Steel Wire Products Fabrication Services in St. Louis
Standardized and Custom Steel Wire Products Manufacturing
OEM and standardized steel wire products, wire forms, thread wire forms, handles, hangers, mechanical fasteners, custom springs and other parts supplies are available direct from Western Wire Products Company, a leading St. Louis and national manufacturer in business for nearly a century. With our wide range of experience in the wire forms fabrication industry, we can meet the needs of a wide range of industrial and manufacturing requirements.
To Purchase Steel Wire Products or for Design, Engineering and Fabrication Services—Contact Western Wire Products Co.
Call Western Wire Products Co. Nationwide: 800-325-3770
Standard, OEM and Industry-Specialty Parts Fabrication Services
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates many OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms utilizing advanced techniques including CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming (CNC is computer numerical control). We also manufacture industry-specific, steel wire products.
Some of these high-specialized parts standards and requirements include:
- Aerospace/aviation specifications Medical-grade stainless steel parts
- Automotive assembly requirements
- Construction contractor-grade specifications
- Electrical usage/wiring applications
- Electronics parts assemblies
- Heavy construction and/or industrial vehicle parts assemblies or other uses
- Heavy industrial and manufacturing applications
- HVAC assembly and repair requirements
- Medical-grade applications—sanitary hooks, hangers, replacement parts, etc., requiring steel/stainless steel parts
- Navy and military-grade/military-compliant specifications (e.g. AN, MS, NAS and NASM)
- Sanitary food preparation requirements (stainless steel wire products)
We also fabricate a wide range of parts for many other types of industrial and manufacturing applications, assemblies, repairs or parts replacements. Rapid prototyping services are available—please ask about our design and engineering services.
Standard Metals and Services from Western Wire Products
Western Wire Products produces a wide assortment of steel wire products and other wire forms. Our standard fabrication metals include aluminum, brass, copper, iron, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, stainless steel, strip steel, other steels and alloys. We can explore using other metals or alternative alloys for your specific applications. Currently, our wire forming, wire bending and wire threading wire capacity ranges from .016” to .625” (metric sizes at .4 mm to 16 mm) wire diameters.
Western Wire Products is a full-service fabrication company. We offer a wide range of fabrication services, steel parts fabrication, stainless steel wire bending, secondary operations and final product finishing services.
Some of our fabrication and finishing services include:
- Complex or multiple wire bends
- Four-slide forming or multi-slide forming
- In-process staking
- Plating, coatings, e-coatings, powder coating, etc.
- Precision and custom springs fabrication—precision compression, extension and torsion tolerances
- Treatments—case hardening, heat treatments, neutral air, and vacuum treatments, etc.
- Welding services
- Wire strip forming
- Wire threading
- Additional services
Business Fax Line: 636-305-1119
Email us: [email protected]
Inventory Stocking Options
Many companies also purchase our wide selection of steel wire products and other parts for wholesaling, warehousing, distributorships and even retail sales to individual customers. If you are interested in “just-in time” inventory stocking options, please let us know—we can set your company up for business-to-business sales and inventory stocking options. We ship products throughout the United States and worldwide. Just let us know how and where to ship your parts.
Additional Wire Forms Product Information and Custom Fabrication Services
For additional wire form product information, please review product category descriptions for custom springs, mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire hangers, wire handles or other parts. Western Wire Products provides rapid prototyping services, and design and engineering services for customized products and applications. If you need wire products besides standardized or OEM steel wire products, we will gladly explore alternative metals and alloys to meet your specific parts requirements.
Contact our design and engineering team and let us know how we can help your company to turn concepts and drawings into actual parts supply.
Call Western Wire Products Nationwide: 800-325-3770
Email us: [email protected]