OEM, Standard, Specialty and Custom, Wire Fabrications Manufacturing Services
Western Wire Products Co. Is a Leading Wire Fabrications Supplier
Western Wire Products Company is one of the leading, primary wire fabrications manufacturers and suppliers of OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms. We are celebrating 100 years in the business. We are a leading U.S. manufacturer of all types of wire forms. We offer product design services, engineering, rapid product prototyping, primary fabrication services that utilize precision, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques. We also over full-service secondary operations and extensive product finishing services.
We are a leading wire forms supplier for national parts distribution channels, for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), for Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), and for wide-ranging and diverse market sectors. Some of these additional markets include: industrial companies, manufacturers, assembly businesses, aerospace and aviation, the automotive and parts industry, the electronics industry, HVAC (manufacturing and repair sectors), to other markets, such as, agriculture, food processing and preparation, medical device manufacturing (e.g. passivation of stainless steel wire forms), and even for the military.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for general inventory stock purchase or to begin the process of custom, CNC or precision fabrication manufacturing. We offer businesses design, engineering, manufacturing and finishing services to meet diverse standards and production requirements. Companies are welcome to call us toll-free at 800-325-3770; or, contact us by email about your product or service inquiries: [email protected]sternwireprod.com.
Standardized and Custom Wire Fabrications Product Category Examples
Based in the St. Louis metropolitan area for a century, Western Wire Products Co. has been and is currently a leading U.S. manufacturer for a wide range of wire forms and custom fabrication services. With over 100 pieces of CNC (computer numerical control) and precision fabrication machinery at our production facility, we can accommodate most wire forms fabrications requirements and production requests.
Western Wire Products Co. is uniquely situated for precision manufacturing and general fabrication tasks. We can meet production requests for diverse market sectors, wire forms specifications and standards including U.S. military and Navy-compliant requirements (such as, AN, MS, NAS and NASM standards). Some of our standardized, inventory-stock wire forms include: mechanical fasteners, wire handles and wire hangers, to brass wire forms, to custom-made springs (meeting exacting specifications for compression, torsion and extension) and steel torsion springs, to custom hooks, industrial wire forms, stainless steel wire products (with or without passivation for sanitary applications for agriculture, food processing and distribution and/or medical device manufacturing).
Our general wire fabrications production capacity includes:
- Simple to complex wire forms fabrication (simple bends to complex geometries); wire bending, wire forming
- Primary and secondary wire threading
- Nearly limitless blank wire lengths for wire forms
- Lower-volume, highly-precise fabrication and production capacity utilizing CNC-machinery accommodating wire diameters of 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizes: 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision manufacturing utilizing multi-slide and/or four-slide wire forming equipment accommodating wire diameters of 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizes: 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Precision fabrication capacity for strip steel up to 16 gauge
- Base materials options: aluminum, brass, copper, iron (hanger iron), and steels (cold-rolled, galvanized, mild steels, and stainless steels)—additional alloys or base metals selections per specific customer requests
- Secondary operations for precision manufacturing: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring and/or vibratory deburring, drilling, machining, notching, punching, staking (in-process staking), stamping, tapping,< threading (primary and secondary threading), undercutting, welding, and wire form(s) assembly
- Finishing services: electroplating/electro-coating services (many materials options available), galvanization of steels, various powder coating options, sanitary passiviation of stainless steels, and an extensive set of finishing treatments including hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, and additional treatment options etc.
- Request a price quote for wire fabrications
For custom and/or additional fabrication services, additional secondary operations and/or finishing services, please discuss your wire forms specifications with our design and engineering team, so we can accommodate your company’s manufacturing needs.
Additional Business-to-Business Services and Bringing Your Wire Fabrications to Market
Whether your company needs general inventory stock wire forms, OEM (or obsolescent OEM wire forms replication), standard, specialty or completely new, custom wire fabrications, Western Wire Products Co. offers businesses a wide range of options including B2B services for getting your product to market. We are always willing to investigate additional base metals and/or alloys along with additional coating and finishing options. Just let us know what your company needs and the specific standards for your industry, market sector or end-user requirements.
Some of our B2B and/or value-added services include:
- Design, engineering, primary fabrication, secondary operations and various finishing options
- Rapid prototype work
- Custom, precision manufacturing
- Competitive lead times for new products, particularly for end-user markets
- Inventory stocking options
- Wire forms lot production and purchases
- Product warehousing service
- Kan Ban stocking options
- “Just-in-time” shipping options
- Wholesale/distribution packaging options
- Retail packaging options
- Wire forms shipment throughout the U.S.A.
- International shipping options
Wire Forms Shipping Options
Western Wire Products Co. us a global wire forms manufacturer and supplier. We can ship inventory stock wire forms and custom fabrication production lots throughout the U.S.A. and to global clients. Currently, we ship wire forms to Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, to countries throughout Europe, South America and throughout Central America and South America. International clients from outside these areas are of course welcome to contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss inventory stock purchases, custom wire forms fabrication and shipping options to your company’s location(s).