Wire Bending Service, Wire Forms Prototyping, Fabrication and Supply
Wire Bending Service and Wire Form Fabrication Company
Wire bending service including design, engineering, product prototyping, and CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming (computer numerical control) is available for business-to-business (B2B) clients direct from Western Wire Products Co., a leading national and international wire forms fabrication service. Located in St. Louis (originally incorporated in 1914), Western Wire Products fabricates standard, OEM, and custom or specialty wire forms, hangers, handles, mechanical fasteners and many other products.
One of the Leading Wire Bending Companies, Western Wire Products, Provides Rapid Prototyping and Custom Fabrications—Contact Us!
Call Western Wire Products Co. Nationwide: (800) 325-3770
Business Fax: (636) 305-1119
Email Us: [email protected]
Our products are made in compliance with industry standards, and we can also produce high-grade, wire form products to meet diverse applications ranging from military or aviation-grade parts to wire forms meeting food service or medical standards; or we can custom fabricate products in simple shapes or with complex bends to meet your company’s specifications.
Request a Quote for Wire Bending Service
Wire Form Fabrication Capacity
We fabricate wire forms and offer wire-bending service for standard wire diameters ranging from .016 inches to .625 inches or metric sizes—.4 mm to 16mm. Our simple-to-complex, wire-bending serviceaccommodates stand steel wire, alloys, cold rolled steel, strip steels and stainless steel. Additionally, we produce OEM, standard and customized products for specific applications or to meet specific requirements and tolerances.
Our wire form fabrication capacities, primary operations and secondary finishing operations for wire forms include:
- Rapid prototyping
- Custom engineering and design services for specific product applications—contact our engineers and design team
- Wide range of wire bending service applications for standard wire diameters mentioned above
- Double-slide and four-slide bending/forming processes
- Primary operations: wire bending service, wire forming, CNC services (computer numerical control for precision fabrication), and passivation for specialty products (food service and medical applications for instance)
- Primary finishing treatments include:
- Austempering, case hardening, hardening, heat treatments, neutral atmosphere treatments, and heat vacuum treatment
- E-coating, electro-coatings or electro-plating services for metals and alloys (minerals/metals: brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc and zinc yellow chromate)
- Galvanization for steels, cold rolled steel, strip steels and stainless or steel alloys
- Powder coatings/final finishing applications
- Secondary finishing options include: chamfering, drilling operations (mechanical fasteners for instance), general machining, punching, staking (in-line staking), tapping and general welding services to finish wire forms
- Standard stock inventories of commonly used parts include wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers and mechanical fasteners—if you can think of it, we can fabricate it
- Other fabrication services
If your company needs specialty wire forms, handles, hangers, or mechanical fasteners, Western Wire Products can provide your company with product development, wire bending service, other primary operations, and a variety of secondary operations for finishing fabrications. Let us know how we can assist your business with wire bending service or other services.
Contact Western Wire Products—Wire Formers and Fabrication Specialists—for CNC Wire Forming and Bending Services
Call Western Wire Products Co.: (800) 325-3770
St. Louis Callers: (636) 305-1100