Wire Forms for Construction, Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing Requirements to Accommodate Various Tube Bending Designs
Wire Forms to Meet Your Tube Bending Requirements
If your business needs a supplier for OEM, standard, specialty or custom wire forms to meet your tube bending design and usage requirements, then Western Wire Products Company in Fenton, Missouri (St. Louis metropolitan area) is the manufacturer that you can rely on for all of your pipe hooks, pipe straps, hanger irons and related products. We are celebrating 100 years in the business of manufacturing wire forms and we have the machinery and experience to accommodate most fabrication and production requests.
We are one of the major suppliers of mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs to national distribution channels (and international), and for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs) companies. We can meet a wide range of production standards and many of standard products are ideal for a wide range of standard and custom tube bending design specification. We utilize precision, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming methods, multi-slide and four-slide manufacturing and have over 100 pieces of production machinery at our facility.
Please contact Western Wire Products Company direct for inventory-stock purchases, design, engineering, rapid prototyping and custom fabrications. You can also call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770; or feel free to e-mail us at: [email protected].
Pipe Straps, Hooks and Hanger Iron
We produce a variety of simple to quite complex wire forms to accommodate the needs of construction, electrical installation, HVAC and various plumbing requirement. We can always explore various additional materials and/or specialty or custom designs to meet your requirements for your company’s tube bending specifications. We work with companies to design, engineer and fabricate OEM, standardized, specialty and custom fabrications. We also offer custom hooks, custom steel hooks and custom wire forms for a variety of applications. We offer business rapid prototype work as well.
Some of our wire forms for pipes, tubing and conduits include:
- FHA Straps – standard selections of plumbing and electrical wire forms; perforated/punched straps available
- 1-½” wide straps that are available in standard lengths of 9”, 12” and 18”
- Inventory-stock FHA Straps are available in 16 or 18 gauge
- Additional lengths/sizing available upon request
- Hanger Iron – available in standardized selections
- Perforated Hanger Bars – 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts with even spacing throughout the Hanger Bar
- Ductape Brand Tinner’s Tape – evenly-spaced alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts and 1/8” holes for nails
- Twist-Slot Hanger Bar – 7/8” slots to slip the strap end through and then twist or bend; additionally, this twist-slot design has alternating 17/64” holes for ¼” bolts and 1/8” holes for nails (available in 28 and 24 gauge only)
- No. 25 B Bulk Merchandiser – contains 25 10’ bulk coils in self-dispensing boxes (or bulk) that may be nailed or bolted; we also have standardized special lengths-to-order including ¾” x 28 gauge up to 1-¼” x 12 gauge options; additionally, bulk and boxed options are available for 10’, 50’ and 100’ coils with the 10’ lengths available in various gauges
- J-Hooks – an ideal and industry-standard wire form for commercial and residential usage
- Used to secure tubing, pipes, conduits, cables and wiring
- Copper-coated or zinc-coated J-Hooks are available in ½”, ¾”, and 1” standard sizing
- Pipe Hooks – we offer a wide range of standard sizing; you may always opt of specialty designs or custom production runs
- Pipe Hooks are available in sizing selections to accommodate all standard tubing/pipe outer diameters (O.D.)
- 10 gauge Pipe Hooks are available with plastic coating in 6” standardized Pipe Hook lengths
- Available as plain or copper-coated finished hooks
- “Copper Boys” a.k.a. tubing hangers are available with copper coating and our standard size is 12-½ gauge designed to fit ½” and ¾” copper tubing
- Pipe Straps (Snap-on-Straps) – our standardized Pipe Straps with a basic one-hole strap design; these are ideal for thin-wall tubing/pipe/conduit installations; these products are available as galvanized steel with/without copper coatings; our standard inventory stock includes:
- One-Hole (T.W.) Straps – customized versions per your company’s specifications or choose from our standard sizing
- Two-Hole Pipe Straps – various sizing or choose customized production to meet your business requirements
- S-Hooks – standard sizes that may be useful for tubing, pipes, and certainly conduits; also, our standardized sizes are useful for wiring with or without conduit protective devices/sheaths
- Our standardized S-Hooks are usually zinc-coated which maintains appearance over time while resisting corrosion
- S-Hooks, or slight variations in design may be ideal for your requirements for hanging and tubes, pipes, conduits or similar items; we can of course explore designing custom S-Hooks to meet your exact specifications
- Our standard S-Hook wire sizes (various configurations) include the following wire diameters followed by the overall length: 0.080” (1-1/16”), 0.093” (7/8”), 0.105” (1-3/32”), 0.120” (1-5/16”), 0.120” (2-1/8”), 0.135” (1-9/16”), 0.135” (1-9/16”), 0.135” (1-9/32”), 0.148” (2”), 0.162” (1-7/16”), 0.177” (2”), 0.177” (2-7/8”), 0.188” (2-7/8”), 0.250 (2-½”), 0.250” (3”), 0.305” (3-5/8”), 0.312” (2-5/8”), 0.375” (3-1/4”), 0.375” (4-5/8”), and 0.187” (1-7/8”)
- Most S-Hook sizes are available in stainless steel
- Bulk lots available of standardized sizes
Request a quote on wire forms to meet your tube bending design requirements for wholesale, retail or use by your employees in construction, electrical wiring installations, HVAC or various plumbing requirements. Western Wire Products Company is your full-service wire forms manufacturer including wire forms to meet your company’s tube bending designs and specifications.
Do Not Forget Stud Guards/Stud Plates to Meet Conduit and Electrical Cable Building Codes
An additional Plumbing/Electrical/HVAC item that may be quite useful for your current requirements are our Stud Guards, available in standardized sizes, specifically, 3”, 5” and 6” lengths fabricated from 18 gauge and 16 gauge steel to meet general code requirements. These 1-½” self-nailing metal guards are usually installed during interior wall construction projects in order to protect copper tubing and electrical cables from nails, and of course to prevent later accidents caused by accidental contact with hidden electrical wiring. We also fabricate and sell 16 gauge steel Stud Plates.
Contact Western Wire Products Company
As a primary manufacturer and B2B supplier of wire forms throughout the United States and to international clients, we supply OEM, standard, specialty and customer wire forms to meet diverse standards and markets that may need wire forms to meet standardized or custom tube bending product specifications. We sell wire forms to companies throughout the U.S. and to international business customers. We ship wire forms to businesses in Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, and to other countries in Asia.
Please contact Western Wire Products Company direct for information about international shipping options or custom fabrications.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
E-mail us: [email protected]