Western Wire Products Company Manufacturers Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners
Wire Forms and Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners Supplier
If your business needs a supplier for Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners, Shipping Tag Wire, Clinch Pins or other types of wire forms, St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Company (Fenton, Missouri) is a leading manufacturer for a wide range of standardized wire forms, OEM wire forms, specialty and custom-fabricated products. We are on the leading U.S. suppliers to national distribution channels and a wide range of market sectors, to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), parts suppliers, and to individual businesses and assembly companies.
We offer a wide variety of options in our standardized product categories: general wire forms,mechanical fasteners, wire hangers, wire handles, and even custom-made springs. As a primary manufacturer with over 100 pieces of precision and CNC machinery, we also offer fabrication of simple or complex wire forms, CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, blank wire threading services, design, engineering, rapid prototype work, custom manufacturing, precision multi-slide forming, four-slide forming, additional wire forming services per production requests, primary fabrication, secondary operations and product finishing and shipping services. We are a full-service fabrication shop and can assist your company with custom fabrication projects, or purchase bulk, standardized wire forms from our inventory.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. for general inventory stock purchases, bulk wire form purchases, or to discuss your requirements for custom fabrication and production projects. You can reach Western Wire Products Co. toll-free at (800) 325-3770; or e-mail your product or service inquiries to:[email protected].
Standardized Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners and Related Wire Forms
Western Wire Products fabricates industry-standard Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners, Shipping Tag Wire, Clinch Pins, Lock Pins and a wide range of other fasteners and wire forms. Businesses are welcome to purchase bulk fasteners and wire forms from our inventory or request custom fabrication services. We also offer businesses a variety of stocking options as well. If you need a B2B supplier for Kan Ban stocking, inventory stocking or “just-in-time” stocking, be sure to let us know about your business requirements.
Our standardized Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners (a pdf catalog page download is available on this product page) include the following four styles:
- No. 2 (Oval) – 17 gauge standard; available in Blunt and Sharp Point; these are bulk packed with a shipping weight of 2.3 lbs. per 1000
- No. 3 (Diamond) – 17 gauge standard; available in Blunt and Sharp Point; these are bulk packed with a shipping weight of 2.0 lbs. per 1000
- No. 4 (Diamond) – 16 gauge standard; available in Blunt and Sharp Point; these are bulk packed with a shipping weight of 3.3 lbs. per 1000
- No. 5 (Oval) – 15 gauge standard; available in Blunt Point only; these are bulk packed with a shipping weight of 8.0 lbs. per 1000
- Stainless Steel is available upon request for our Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners
We can fabricate custom Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners to meet your requirements; we offer design, rapid prototype work, primary fabrication services and secondary operations, product finishing, packaging and shipping services for custom production runs. We can also manufacture related or similar wire forms such as Burlap Bag Tag Fasteners, Drum Tag Fasteners, Paper Tag Fasteners, Quick Tag Fasteners, Tap Fasteners, and Tag Clips.
Additional, product options related to Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners are available as well. You may find that these items you’re your business requirements:
- Shipping Tag Wire – our standard Shipping Tag Wires are fabricated using 16 gauge galvanized steel; these fasteners are available in bulk at 4.2 lbs. per 1000 (a pdf catalog page download is available on this product page)
- Clinch Pins – we offer a variety pins in standard sizing; these are fabricated using of 1035-1040 carbon, heat-treated, zinc-coated steel; may also be useful for your applications (please note that a pdf catalog page download is available on this product page)
- Lock Pins – our standard Lock Pins are fabricated using T316 Stainless Steel complying with ASTM A313 standards; these wire forms may meet your requirements or usage applications (please not a pdf catalog page download is available on this product page)
Search through the wire forms Visual Index for other products to meet your specific business and usage requirements. Please note that each entry in our catalog section on the website also has a product listing page, and pdf file downloads, frequently with images of the wire forms, are available corresponding to the individual product pages for your later reference.
Western Wire Products Ships Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners and Wire Forms Worldwide
Western Wire Products Co. can ship standard, inventory-stock wire forms, Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners and custom fabrications to companies and organizations throughout the U.S. We also have a wide range of business clients overseas and we can chip bulk fasteners and other wire forms to companies in Canada or Mexico, to business in Central America and South America, or to customers elsewhere including to Australia, Europe, Japan, and elsewhere in Asia. We do request that international customers contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss shipping options and your product requirements.
You may call Western Wire Products Co. direct, toll-free at (800) 325-3770. If you would like to contact us by e-mail with your product questions, service inquiries, or about shipping options, please e-mail us at: [email protected].