Western Wire Products Company Fabricates Clinch Pins (Zinc-Plated)
Wire Forms Manufacturer Fabricates Standardized and Custom Clinch Pins (Zinc-Plated or Stainless Steel)
If your business requires standard, OEM, specialty or custom-fabricated Clinch Pins or other types of wire forms, then take a moment to review the inventory stock and custom-manufacturing services available from leading, U.S. wire forms manufacturer Western Wire Products Company. As a note, our general inventory product categories include: general Wire Forms, Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, and also Custom Springs. If your company is in the market for custom wire form fabrication services, we can accommodate most production and fabrication requests. Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service wire forms manufacturer including design, engineering and product prototyping assistance for custom designs.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct in order to purchase any of our standardized wire form products available from our inventory stock. You may call us toll-free at 800-325-3770. You may e-mail product inquiries or production and service questions about inventory stock wire forms or our fabrication capabilities to: [email protected].
Western Wire Product Co.’s Standardized Clinch Pins (Zinc-Plated)
You may review our current inventory-stock wire forms by using our wire forms catalog or Visual Index. Our Clinch Pins (Zinc-coated) are ideal for quick assembly of agricultural and other heavy equipment and machinery. Theses wire forms are of course useful in a wide range of applications, industries and market sector products.
The basic specifications for our standardized Clinch Pins are:
- Fabricated using 1035-1040 carbon steel
- Our Clinch Pins are Zinc-coated and heat-treated
- Stainless Steel Clinch are available upon request
- 3/16” Clinch Pins are available in 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, 2”, 2-¼”, 2-½”, 2-¾”, and 3” lengths; recommended drill hole size is ¼” to 5/16” with an inside Eye diameter of 17/64”; the minimum bulk order of 500 per length
- ¼” Clinch Pins are available in 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, 2”, 2-¼”, 2-½”, 2-¾”, and 3” lengths; the recommended drill hole size is 5/16” to 3/8” with an inside Eye diameter of 17/64”; the minimum bulk order of 400 per length
- 5/16” Clinch Pins are available in 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, 2”, 2-¼”, 2-½”, 2-¾”, and 3” lengths; the recommended drill hole size is 3/8” to 7/8” with an inside Eye diameter of 7/8”; the minimum bulk order is of 300 pieces per length
- 3/8” Clinch Pins are available in 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, 2”, 2-¼”, 2-½”, 2-¾”, and 3” lengths; the recommended drill hole size is 7/16” to 5/8” with an inside Eye diameter of 7/8”; the minimum bulk purchase is 200 per length
- Please review the online catalog listing page for approximate weights
- Our Clinch Pins (Zinc-coated or Stainless Steel) are bulk-packed and are ideal for distributors, suppliers, businesses or anyone needing a few hundred Clinch Pins
Custom Clinch Pins, Zinc-plated/Zinc-coated or fabricated using other specifications, are available per business customer requests and specifications—we can assist your company with developing the right Clinch Pins to meet your application requirements.
Request a price quote for custom-made Clinch Pins to meet your company’s specific product requirements and/or market standards. Metric sizing is available for custom-made wire forms and we do maintain metric wire forms in some categories of our inventory stock. You may review the wire forms catalog or Visual Index for individual wire form product details and specifications.
Western Wire Products Co. Is a Full-Service Wire Forms Manufacturer
As a full-service manufacturer with over 100 pieces of production machinery for wire forms fabrication, we can offer our business clients a wide range of services accommodating a wide range of wire diameters and complexity of design. We supply OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), distribution channels, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), Plumbing & Electrical, construction, HVAC, industrial and manufacturing sectors, Government, military and NAVY, Aerospace Hardware, agricultural and food processing (passivation of Stainless Steel for agriculture/food processing and medical device manufacturers available), and many other market sectors. We provide a wide range of services for custom fabrications. We can assist your business with rapid prototype work, general wire forms design and engineering of complex wire forms utilizing a production techniques such as CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, primary and secondary threading, and higher production volumes of custom wire forms utilizing our precision production machinery including multi-slide forming and four-slide forming. We also offer a wide range of secondary operations, product finishing services, bulk shipping, inventory stocking services for U.S. clients, shipping worldwide.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Shipping Worldwide
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct in order to purchase any of our bulk inventory stock items of Clinch Pins (Zinc-Plated or Stainless Steel) or other wire forms, or to request custom fabrication services. We do ship wire forms worldwide. International client may purchase direct from our inventory or request custom, bulk production lots to be sent to locations in Canada, Mexico, throughout the Americas, to Western Europe, Australia, Japan, and elsewhere in Asia.
You may call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free in the U.S. at 800-325-3770. Businesses may also contact us by e-mail with any questions about our current wire forms inventory or to request custom fabrication services including design, engineering, fabrication and production services, finishing and available shipping options. You may e-mail inquiries to: [email protected].