Western Wire Products Company Fabricates a Wide Range of Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and Related Wire Forms
Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and Variants Wire Form Styles Are Available from Western Wire Products Co.
If your company needs a supplier of standard or custom-fabricated Stainless Steel Cotter Pins or related wire forms, then St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Company, is the leading supplier of OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms that you can rely on for quality pins that meet a wide range of business and government production standards. We supply wire forms to national and international distribution channels, and to individual businesses worldwide. We offer an extensive product line of Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and pins produced from other metals. We have one of the country’s largest in-stock inventory of Self-Locking and Hammerlock style Cotter Pins, and we produce a wide range of other Cotters to meet almost any need. Additionally, we are a full-service job shop and manufacturer of a wide range of wire forms and mechanical fasteners.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for inventory stock sales or to request custom design, engineering, prototyping, fabrication, secondary operations, and product finishing services to meet your own company’s exacting specifications or requirements. Businesses may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide, at 800-325-3770. You may e-mail questions about our general product availability or your custom fabrication requests to: [email protected].
Cotter Pins and Stainless Steel Cotter Pins Are Available Direct from Western Wire Products Co.
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates a wide range of Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and other types of Cotters including Hitch Pin Clips, Hair Pin Clips, ringed Cotters and related wire forms. We offer inventory stock items available for immediate shipment. We do offer variants including metals and finishing/coating options available upon request. If your company requires specialty fabrications or completely-custom designed, engineered and manufactured Cotters or other wire forms, please let us know about your requirements or if you need assistance with designing wire forms for specific application(s).
Our standard inventory stock of Cotter Pins including Stainless Steel Cotter Pins includes the following industry-standard styles:
- Extended Prong (Chisel Point) – available in sizing from 1/32″ through 1″ wire diameters or 5/8″ through 1″ square cut styles
- Hammerlock – fabricated for usage with castellated nuts for quick, accurate assembly; available in sizing from 1/16″ through 3/8″ wire diameters; 9/64″ sizing available upon request
- Even End (Chisel Point) – the Even End (Chisel Point) style is available upon request
- Even End (Taper Point) – the Even End (Taper Point) style is available upon request
- Extended Prong (Taper Point) – align the assembly for easy insertion/usage; this style is available in 3/32″ through 3/8″ wire diameters; Extended Prong (Taper Point) style is available upon request
- Humped – this style is available in 1/16″ through ¼” wire diameters; Humped Cotter Pins are available upon request
- Self-Locking – use this style where the spreading space is quite limited; sizing is available up to and including 5/16″ wire diameters; the Self-Locking Cotter Pin style is available upon request
- Tee Head – this particular style is available upon request
Cotter Pins are available in Aluminum, Brass, Carbon Steel grades, Copper, High Carbon Steel grades, Monel, various Stainless Steel grades, and other options include plain, heat-treated or plated wire form fabrications, as specialty shapes and lengths, or as extra-long Cotter Pins as specified.
Additional Stainless Steel Cotter Pins or Cotter Pins that Meet Various Production Standards
Western Wire Products Co. can meet a wide range of fabrication standards. We can produce variants on the list of styles above, and we also produce other Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and Cotter Pins utilizing differing metals and/or finishing or coating requirements.
Some of the other styles and production standards that we can meet include:
- Various sizing and/or shapes may be manufactured to a particular business customer’s specifications
- Variants for industrial applications/usage may be manufactured to your company’s specifications
- ASME B18.8.1 Specifications – engineered and fabricated to meet or exceed this standard; 1/32″ through ¾” wire diameter sizing; ¾” diameter Cotters are fabricated using full-sized material (.750″ +/- .035″) and do not necessarily meet ASME standards
- Steel and/or Zinc Coated – Hammerlock available 1/16″ through 3/8″ diameters only (9/64″ available upon request); Zinc Yellow Chromate available for the Extended Prong (Chisel Point) style
- Large Diameter Cotters (Bulk Packed) – Longer lengths and/or other finishes and 1″ wire diameter Cotters all quoted on request; several sizes available for each wire diameter including 3/8″, ½”, 5/8″ and ¾” diameters available in plain finish
- Aluminum Cotter Pins (Grade 5056) – specialty lengths quoted on request; several sizes available for each wire diameters; standard diameters include 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ and ¾”
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Cotter Pins – there are several sizes per wire diameter lengths at 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ and ¼”, 5/16″ and 3/8″; specialty lengths quoted on request
- Metric Cotter Pins – these Metric Cotter Pins meet ASME B18.8.6M specifications and are available in standard sizing at nominal diameters of 1.2, 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3.2, 4, 5, 6.3 and 8
- Stainless Steel (Commercial Grade) – these Stainless Steel Cotter Pins meet commercial-grade requirements and all wire diameter sizes have variants available; nominal sizes are at 1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, ¼”, 5/16″, 3/8″ and ½”
- MS24665 (NASM24665) – available as Cadmium-Plated, Brass (when Brass Cotters are ordered to MS specifications there is an additional charge for black oxide coating), Monel and Stainless Steel Cotter Pins; designed and manufactured to meet and/or exceed MS24665 U.S. Army-Navy specifications; several styles are available for wire diameter sizing at ¼”, 5/16″, 3/8″ and ½” standard
- Steel Phosphate Coated – we have four standard items in this category and they also meet MS24665 standards
- MS9245 Cotter Pins (AS9245) – these also meet AS9245 standards; options include Corrosion and Heat Resistant Steel AS7211 or as Type 321 Stainless Steel; also, each wire diameter sizing at 1/32″, 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, and 5/32″ has several style variants available
- Wedge-Fast – we offer several options at 5/16″ and 3/8″ available in a plain finish
- Cotter Pin Assortments – bulk packaging and counter display assortments available
Western Wire Products Co. Offers a Full Range of Fabrication Services
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates a wide range of styles of Stainless Steel Cotter Pins, Stainless Steel Hair Pins, Stainless Steel Hitch Pins and many other types of general wire forms in several product categories. Our product categories include: wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs. We can fabricate precision wire forms including simple and complex wire forms, and with over 100 pieces of production machinery, we can accommodate most fabrication requests that utilize CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, precision multi-slide forming,four-slide forming, wire threading (and secondary threading), or other wire forming services per a client’s specific production requests.
We operate a full-service production shop and we can assist companies with design, engineering, rapid prototyping, materials selection, primary fabrication services, secondary operations, product finishing, bulk packaging and shipment worldwide.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Stainless Steel Cotter Pins and Other Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Co. ships wire forms including Stainless Steel Cotter Pins from our inventory stock throughout the U.S. and to clients worldwide. We also ship custom wire form production lost to companies throughout the country and we produce custom wire forms for an international clientele as well. We ship bulk wire form orders, custom fabrications and production lots to businesses in diverse locations including to Canada, to Mexico, to clients in Central America or South America, to businesses in the Caribbean, to locations throughout Europe, Australia, Japan, elsewhere in Asia. International business customers, pleasecontact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss product shipping options.