Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins and Standard Duty Safety Pins Are Available from Western Wire Products Company
Choose Industry-Standard Inventory Stock or Request Custom-Made Coiled Safety Pins
Leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company (based in the St. Louis area) can supply you with Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins, Standard Duty Safety Pins or Safety Pin Fasteners from our inventory stock, or we can assist your company with custom production that meet your requirements for metal/alloy, coating/plating, design and sizing as requested. Our standard Coiled Safety Pins (Heavy Duty) and our Standard Duty Safety Pins are fabricated using MB Spring Wire with a standard Zinc-coating. We can explore a wide range of other materials and production techniques if your company requires custom fabrications.
Western Wire Products Co. is a leading, U.S. wire forms manufacturer offering a wide range of types and sizes of wire forms. We supply national distribution channels, distribution and supply businesses, retailers, OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), construction,Plumbing & Electrical, HVAC and hardware sectors, and, we also supply a wide range of other market sectors such as aviation/Aerospace Hardware, industrial and manufacturing companies, agriculture and food processing, medical device manufacturers, the Government and military, and just about any client that needs wire forms! We also supply wire forms to international business customers globally.
Our standard wire for product categories include: Mechanical Fasteners, general Wire Forms, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, and Custom-Made Springs. We can meet a wide range of industry standards, please specify any specific standards or metric sizing on custom production runs.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase standardized inventory wire forms or to discuss custom wire form fabrication projects and production services. We provide full-service, wire forms fabrication services. You may call us nationwide at 800-325-3770. Additionally, businesses may e-mail product availability or service inquiries to: [email protected].
Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins and Standard Duty Safety Pins Inventory
Western Wire Products Co. has an inventory of different sizes of Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins and Standard Duty Safety Pins. We sell these Safety Pins in bulk and businesses may always request a quote for custom production runs meeting your specifications.
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates several sizes of industry-standard Safety Pins (Safety Pin Fasteners) and Coiled Safety Pins including the following:
- Manufactured using MB Spring Wire, standard
- Our standardized inventory of Safety Pins have a Zinc-coating, standard
- Inventory Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins
- Product #503; 1-½” x 3” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.177” wire diameter
- Product #504; 1-5/8” x 5” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.243” wire diameter
- Product #505; 2-¼” x 5” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.243” wire diameter
- Product #508; 1-1/8” x 3-¾” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.148” wire diameter
- Product #509; 7/8” x 2-¾” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.120” wire diameter
- Product #510; 3/8” x 15/16” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.058” wire diameter
- Product #511; 3/8” x 1-1/16” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.062” wire diameter
- Product #512; 5/8” x 1-11/16” inside clearance; fabricated using a 0.091” wire diameter
- Inventory Standard Duty Safety Pins
- Product #501; 1-¼” size; fabricated using a 0.047” wire diameter
- Product #502; 1-½” size; fabricated using a 0.047” wire diameter
- Product #506; 2-½” size; fabricated using a 0.062” wire diameter
- Product #507; 2-3/16” size; fabricated using a 0.047” wire diameter
- Stainless Steel Safety Pins (Type 316 Stainless Steel) are available upon request
- Custom fabrication services for Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins and Standard Safety Pins is available for businesses
- Please review our Safety Pins catalog page for information about shipping weights or to review illustrations of our Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins and Standard Duty Safety Pins
You may review our wire forms catalog or Visual Index for more information about our Safety Pins and other types of wire forms.
Custom Coiled Safety Pins and Wire Forms Fabrication Services
We can accommodate lower-volume production runs utilizing CNC/precision production machinery for wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (or metric sizing at 0.4 mm to 16 mm); or, we can accommodate higher-volume, precision production runs utilizing multi-slide forming and four-slide forming for wire diameters ranging from of 0.028” to 0.562” (or metric sizing at 0.75 mm to 14 mm). Additionally, we can accommodate wire forms fabrication using strip steel wire up to 16 gauge if needed.
As a full-service fabrication company, we offer business customization services including rapid prototype work, design and engineering of complex wire forms, primary fabrication, CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, an extensive list of secondary operations, product finishing options from treatments to coatings and plating. We can assist your company with primary materials selection assistance and using various alloys or other metals as requested. Also, we pack wire forms for bulk shipment and offer our U.S. clients a variety of stocking options. We do ship inventory wire forms and bulk custom production lots to international business clients.
Request a price quote on custom Heavy Duty Coiled Safety Pins that meet your company’s specifications. We do offer metric sizing for some inventory stock wire forms and on custom production lots.
Contact Western Wire Products Co.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct to purchase any of our bulk inventory stock items including Coiled Safety Pins. We do ship wire forms throughout the U.S., and to international clients. We can ship to Canada, Mexico, the rest of the Americas, to Europe, to Australia, to Japan, and elsewhere in Asia as well.
You may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide, at 800-325-3770. Business customers may contact Western Wire Products Co. by e-mail with any questions about our current inventory stock items, or to inquire about custom design and engineering services, fabrication services, secondary operations, finishing options and shipping. You may send us your questions at: [email protected].