Wirebending Services, Prototyping, OEM and Precision, Custom Wire Forms Fabrication Services
Expert Precision Wirebending and Fabrication Services
With nearly a century in the business, Western Wire Products Co. (Fenton/St. Louis) has the experience your company needs for wirebending services. We fabricate OEM, standard, custom, and even aviation, aerospace or military grade wire forms—in fact, our parts have even gone to the moon! If you need simple wirebending services or complex shapes, Western Wire Products can prototype your parts quickly and precisely.
Wirebending Services, Prototyping, Custom Fabrication and Finishing Options Are Available from the Manufacturer—Contact Western Wire Products Co.
Call Toll-Free Nationwide: (800) 325-3770
Business Fax Line: (636) 305-1119
Precision Wirebending and Fabrication
We provide precision CNC wirebending and CNC wire forming services (CNC is computer numerical control), fabrication, finishing, secondary operations, supply and distribution of standard stock parts. Contact Western Wire Products’ engineering and design team for custom parts design and fabrication.
Wirebending Services: Prototyping, Fabrication and Finishing Options
Wire forms and related parts fabrication is what we do. Wirebending services and additional design, prototyping and finishing options from Western Wire Products Co., provides your company with durable parts, fashioned using standard industry fabrication guidelines.
Our general services include:
- Wirebending services per your company’s drafts, drawings or schematics
- Fabrication of mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers
- OEM, standard or custom fabrications
- Choice of metals including alloys, aluminum, spring steels, stainless steel, steels
- Wire fabrication capacity for wire ranging from .016 to .625 inches or metric sizing at .4 mm to 16mm
- Rapid prototyping and sample production
- Quick production runs (depending on the size of the run)
- National and international shipping
Western Wire Products’ fabrication options, finishing options and secondary operations include:
- Blank wire forming and wirebending services
- E-coating, electro-coatings or electro-platings for metals and alloys—brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc or zinc yellow chromate
- Four-slide and multi-slide forming
- Galvanization for cold rolled steel, stainless steel, steels, steel alloys, and strip steels
- In-process staking
- Passivation (e.g. for medical or food service equipment)
- Powder coatings
- Precision compression, extension and torsion for spring steel forms
- Strip forming
- Treatments include Austempering, case hardening, hardening, neutral atmosphere and heat treatments, and vacuum heat treatment
Western Wire Products Co. is the wirebending manufacturer that your company can rely upon for wirebending services and standard, OEM or custom parts fabrication and finishing.
Call Western Wire Products Co. Toll-Free: (800) 325-3770
St. Louis Area Callers: (636) 305-1100
Email: [email protected]