Standard and Custom-Fabricated Pipe Hooks and Pipe Straps
Pipe Hooks Are Available from the Manufacturer
Western Wire Products Company, a major U.S. supplier of wire forms, offers companies a range of standardized Pipe Hooks and Pipe Straps available from our inventory. We offer companies a wide range of services including prototype work, product design, engineering, primary fabrication services, and a wide range of secondary operations, product finishing services, bulk packaging and shipping worldwide. We serve a diverse range of market sectors, and we can meet a variety of production standards. Western Wire Products Co. supplies OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), national and international parts distribution channels, and individual businesses, small and large.
We are a primary wire forms manufacturer. Our general product categories include a variety of wire forms in each category including: wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, andcustom-made springs. We are a full-service manufacture offering a wide range of primary fabrication services, secondary operations and wire forms finishing services. We can fabricate simple to quitecomplex wire forms utilizing a variety of machinery and technique—we have over 100 pieces of wire forming machinery at our production facility. We offer businesses CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming services, wire form threading, precision multi-slide forming, four-slide forming, and a variety of other wire forming services including custom production to meet your exact specifications.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for any inventory stock purchases, or to request custom wire forms (or Pipe Hook and/or Pipe Strap) fabrication services and production runs. You may call us in Fenton, Missouri, toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. You may reach us by e-mail at:[email protected].
Western Wire Products Co. Offers an Inventory of Standardized Pipe Hooks and Pipe Straps
Our standard Pipe Hooks, Pipe Straps and related wire forms are designed for hanging standardized or custom pipe, tube and square tubing as needed for construction, plumbing work, repairs or general HVAC requirements. Upon request from businesses, we can produce additional types of Pipe Hooks and Pipe Straps to meet specific requirements. If you have designs for customized products, we can use those to fabrication custom hooks and straps, or our design and engineering team can assist your company with developing wire form fabrications to meet your specific requirements. We do offer rapid prototype workfor business customers interested in complete production runs.
We can offer your business the following standardized Pipe Hooks and Pipe Straps from our current inventory:
- Pipe Hooks (standard inventory stock wire forms)
- Pipe Hooks in standard sizing from our inventory; we can assist and fabricate specialty designs or custom production runs to meet specific sizing requirements
- Standardized sizing accommodating all current, standardized tubing and pipe Outer Diameters (O.D.)
- Standard Pipe Hooks from our inventory are available in and 4” and 6” lengths; we can produce additional lengths per request from our business clients
- Our 10 gauge Pipe Hooks have a plastic coating
- Plain Pipe Hooks available
- Copper-coated finishing available
- Standard “Copper Boys” (a.k.a. tubing hangers) are available from our inventory in standard sizing: 12-½ gauge engineered to fit ½” and ¾” copper tubing; Copper Boys have a copper-coating finish
- Pipe Straps a.k.a. Snap-on-Straps (standard inventory stock wire forms)
- Standardized Pipe Straps have a basic one-hole design
- Standard One-Hole (T.W.) Straps – standard sizes available; customized T.W. Straps are available upon production request
- Standard Two-Hole Pipe Straps – various standard sizes; customized designs and fabrication service available upon production request
- Our inventory Pipe Straps are designed for thin-wall tubing or for thin-wall pipes and conduits (e.g. electrical conduits)
- You may choose galvanized steel Pipe Straps with/without a copper coating
Additional Pipe and Tubing Straps and Hanger Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Co. offers a wide range of other wire forms that are frequently used in the plumbing, electrical, construction and HVAC industries—including for general repair operations as well. Upon production request(s), we can assist you with custom prototyping, engineering, fabrication services, secondary operations, product finishing, packaging and shipping options.
Some of these other related products that may meet your daily operational requirements include:
- FHA Straps
- Standardized FHA Straps are ideal for plumbing and electrical wire forms installation
- FHA Straps are available perforated and/or punched
- Our standard sizes include 1-½” wide straps lengths of 9”, 12” and 18”
- Our current inventory supply contains 16 or 18 gauge FHA Straps
- Additional lengths and various wire diameter sizing is available for custom fabrications
- Hanger Iron
- Perforated Hanger Bars – our bars have standardized 17/64” holes that accommodate ¼” bolts; the holes are evenly-spaced
- Twist-Slot Hanger Bar – our bars have standardized 7/8” slots so you can slip a strap end through and then twist or bend it; additionally, our Twist-Slot Hager Bar has alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts, and 1/8” holes engineered for use with nails; standard Hanger Bars are available in 28 and 24 gauge
- Ductape Brand Tinner’s Tape – this tape has evenly-spaced and alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts, and 1/8” holes for nails
- You may want to review our Paint Line Hangers and related wire forms
- Industry-standard wire forms for use in commercial and residential applications
- Used to secure pipes, tubing, electrical conduits, cables and electrical wiring in construction or HVAC repair operations
- Our J-Hooks are available in standard sizes: ½”, ¾”, and 1”
- Copper-coated or zinc-coated J-Hooks available
- Standard sized S-Hooks may accommodate your tubing and pipe hanging requirements
- S-Hooks are ideal for use with electrical wiring and cables with/without protective conduit devices/sheaths
- Our S-Hooks are zinc-coated to resist corrosion
- Standard S-Hook wire diameter sizes (various configurations) are available from our inventory (review S-Hooks on the tube bending page)
- Most S-Hooks are available in Stainless Steel—if you require sanitary applications, ask about passivation
- Standard sizing bulk lots are available for purchase
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Pipe Hooks, Pipe Straps and Other Wire Forms
Businesses located in the U.S.A. or in other countries, are welcome to purchase inventory stock items including Pipe Hooks or Pipe Straps, direct from Western Wire Products Co. You may request custom fabrication services to meet you specific wire forms requirements. Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service manufacturing and wire forms finishing business offering product prototyping, design and engineering services, primary fabrication, secondary operations, wire forms finishing service, bulk packaging and shipping worldwide. We do request that international businesses contact Western Wire Products Co. about current shipping options. We ship wire forms throughout the U.S.A., to clients in Canada and Mexico, throughout Central and South America, or to companies in Europe, Australia, Japan and the rest of Asia.