Industry-Standardized, OEM, Specialty or Completely Custom-Made, CNC-Machined Wire Forms Are Available from Manufacturer Western Wire Products Company
CNC-Machined Wire Forms Available Direct from the Manufacturer
Western Wire Products Company (ry hardware including CNC-machined wire forms for your inventory stocking. We offer custom wire form fabrication services direct to our customers. We are a leading supplier of wire forms to national distribution channels to supplier, to chains or to individual businesses. We also produce CNC-machined wire forms, precision-machined wire forms, specialty customized wire forms, steel wire form products, and we produce custom wire form products to meet the needs of clients as well as market sector standards.
If your business is in need of custom wire form fabrication to produce the hardware that you need for particular designs in equipment or commercial assembly work, or even for construction needs, or for work in other market sectors, then be sure to talk to us about our job shop capabilities and also about other production techniques. We can usually run a wire form production run in a very reasonable time, and that includes Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), specialty or customized wire forms.<
Western Wire Products Co.’s actual production capability in our manufacturing job shop is extensive. We can accommodate a wide range of fabrication requests including precision-machines fpr fabricating CNC-machined wire forms. We work with many didssfferent types of market sectors, so by all means, let us know if your company required business inventory stocking or product line expansion, or if you need a manufacturer of custom wire form products that will meet your current, hardware and parts supply requirements.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for help with your hardware parts supply project or to order direct from our inventory. We can assist your company start-to-finish with design, engineering, primary fabrication services, secondary operations and product finishing services. You may also call uss at 8s00-325-3770 in order to discuss your requirements for CNC-machined wire forms.
Request Fabrication of Precision- and CNC-Machined Wire Forms to Meet Your Business Operation Requirements
Whether your business requires a supply of industry-standard wire forms im bulk from time to time, or you need a business to collaborate with in bringing hardware supply parts to market or for your company’s own use. We can offer start-to-finish production assistance. Western Wire Products Co. wire forming shopoffers extensive custom wire forming capabilities. We also use a wide range of primary or base metals for wire forms. We use various metals including MB Spring Wire, various grades of \Mild Steels, or Cold-Rolled Steels, various Stainless Steel grades, various Carbon Steel grades, Aluminum, or other metals or alloys. Our team is here to assist your company with full-service wire form manufacturing including producing CNC-machined wire forms.
Our job shop can assist you with the actual manufacturing of the product. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Precision-machined, wire form products concepts design, materials selection and engineering services
- Full-service wire form products fabrication services
- Bulk lot production runs
- Extensive capabilities with over 100 pieces of wire forming machinery and equipment
- Extensive capacity for wire forming utilizing a range of wire diameters, metals and metal grades
- Rapid wire form prototyping
- Design, engineering and fabrication of simple to quite complex wire form geometries
- Bulk custom production runs (entirelost)
- Standard metric sizing available; metric sizing of customized, precision or CNC-machined wire forms
- ASME-compliant wire forms
- Compliance with even more stringent standards in diverse market sectors including OEM, specialty or customized wire forms including on completely custom-fabricated wire forms; we can also accommodate U.S. Government, military and Navy specs (e.g. AN, MS, NAS, and NASM), or other wire forms requiring precision-machining and fabrication or to meet standards for CNC-machined wire forms
- CNC-machined production lot runs of 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters (metric sizing: 0.4 mm to 16 mm wire diameters)
- Precision, higher-volume manufacturing runs using four-slide or multi-slide techniques accommodating 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters (metric sizing: 0.75 mm to 14 mm wire diameters)
- General blank wire bending, CNC wire form bending, and precision or CNC forming methods
- Utilize base wire for any practical length(s) for CNC-machined wire forms or precision wire forms
- Primary blank wire threading, and subsequent fabrication of CNC-threaded wire forms or precision threaded wire forms; secondary threading including CNC-machining available
- Precision wire forming for larger production runs are cost-effective production runs: we can use multi-slide forming or four-slide forming fabrication methods including stamping
- CNC wire forms using highly-precise CNC wire bending. CNC wire forming, etc.
- CNC wire/strip forming techniques for mild steels through 16 gauge
- Metal wire stamping and precision stampings utilizing multi-slide stamping or four-slide stamping techniques
- Wire tube/square wire tubing/pipe/thin wall conduit/conduit fabrication: tube sending or tube fabrication
- Extensivea secondary operations available including operations for CNC-machined wire forms
- Extensive options for secondary machining including CNC-machining for custom wire forms
- Wire form product finishing services
- Bulk packaging and shipping globally
- And many additional precision manufacturing services…
Bulk Precision and CNC-Machined Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Co. supplies OEMs, supplier, distributors and diverse market sectors with industry-standardized wire forms. We can also produce completely customized, CNC-machined wire forms in bulk. We also offer extensive precision-machined wire forms which are available from our inventory stock.
We supply various types of wire forms, including precision-machined, industrial and CNC-machined wire form variants of standard products as well. We do manufacture highly-precise custom springs (e.g., industrial; precision torsion, extension, and compression) wire handles, mechanical fasteners, and wire hangers . We can handle custom fabrication of simple to quite complex designs.
You may review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog or Visual Index in our online inventory.
Request a quote for CNC-machined wire forms or on precision fabrication services for your business.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for CNC-Machined Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Co. can supply your business with industry-standard, OEM, specialty or completely custom-made wire products. U.S. companies are encouraged to order direct from our extensive inventory. We can also offer full-service manufacturing services to meet your company’s specific hardware supply requirements or to produce OEM, specialty sd or custom wire forms to meet specific needs for particular devices, equipment, or other reasons. U.S. clients can order direct, request custom manufacturing, or request inventory stocking options (e.g. shipping to multiple locations, Kan Ban stocking, “just in-time” or Location-to-Location (LTL) shipping.
We do ship tomany countries. Businesses outside of the U.S. can contact us about inventory product purchases in bulk or about working our company to solve your parts supply problems with parts designed to meet your business requirements, for internal use in your company, or for resale at retail. International business customers may request production runs of precision wire form fabrications or CNC-machined wirse forms. We ship to business locations in Europe, in Canada, in Mexico, and to lsocations throughout Central America and South America, and we ship wire forms to business customers in Australia, Japan, and other countries throughout Asia.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase inventory stock wire forms or to begin a manufacturing run that meets your specifications for CNC-machined wire forms. We are a full-service, custom wire form manufacturer and we will gladly work with you on design, engineering, prototyping, primary fabrication, secondary operations, and product finishing services. You may call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770; or, your company may reach us by e-mail us at: [email protected].