Steel Wire Bending Service from Western Wire Products Company
A Company with Experience in Steel Wire Bending and Wire Forms Fabrication
If your company or organization requires steel wire bending services and wire forms fabrication services, then be sure to contact Western Wire Products Company, a leading, national manufacturer of wire forms of all kinds. In business in the St. Louis market for around a hundred years, we have a wide assortment of fabrication machinery, including the latest advances in CNC-machining and tooling to meet a variety of national and international production standards for steel wire forms fabrication.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
Steel Wire Bending and Production Options
Western Wire Products is primary fabrication company for wire forms used in a variety of market sectors in the United States and worldwide. We supply standardized, OEM, specialty and custom wire forms to general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets and to national and regional distribution channels. Western Wire Products is an approved vendor for the nation’s largest OEMs. We also supply standardized, OEM and specialty wire forms direct to businesses as well. We provide customized products including design, engineering and wire forms prototyping services to companies small and large.
Some of our various steel wire products and steel wire forms fabrication services include:
- General wire forms fabrication services for OEM and standardized steel wire forms or custom and specialty steel wire forms fabrication for replacement parts, obsolete steel wire forms or new designs
- Design, engineering, tooling and rapid production of sample steel wire forms prototypes
- Custom steel wire bending services to meet your company’s specific requirements for parts/wire forms
- CNC wire bending services of steel wire and strip steels from single bends to very complex and/or multiple bends
- CNC wire forming services and precision fabrication of steel wire forms with single to multiple/complex bends
- Blank steel wire bending/forming
- Wire bending services accommodating .016” to .625” steel wire diameters (metric sizes from .4 mm to 16 mm) on our precision/CNC machinery
- High volume production runs steel wire forms utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery that accommodate steel wire diameters ranging from.028” to .562” (metric sizes from .75 mm to 14 mm)
- Steel wire bending services for manufacturing custom springs and general fabrication meeting precision specifications for spring compression, extension and torsion
- Galvanization of steel wire forms and related treatment and finishing procedures for simple-to-complex wire forms, bent wires, threaded wire forms, bent and threaded wire forms fabricated using standard steel grades, cold rolled steel wire forms, spring steel, strip steel—we can always explore steel alloys or other metals as desired by clients
- Stainless steel wire bending and forming services for general parts or to meet very stringent standards for agricultural use, food production/preparation/storage, etc., and to meet the various high standards of other industries including aviation/aerospace, medical devices/equipment, or even to meet Navy-compliant standards and military requirements (AN, MS, NAS, and NASM, etc.)
- Passivation for stainless steel wire forms fabricated for sanitary applications in diverse market sectors including healthcare, medical equipment manufacturing and assembly, the agricultural sector, and for other food distribution and service uses
- Plating steel or other metal wire forms; e-coatings or electroplating, and other options to meet industry-specific standards
- Metals or steel treatments, hardening processes and general finishing services—Austempering, case hardening, hardening, various heat treatments, neutral atmosphere treatments or vacuum heat treatments are some of your options
- A variety of other primary fabrication options, secondary operations and final finishing services for steel wire bending and wire forms fabrication—this may include any applicable procedures such as wire threading (and secondary treading as required), chamfering, drilling, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, in-process staking (or staking), general machining, precision/CNC machining, punching, stamping, strip forming, tapping, threading, welding services, or welding/wire forms assembly services
- Various powder coatings and additional finishing options for steel wire forms
- Additional secondary operations and finishing services as requested
- Packaging for distribution or retail sales
- “Just-in-time” shipping options, inventory stocking options, bulk production runs, small production runs, standard parts stocking, etc.
- Nationwide shipping and international shipping
Whether you need precision, custom production runs, or you need inventory stocking of standardized parts, we can offer the services that your company requires for steel wire forms fabrication and distribution.
Email Western Wire Products: [email protected]
Contact Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer Western Wire Products Co.
Contact Western Wire Products or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770 for general parts purchases and inventory stocking. You are welcome to contact us about your options for custom fabrication services including steel wire bending. We ship products throughout the United States and worldwide.
Call Western Wire Products Toll-Free: 800-325-3770