrication services in many different product categories. We are a leading, national supplier and manufacturer of standardized Hog Rings, Fencing Rings, Upholstery Rings, D Rings and various other wire forms. Our standard wire forms product categories include: wire forms,mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and we even fabricate custom-made springs.
We are a full-service, wire forms fabrication company with over 100 pieces of manufacturing machinery including CNC and precision machinery to accommodate most needs. We offer companies design and engineering services, prototype work, primary fabrication services, secondary operations, product finishing, packaging and shipping worldwide. We can meet a diverse set of market sectors and can meet a wide range of production standards as well.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct to purchase inventory stock wire, or to request custom fabrication and production services. You may call us in Fenton, Missouri, toll-free at 800-325-3770. Additionally, you e-mail product or service questions to: [email protected].
Western Wire Products Co. Fabricates Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel Hog Rings and Related Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Co. manufactures industry-standard galvanized steel and Stainless Steel Hog Rings in the most common Hog Ring “Hill” Patterned style (e.g. standard Hog Rings, Pig and Shoat styles—industry standard styles), and related wire forms, particularly related styles for furniture assembly and upholstery. You may search our wire forms Visual Index Catalog (note: most entries in the catalog have a product listing page and downloadable pdf files for your convenience) to see images of our standardized Hog Rings and other wire forms.
Our standard inventory of Hog Rings, “Hill” Patterned styles, includes:
- “Hill” Patterned type Hog Rings with the following standard sizing:
- No. 1 Pig Rings – standard 5/8” opening with a wire diameter of 1-5/32” (inventory stock item)
- No. 2 Shoat Rings – standard ¾” opening with a wire diameter of 1-5/16” (inventory stock item)
- No. 3 Hog Rings – standard 7/8” opening with a wire diameter 1-½” (inventory stock item)
- Standard materials options: 12-½ gauge, Copper-coated steel; 13 gauge galvanized steels; or 13-½ gauge Stainless Steel available
- Inventory stock, standard Hog Rings are available in boxes of 100 rings, 10 boxes per carton (1,000 Hog Rings total) and ready for shipment
- Bulk packages available packed in boxes of 50 cartons
- Review Hog Rings “Hill” Patterned and related wire form products
- Custom wire forms fabrication service available
- Hog Ringers – Standard Hog Ringers or Heavy Duty Hog Ringers
- Hog Ring Pliers available
- Review more information about Hog Rings and similar wire forms
Additionally, Western Wire Products Co. can accommodate your requirements for custom Stainless Steel Hog Rings, “Hill” Patterned Hog Rings, mechanical fasteners for furniture, or other wire forms with a range of wire diameter sizing options. If you need custom-fabricated Stainless Steel Hog Rings requiring different sizing than our standard products, or you are in need of other custom wire forms, then we can accommodate a range of materials selection, coatings and wire diameters including:
- Lower-volume, custom wire form production runs fabricated utilizing our CNC/precision production machinery and equipment accommodating blank wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” or metric sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, custom, precision wire forms production runs fabricated utilizing other available machinery using multi-slide forming and four-slide forming techniques accommodating blank wire diameters ranging from of 0.028” to 0.562” or metric sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Custom wire form fabrication utilizing strip steel wire up to 16 gauge
- Additional materials selections including Zinc and MB Spring (additional metals or alloys available)
- Additional Stainless Steel grades available
- Various product coating and finishing options available
- Stainless Steel(s) passivation available for any sanitary applications on custom production runs (e.g. medical device manufacturing, agriculture, food processing, distribution and/or use in food preparation equipment/machinery)
Other Wire Forms Similar to Hog Rings in Our Inventory Stock
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates a wide range of wire forms with similar applications and/or shapes to standard Hog Rings or Stainless Steel Hog Rings. Provided it is within the wire diameter width or gauge for a production machinery, we can provide you custom fabrication services and production runs to meet variant designs on Hog Rings, or for specific applications. We can also explore your materials selection options, variant grades of galvanized or Stainless Steels, alloys or other metals, and of course provide you with a variety of coating options or finishing and treatment options.
Some of the related wire forms in shape and size to standard Stainless Steel Hog Rings include items in our inventory stock. We can supply your business with standard Fencing Rings and Upholstery Rings, D Rings (review the D Rings product catalog) and other wire forms for specific applications, or request a custom production run.
Our standard, inventory-stock Fencing Rings specifications include:
- Industry-standard Fencing Rings
- 9-gauge galvanized steel Fencing Rings
- Aluminum Fencing Rings also available
- ¾” opening in the ring standard
- 1-5/8” wire diameter width—industry standard width
- Bulk-packed Fencing Rings are available in 50-piece count cartons
- Custom fabrication, custom sizing and custom openings available per production requests
- Additional materials options (metals or alloys) and coating options also available on custom fabrications
Our standardized, inventory-stock Upholstery Rings specifications are:
- Standard materials used in fabrication is 14 gauge, bright basic wire
- ½” opening in the wire (industry-standard design)
- 13/16” ring wire form diameter width (industry-standard design)
- Upholstery Rings available in bulk-packed 50-count cartons
- Custom fabrication services, additional materials options and product coating/finishing options available
Be sure to take a look at any of the individual wire forms in these related product categories—note: product images are available by reviewing the Hog Rings (“Hill” Patterned), Fencing Rings and Upholstery Rings catalog page or by downloading the pdf file.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Stainless Steel Hog Rings or Custom Fabrication Services
Companies of all sizes in the U.S. A. and in other countries may purchase wire forms direct from our inventory stock, or you may request custom fabrication services for variations on Stainless Steel Hog Rings, Hog Rings, D Rings, Fencing Rings, Upholstery Rings, or for other types of wire forms and/or mechanical fasteners that meet your requirements. Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service fabrication shop. We offer customers the option of purchasing from our inventory or custom manufacturing services including help with every stop of the process including design, engineering, materials selection, primary fabrication services, as well as secondary operations, wire form product finishing and/or coatings and treatments, bulk packaging and a variety of shipping services.
We do request that international businesses contact Western Wire Products Co. about available shipping options to your preferred country and location. We currently have or have had customers worldwide including in Canada, Mexico, throughout Central America and the Caribbean, throughout South America, throughout much of Europe, in Japan, elsewhere in Asia, and also in Australia.
Businesses may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770 with product or service inquiries. You may e-mail your questions about inventory stock items or custom manufacturing services to: [email protected].