Western Wire Products Co. Is a Leading, U.S. Wire Forms Supplier
Is Your Business Looking for a Wire Forms Supplier?
If your company is looking for a wire forms supplier, then by all means go direct to a leading U.S. wire forms supplier and manufacturer, St. Louis-based, Western Wire Products Company (800-325-3770). For more than a century, Western Wire Products Co. has continued to expand capabilities and offer full-service custom wire forms manufacturing services, and we stock a wide range of inventory stock in a variety of product categories. Our extensive, bulk inventory wire forms include products in the following categories: general Wire Forms, Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Handles, Wire Hangers, and even Custom Springs from hardware supply to industrial springs meeting exacting production requirements, specifically compression, extension and torsion. We also offer products in the Plumbing & Electrical and Aerospace Hardware/Fasteners categories.
Western Wire Products Co. is a 9001:2015 ISO Certified Company and we do supply companies worldwide. Most our inventory stock is ASME-compliant and/or ASME Metric-compliant. We can also meet even more stringent production, fabrication, secondary operations and product finishing standards such as U.S. Government, Navy or military specifications (AN, MS, NAS, NASM). We also produce wire forms for other diverse product options such as Stainless Steel passivation for sanitary use applications in agribusiness, food processing, storage, transportation and retail distribution, and for medical wire forms to name a few option.
Western Wire Products Co. is a major U.S. wire forms supplier to national distribution channels, hardware supply and distribution, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), the automotive sector, HVAC manufacturing and repairs, electrical and plumbing wire forms, industrial and manufacturing companies, product assembly companies, the electronics sector, signage for businesses, and many other market sectors. As a major wire forms supplier, we encourage you to look through our wire form products online using our Visual Index or the online Western Wire Products Co. Product Catalog.
If you do not find the wire forms that your business requires, then by all means, tell us about your projects and specifications. We have an extensive production facility with over 100 pieces of precision and CNC machinery, and we can handle a wide range of wire diameters as well as metals/materials options for wire and plating or coatings if applicable. You may request a wire forms fabrication quote. We will work with yourbusiness from design, engineering, materials selection, prototyping, primary fabrication, extensive secondary operations, and product finishing services, as well as several shipping options for U.S. customers and direct inventory purchases or production lot runs for global clients.
You may contact Western Wire Products Co. direct for inventory stock purchases, or you may reach our sales team at 800-325-3770, or locally in Fenton, Missouri (St. Louis County) at 636-305-1100; also, you may reach our sales team by email at: [email protected].
Bulk, Inventory Stock Wire Forms from Supplier Western Wire Products Co.
Your company may review our Visual Index for details on our standard inventory stock. We can assist you with fabricating variants to most of these products, or we can work with your company to produce wire forms to meet your specifications—learn about our wire forms fabrication services. In our inventory, we include information about wire diameters, product dimensions, drawings, types of metal commonly used and variants, the types of coating or plating where applicable, and additional pertinent details.
Our general, bulk, wire forms inventory supply includes:
- All-Purpose Tie Wires and Tie Wire Tools (Pistol Type or Ratchet Type)
- CC Sign Hangers, Double C Sign Hangers or general Signage Hangers
- Clinch Pins that are ideal for quick assembly of agricultural and other heavy equipment; made of 1035-1040 Carbon Steel, heat-treated, and Zinc coated
- Coiled Spring Pins available in Plain Steel and T420 Stainless Standard Duty
- Cotter Pins including variant designs: Extended Prong Chisel Point, Even End Chisel Point, Even End Tapered Point, Extended Prong Tapered Point, Hammerlock, Humped, Self-Locking, or Tee Head (we meet various specifications and standards for our bulk Cotter Pins
- D-Rings including various standard sizes
- Dead-Lock Tag Fasteners available in four sizes including oval and diamond (No. 2, No. 3, No.4, No. 5); available in blunt or sharp points
- FHA Strap including three standard sizes; 16 and 18 gauge; additional lengths on request
- Grip Clips including standard sizing with Zinc-coating
- Hanger Iron, Perforated Hanger Bar, Ductape Tinner’s Tape, and Twist-Slot Hanger Bar Hitch Pin (Hair Pin) Clips; standard sizing with additional lengths/sizing on request
- Hitch Pins (Double Loop), standard sizing, made of MB Spring Wire and Zinc-coated
- Hitch Pin Clips (External) including quite a few sizes; made of MB Spring Wire and Zinc-coated (clear); Stainless Steel on request
- Hog Rings (Hill Patterned) including standard sizes and Pig Rings, Shoat Rings, and Hog Rings; 3 gauges, standard, in Copper-coated or Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel; Fencing Rings and Upholstery Rings available
- J-Hooks in standard sizing; for securing residential and commercial tubing, pipes, cables, conduits or wiring
- Key Rings in several standard sizes; Spring Steel, available with Zinc-coated or Nickel-coated
- Key Snaps made of 3/32″ diameter half-round Spring Wire; heat-treated High Carbon Steel for spring-back; available Nickel-coated or Zinc-coated
- Lock Pins, A-A-55487 Lock Pins (Formerly AN415 Lock Pins) and A-A-55487-1 Lock Pins (Formerly AN415-1 Lock Pins)
- Lock Washers and Washer Assortments covering a wide range of sizing
- Pipe Hooks, “Copper Boys” available
- Stud Guards and Stud Plates
- Pear Clips
- Pipe Straps or Snap-on Straps, One-Hole (T.W.) Straps for thin-wall tubing installation that are snap-on, Galvanized Steel or Copper-coated, and Two-Hole Pipe Straps to fit pipe and tubing requirements
- Ring Clips including several standard sizes, Zinc-coated (Stainless Steel quoted upon request)
- Ring Cotters or Circle Cotters, standard sizing; made of MB Spring Wire, Zinc-coated or Type 302 Stainless Steel
- S-Hooks including a wide range of standard sizes; Zinc-coated to resist corrosion
- S-Iron or Ribbed Steel “S” Iron fabricated from heavy 14-gauge metal and available in 4”, 5” and 6” sizing
- Safety Pin Fasteners, Heavy Duty (Coiled) and Standard Duty; several sizes available; made of MB Spring Wire, Zinc-coated; Stainless Steel available on request
- Shipping Tag Wire made of 16 gauge Galvanized Steel
- Spring Pins and Spring Pin Assortments available in Plain Steel, Zinc-coated, Cadmium-coated, Stainless Steel Type 420, and Stainless Steel Type 302/304; MS and NAS Spring Pins available
- V-Hooks standard size hooks plate to resist corrosion
- Wire Display Poles a.k.a. Wire Pole Feet or Wire Display Feet (from another manufacturer)
- Additional variants and related wire forms…OEM, specialty or custom wire forms as requested
Once again, you can learn more about our wire forms by reviewing our Visual Index. We are a major standardized wire forms supplier, but we can help most business with custom wire forms fabrication and manufacturing service. You can also learn about more of custom wire form options by reviewing our Resource Articles. There are articles about additional types, primary fabrication services, secondary operations and finishing services.
Contact Bulk Wire Forms Supplier, Western Wire Products Co.
U.S. customers may take advantage of any of our standard wire forms in our inventory stock as well as our shipping options. U.S. companies can use Kan Ban stocking, general purchases, “just in time” shipping, or shipping of entire custom production lots. International clients may buy from standard inventory wire forms or request custom fabrication and shipping of entire production lots. Businesses may buy direct from bulk wire forms supplier, Western Wire Products Co., or you can request a quote on wire forms fabrication.
We ship bulk inventory wire forms or entire production lots to business customers in Canada, Mexico, the rest of Central America, and South America, to many countries in Europe, or to Australia, Japan, and countries throughout Asia.