Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer in St. Louis
Choose a Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer with Experience!
Western Wire Products Company is an established general and steel wire forms manufacturer that supplies a wide range of wire forms (standard, OEM, custom and specialty products) to various markets. We supply Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets and national distribution channels. We are an approved vendor to some of the country’s largest OEMs.
Currently, we fabricate mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers in standardized sizing. We fabricate custom springs to meet exacting specifications for compression, extension and torsion as well.
Contact Western Wire Products, Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer
Call Western Wire Products Co. at (800) 325-3770
Precision Wire Forms Manufacturing
Western Wire Products manufactures wire forms, industrial wire products, steel wire forms and stainless steel wire products for a variety of business sectors. We produce precision wire forms using CNC wire bending techniques on state-of-the-art machinery. Our precision, CNC wire forming services include low-to-medium volume production runs to high-speed/high-volume production capacities. We provide wire bending services for .016” to .625” wire diameters (metric sizes from .4 mm to 16 mm) using our precision CNC machinery. High volume production runs a usually done with our four-slide/multi-slide forming machinery. These machines accommodate wire diameters ranging from.028” to .562” (metric sizes from .75 mm to 14 mm).
Request a Quote from Western Wire Products Co.
Email: [email protected]
Steel Wire Forms Production Options
Western Wire Products Co. manufactures wire forms for a variety of markets. We supply wire forms (standardized, OEM, specialty or custom products) to the Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets. Additionally, as a steel wire forms manufacturer, we supply national and regional distribution channels. Western Wire Products is an approved vendor for the nation’s largest OEMs.
We meet a variety of standards when manufacturing steel wire forms. We manufacturer directly for OEMs, MROs and we produce standardized parts, military-grade and Navy-compliant parts (AN, MS, NAS, and NASM standards), custom wire forms and steel wire products for specialty markets, each with differing standards, including the industrial wire products markets.
Some of our services for steel wire products and other wire forms fabrication include:
- Fabrication of OEM, standardized, custom or specialty steel wire forms or production of replacement parts for obsolete styles of wire forms
- Design and tooling for rapid sample prototypes
- Galvanization and related procedures for simple-to-complex wire forms, bent wires and threaded wire forms fabricated using metals, alloys and steels—product types include stainless steel wire forms, cold rolled steel wire forms, spring steel wire forms, general steel wire forms, and products fabricated using strip steel or steel-based alloys
- Plating wire forms with e-coatings or electroplating techniques, and other options including industry standardized coatings such as brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc or zinc yellow chromate
- Metals treatment and finishing services—Austempering, case hardening, hardening, heat treatments, neutral atmosphere treatments or vacuum heat treatment
- Passivation for stainless steel wire forms that will be used in sanitary applications in diverse market sectors including healthcare, medical equipment manufacturing, agricultural applications, and for food distribution and service usages
- A variety of primary fabrication options, secondary operations and finishing services for steel wire forms and wire forms using different metals or alloys—this includes wire bending, wire forming, wire threading (and secondary treading), secondary operations and many finishing service options such as blank wire forming, chamfering, drilling, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, in-process staking (or staking), machining, precision machining, punching, stamping, strip forming, tapping, threading, or general welding services to complete wire forms
- Powder coatings and other finishing options for steel wire forms
Western Wire Products’ engineers are willing to explore other metals and alloys to produce wire forms that meet your company’s requirements and/or specifications.
Request an Estimate on Steel Wire Forms Manufacturing
Email Western Wire Products Co.: [email protected]
Contact Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer Western Wire Products Co.
Contact Western Wire Products or call Western Wire Products Company toll-free at (800) 325-3770 for general parts purchases or custom fabrication services and production runs. We ship products throughout the United States and we ship internationally to Canada, Mexico, South America, Japan, Asia, Europe, and elsewhere.
Contact Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer Western Wire Products
Call Western Wire Products Toll-Free: (800) 325-3770