Wire Form Manufacturing and Supply Company
CNC Wire Form Fabrication and Bending Services
Leading, wire form manufacturing and supply company, Western Wire Products Co., supplies OEM, standard, and custom, CNC wire forming and CNC wire bending services or computer numerical control fabrication services. With nearly 100 years of experience in the business, we design, engineer, prototype and fabricate a wide range of wire forms for a variety of industries. If your company requires custom prototyping and manufacturing of wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire hangers, wire handles or other parts, then contact our engineers and design team with your product specifications, drawings or drafts (if any), and finishing requirements.
Additionally, as your wire form manufacturing and supply business, Western Wire Products offers many direct business-to-business services including product design, engineering, wire form finishing or plating, and general fabrication services.
Wire Form Manufacturing Services Are Available Direct from the Manufacturer and Supplier, Western Wire Products Company—Contact Us!
Call Western Wire Products Co. Toll-Free: (800) 325-3770
Business Fax Line: (636) 305-1119
Wire Form Manufacturing Services
Western Wire Products’ wire form manufacturing services include OEM, standard, and custom or specialty wire forms fabrication. Currently, we manufacture wire forms in simple to complex shapes including wire forms, wire hangers, wire handles and other mechanical fasteners.
Primary finishing services for wire forms and mechanical fasteners include:
- Passivation finishing options that are ideal for specialized use in the medical field or food preparation services, for example
- Treatments—neutral atmosphere and heat treatments, vacuum heat treatment, hardening, case hardening, or Austempering services
- E-coating, electro-coatings or electro-platings of metals and alloys including brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tins, zinc or zinc yellow chromate
- Galvanization for steels, cold rolled steel, strip steel, steel alloys, and stainless steel (where applicable)
- Powder coatings
Western Wire Products also provides secondary finishing operations for wire forms and mechanical fasteners. Our wire form manufacturing is available standard or specialty parts with additional services including:
- Machining (general machining and fabrication)
- Welding (general welding services to finish products according to customer requirements)
- Learn more about standard inventory stock parts—standard inventory parts are also available for B2B “just in-time stocking” for your company’s inventories or warehousing
Western Wire Products sells stock inventory parts nationwide and we ship internationally as well. If you need custom or specialty, wire form manufacturing, please contact us with your specifications, design concepts, product requirements and tolerances, and shop drawings or design sketches. We provide CNC wire forming and bending services for simple to very complex shapes.
Contact Western Wire Products for Custom or Specialty, CNC Wire Form Manufacturing and Fabrication Services
Call Western Wire Products Co. Nationwide: (800) 325-3770
St. Louis Area Calls: (636) 305-1100
Email: [email protected]