Western Wire Products Company Fabricates Brass Humped Cotter Pins and Related Styles of Cotters
Order Brass Humped Cotter Pins Direct from the Manufacturer
St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Company, a leading wire forms manufacturer of industry-standard, specialty and custom fabrications, supplies Brass Humped Cotter Pins and other types of Cotter Pins to national distribution channels, suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), HVAC, construction, Plumbing & Electrical, agriculture and food processing/distribution, the automotive industry and other manufacturing and assembly sectors including international clients. We are a full-service wire forms manufacturer and offer a wide inventory stock of wire forms and provide custom fabrication services to businesses requiring diverse wire forms that meet a wide range of market sector standards.
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates a wide range of Cotters and other wire form products. Our standardized product categories include: mechanical fasteners, general wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom springs. We offer our clients a wide range of fabrication techniques to produce simple to complex wire forms. With over 100 pieces of production and fabrication machinery, we accommodate fabrication requests requiring CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, precision multi-slide forming, precision four-slide forming, primary and secondary wire threading, and other wire forming services. Western Wire Products Co. can also assist your company with product design, engineering, rapid prototype services, materials selection, primary fabrication services, a wide range of secondary operations, product finishing, bulk packaging and shipping worldwide—or, order from our inventory of standardized wire form products.
Businesses may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct to order any of our inventory stock in bulk, to request fabrication of our wire forms that are “available upon request,” for sales help, or to request custom wire forms fabrication services. You may call us toll-free at 800-325-3770; or, you may e-mail questions and product inquiries to: [email protected].
Brass Humped Cotter Pins and Related Cotters Are Available Upon Request
If your business needs a bulk supply of Stainless Steel or Brass Humped Cotter Pins (or other styles of Cotters), then request the size that you need—we do have relatively small bulk quantity minimum orders—and, we have options as well. We can meet a wide range of market sector standards. Most sizes meet ASME standards (although our larger, standard ¾” Cotters do not), and are available in 1/16” to ¼” wire diameters, standard. We can meet industry specifications including metric sizing if needed, and specifications meeting Government, military and Navy, and Aerospace Hardware specifications. Of course, your business can always supply us with industry specifications, custom specs or requirements, custom sizing requests, and preferred base metal/alloy selection, and also your preferred finishing options from plain to plating or coating options. On custom fabrication requests, we can work with your team to develop all of the specifications and requirements, as needed.
Western Wire Products Co. produces Cotter Pins including Brass Humped Cotter Pins (available upon request) and the following industry-standard styles:
- Humped – Humped Cotter Pins are available in 1/16” through ¼” wire diameters, standard; Stainless Steel and/or Brass Humped Cotter Pins are available to our business customers upon request
- Even End (Chisel Point) – the Even End (Chisel Point) style is also available upon request
- Even End (Taper Point) – the Even End (Taper Point) style is available to business customers upon request
- Extended Prong (Chisel Point) – this style is available in sizing from 1/32” through 1” wire diameters or 5/8” through 1” square cut styles
- Extended Prong (Taper Point) – this style of Cotter Pin is available in 3/32” through 3/8” wire diameters; our Extended Prong (Taper Point) style is available to business customers upon request
- Hammerlock – manufactured for use with castellated nuts, which allows quick, accurate assembly; this style is available in sizing ranging from 1/16” through 3/8” wire diameters; and, 9/64” sizing available upon request
- Self-Locking – ideal design for use where the spreading space is limited; standard sizing of Self-Locking Cotters are available up to and including 5/16” wire diameters; our Self-Locking Cotter Pins are available upon request
- Tee Head – our standard sizing for this particular style is also available upon request to our business customers
You may review our current inventory-stock by using our wire forms catalog or Visual Index.
Brass Humped Cotters Pins and Cotters that Meet a Wide Range of Market Sector Standards
Western Wire Products Co. can assist your company with producing Brass Humped Cotter Pins or other types of Cotters and wire forms that meet a wide range of market sector standards. To give you a few examples of the options available for our various Cotter Pin products, we produce standard inventories using a wide range of metals and coatings with various finishing and/or treatment options. Some of our standardized Cotters are designed and fabricated to meet various industry and base materials standards including: ASME (¾” may not meet ASME standards), ASME B18.8.1, ASME B18.8.6M (metric sizing for Cotters), Aluminum, Aluminum Grade 5056, Brass, Brass Cotters meeting MS specifications including black oxide coating (MS24665 or NASM24665), meeting MS9245 or AS9245 standards, Carbon Steel grades, Copper, High Carbon Steel grades, Monel, MB Spring Wire, and wire forms meeting various NASMS (MS) and NASM (NAS) Government, military and Navy standards. We also produce Cotters using various Stainless Steel grades including: Type 302/304 Stainless Steel, Type 316 Stainless Steel, Type 321 Stainless Steel, and T420 Standard Duty Stainless Steel, commercial-grade Stainless Steels, as well as, Corrosion and Heat-Resistant Steel (AS7211). Some of our other common options for various Cotters include plain steel, plain finishes, heat-treated or plated wire form fabrications, Cadmium-plated, Nickel-coated, Phosphate-coated, Zinc Yellow Chromate, and other options.
For custom fabrication orders, we can design, prototype and engineer specialty shapes as well as lengths for your OEM, specialty or completely custom requirements. We can meet a wide range of specifications as indicated by client request(s). We can accommodated precision wire forms fabrication requirements for wire form diameters including:
- Precision production run using CNC-machining that accommodate wire diameters of 0.016” to 0.625” (metric wire diameter sizes ranging from 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- High-volume production runs using four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming machinery that accommodate wire diameters of 0.028” to 0.562” (metric wire diameter sizes ranging from 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- CNC and/or precision wire bending and/or forming of simple wire forms to very complex wire forms with multiple bends
- Strip wire forming services ranging up to 16 gauge
- Request a quote on custom, precision wire form fabrications
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Brass Humped Cotter Pins and Other Cotters
Western Wire Products Co. ships Brass Humped Cotter Pins, other Cotters, inventory-stock, and custom wire forms throughout the U.S.A. and to business clients worldwide. We ship custom, bulk wire form production lots as well as standard wire form products to companies throughout the country and we whip production lots and bulk inventory orders to international clientele. We can ship bulk wire form orders, or your custom fabrications to locations throughout Canada or Mexico, to Central American or South American countries, to Europe, Australia, Japan, and businesses located elsewhere in Asia.
Please contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss any specific shipping options or requirements, or to request custom fabrication services. Business customers may call us at 800-325-3770; or, you may e-mail your questions or fabrication requests to: [email protected].