Custom-Made Wire Springs Fabricated to Your Meet Your Tolerances and Specifications
OEM, Standardized and Custom Wire Springs Manufacturer
If your company is in need of OEM, standardized, specialty or custom wire springs, contact leading wire forms manufacturer Western Wire Products Company in St. Louis (Fenton, Missouri) for inventory-stocking or for custom-made springs. We are a major supplier to national distribution channels, to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs) suppliers. We also supply wire springs and wire forms to customers worldwide as well.
Currently, we utilize precision fabrication techniques including CNC wire bending and CNC wire formingmethods, and we have over 100 pieces of machinery and production equipment at our at our 132,000 square foot, wire form manufacturing facility. We fabricate a wide range of wire form types including items in our standardized, inventory-stock, product categories, which includes:
All wire forms are fabricated to meet our business customers’ exacting specifications and custom springs will meet a client’s specific tolerances: compression, expansion and torsion; and we make a wide range of aluminum, brass, copper springs, stainless steel springs, mild steel and galvanized steel springs, and heavy industrial springs.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. today to order OEM, standardized or specialty springs and wire forms, or contact our design and engineering team for custom fabrication of wire springs or other wire from products. You can call Western Wire Products Co. toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770, or you may email your product or fabrication inquiries to: [email protected].
Production Capacity for Standardized and Custom Wire Springs
Western Wire Products Co. offers substantial production capacity for custom wire springs and wire forms fabrication. Besides 100 pieces of production capacity, we also assist clients with custom fabrications and engineering. Our design team can take your sketches, drawings, drafts, product samples or even obsolete OEM parts and provide rapid product prototyping for your company’s approval. We can also assist you with primary fabrication, materials selection, a wide range of secondary operations, where applicable, provide your company with inventory stocking, lot production runs, “just-in-time shipping” options, business-to-business (B2B) packaging for distribution, retail packaging options (B2C options), and shipping nationwide and internationally.
Companies are always welcome to order from our wide inventory of OEM, standardized and specialty wire forms. For custom-made wire forms/springs manufacturing, we offer the following production capacity for your hangers, handles, springs, wire forms and mechanical fasteners:
- Product design and engineering to meet OEM, standardized, specialty or custom fabrication requirements
- Rapid, CNC and precision wire forms prototyping, engineering and production
- CNC/precision blank wire bending and/or wire forming services for very precise, lower production run capacity for wire springs and wire forms utilizing blank wire diameters from 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches, or metric sizes from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, wire form production run capacity utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery; we can accommodate wire spring and wire form blank diameters from 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches, or metric sizes from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Strip steel wire forming capacity accommodating blank wire up to 16 gauge
- Base materials selections including aluminum, brass, copper, iron (hanger iron), cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steel for sanitary-use applications (medical device manufacturing, agriculture, food processing and production, etc.); we can investigate using alloys and other metals as customers specify
- Primary fabrication services including blank wire forming, wire threading, and single-to-complex multiple bends using four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, and strip wire forming techniques
- Secondary operations for our wire forms can include: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring and vibratory deburring, drilling, general machining, in-process staking/staking, notching, punching, stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading services), undercutting, product assembly, welding, and other services; additional finishing options include: electroplating services, galvanization of steels, applying powder coatings, passiviation for sanitary-use stainless steels, and a wide range of treatments including heat treatments, neutral air treatments and hardening
Request a quote on precision, wire spring and wire form fabrication and production services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
We can meet a variety of production standards for wire springs and wire forms. We manufacture products meeting stringent U.S. military and Navy standards (AN, MS, NAS, NASM specifications), for sanitary-use applications, for electronics productions, HVAC assembly and repair, automotive, aviation/aerospace or even for heavy industrial use or manufacture. Just let us now your standards, requirements and product specifications/tolerances.
Packaging, Stocking, and Worldwide Product Shipping
Western Wire Products Co. ships OEM, standard, specialty and custom-made wire forms to business customers throughout the United States and to diverse international businesses. We offer various B2B services including “just-in-time” stocking options, Kan-Ban stocking, inventory lots, national and international shipping, general product packaging for parts distribution, or packaging wire springs and wire forms for retail sales. Some of our current and recent clients are in Canada, Mexico, South America, Australia, Japan, Western Europe, and Asia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about international ordering and your shipping options.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
Email: [email protected]