Custom Wire Stamping and Wire Forms Fabrication
Western Wire Products Company Is a Leading Wire Stamping Fabrications Supplier
Wire stamping service and wire forms design, engineering and manufacturing services is available direct from Western Wire Products Company in St. Louis (Fenton, Missouri). If your company is looking for a partner to supply or manufacture OEM, standardized, specialized or custom wire forms fabrications, then be sure to review the production capacity and services available from a leading, U.S. wire forms primary fabricator.
In business now for 100 years, we are a major supplier of wire forms of all types to national (and international) distribution channels, to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), to Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), to industrial and manufacturing companies, and even to the U.S. military—we can accommodate U.S. military specifications and also fabricate wire forms to meet Navy-compliant production standards, specifically, AN, MS, NAS, NASM specifications and related standards.
We offer a wide range of CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming fabrication services, as well as other precision manufacturing utilizing CNC-machining including wire stamping. Some of our other precision production capacity includes wire forming utilizing four-slide and multi-slide equipment—we can accommodate highly-precise, lower volume production (CNC), and precision wire forms fabrication at higher production volumes.
You may contact Western Wire Products Company, or call us nationwide, toll-free at 800-325-3770. You may also email your product inquiries or questions about custom fabrication service to:[email protected].
Standardized Wire Forms Categories and Custom Fabrication
With a 100 years in the business, and the leading manufacturer of bed springs in the 1930s and 1940s, we can meet a wide range of production standards for industries as diverse as aviation/aerospace, the automotive sector, the construction industry, HVAC manufacturing, assembly and repair, to electronics manufacturing and assembly, to stringent sanitary requirements (utilizing passivation of stainless steels) the agricultural sector, food production, distribution and end usage (parts for restaurant equipment, display cases, refrigeration units, etc.), to sanitary medical device manufacturing (e.g. stainless steel IV hooks and other wire forms).
With over 100 pieces of production and manufacturing machinery located at our 132,000 square foot, wire form manufacturing facility, we can accommodate most production requests. Our standardized/OEM product categories include: mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. Also, we fabricate a variety of customized wire forms in product categories, such as: custom-made springs(meeting your exacting tolerances for compression, extension and torsion), custom hooks, custom steel hooks, industrial wire products, and of course, complex wire forms.
General Wire Forms Production Capacity
Our general production capacity for wire forms (including wire stamping services) accommodate a wide range of wire diameters and wire lengths. We can fabricate wire forms with wire stamping—we are full-service fabrication shop and offer a wide range of primary manufacturing, secondary operations and finishing services. We can manufacture wire forms with precision specifications, and our capacity includes, but is not limited to:
- Lower-volume, wire forms production runs using our CNC-machinery accommodating 0.016” to 0.625” wire diameters (or metric at: 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision wire forms production capacity that includes four-slide and/or multi-slide forming techniques accommodating 0.028” to 0.562” wire diameters (or metric at: 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Strip steel wire up to 16 gauge
Additionally, our production capacity accommodates:
- Simple wire bending/forming
- Complex wire bending/forming
- Blank wire threading and secondary threading
- Rapid wire forms prototyping (prototype work including design, engineering, fabrication and product samples)
- Base materials selections: aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steels, etc.; other metals and alloys per client requests
- Precision secondary operations: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring/vibratory deburring, drilling, in-process staking/staking, machining, notching, general product assembly, punching, wire stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading), undercutting, and various welding services
- Additional finishing options: electroplating/electro-coating services (various materials options), galvanization, sanitary passivation of stainless steels, powder coats, and extensive finishing treatments including hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, etc.
Western Wire Products Company is a full-service fabrication shop. We offer rapid prototyping and competitive lead times to get your wire forms to market.
Request a price estimate on wire forms fabrication and wire stamping by Western Wire Products Company.
Wire Forms Shipped Worldwide
Western Wire Products Company ships inventory-stock wire forms and custom fabrication lots throughout the U.S. and to international clients. We offer our customers a wide range of B2B services including warehousing, Kan Ban stocking, “just in-time” shipping, wholesale or retail packaging and other services, please let us know how we can assist your business.
We ship wire forms to businesses and other clients worldwide. Some of the places that we ship to include: Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and to clients throughout Asia, Europe, Central America and South America. International customers, please contact Western Wire Products direct about your available shipping options.