Western Wire Products Co. Utilizes Precision, CNC Wire/Strip Formers for Steel Wire Forms
Custom Wire Forms Fabrication Company for CNC Wire/Strip Forming
Is your company looking for a manufacturing partner that uses CNC wire/strip formers that straighten, bend and cut wire forms? If so, then look no further than leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company. We are celebrating 100 years in the business and over the decades we have supplied OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms to a wide range of industries, manufacturers and even the U.S. military—we meet military and U.S. Navy standards including AN, MS, NAS, and NASM specifications. We are experts in the business of blank wire forming, multi-slide, four-slide and precision CNC wire bending or CNC wire forming services including rapid prototype work, primary fabrication, wire threading, secondary operations, and product finishing services.
With over 100 pieces of production machinery and equipment at our St. Louis-based facility, we offer business clients a wide range of wire forms production services. As one of the country’s leading, wire forms manufacturers, your business can always contact Western Wire Products Company direct with any questions about our general inventory stock or custom wire forms manufacturing services including custom wire forms design, engineering, prototyping, primary fabrication, secondary operations and general product finishing services. Currently, we can accommodate a wide range of general production standards in varying market sectors including heavy industry, manufacturing, product assembly, for Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), distribution channels and other market sectors.
Wire Forms Product Categories and CNC Wire/Strip Forming Capacity
Western Wire Products Company manufacturers OEM, standardized and specialty wire forms in several product categories. We manufacture standardized wire forms including: mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. We also fabricate a wide range of custom wire forms. A few examples include: CNC steel wire forms, precision threaded wire forms, custom-made springs(meeting precision compression, extension and torsion specification) including steel torsion springs, stainless steel torsion springs, and other fabrications such as custom hooks (and custom steel hooks), and other stainless steel wire forms for sanitary applications (passivation) for use in agriculture, food processing and distribution, medical equipment (e.g. IV hooks), and other wire forms includingindustrial wire products.
We offer an extensive production capacity, including using CNC wire/strip formers (e.g. four-slide and multi-slide machinery) to make very simple or quite complex wire forms. Our general wire forms production capacity includes:
- Strip steel wire forming capacity up to 16 gauge
- Lower-volume, highly precise, CNC wire strip forming and fabrication using wire diameters ranges of 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches (our metric sizing range is: 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision wire form fabrication using our four-slide and/or multi-slide forming equipment, which accommodates wire diameters ranging from 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches (our metric sizing range is: 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Blank wire bending and forming (general, precision and CNC)
- Blank wire threading including secondary threading services
- We have several base materials selections; our steels include steel up to 16 gauge, cold-rolled, galvanized, mild and stainless steels—we offer the option of using aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron and alloys per client requests
- Our primary fabrication services include using CNC wire strip formers, single-to-complex wire bending/forming, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, strip wire forming, wire threading services and wire swaging
- Our secondary operations include Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring/ vibratory deburring, drilling, in-process staking/staking, machining, notching, product assembly, punching, wire stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary), undercutting, general welding, and additional services
- We also offer a wide range of finishing options including electroplating services, steel galvanization, stainless steel passivation, powder coatings, and a wide range of treatments to finalize your wire forms
Request a price quote on CNC wire/strip forming services available from Western Wire Products Company.
Please contact Western Wire Products Company about domestic and international shipping. We offer businesses inventory stocking, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping and other options. We ship to clients worldwide including in Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, and Asia. Businesses are welcome to call Western Wire Products Company direct at 800-325-3770. You may email product or service inquiries to: [email protected].