Stainless Steel Wire Forms Fabrication Service
Stainless Steel Wire Forms Manufacturer
If your company needs stainless steel wire forms (OEM, standardize or custom/specialty), the contact Western Wire Products Company to meet your inventory stocking requirements or custom-fabrication specifications. We utilize a variety of production techniques including precision CNC wire bending, CNC wire forming, wire threading, and general wire forms manufacturing of simple to complex bends (four slide or multi-slide fabrications).
Western Wire Products has considerable history engineering and designing steel and stainless steel wire forms, and other wire form products. We are a company with about a century’s worth of manufacturing history. We distribute many products direct to OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers), Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets and through national (or international) parts distribution channels serving diverse markets.
Call Western Wire Products Co. in St. Louis: 800-325-3770
Production Capabilities to Meet Diverse Standards
At Western Wire Products Co., we have manufactured, and continue to fabricate wire forms that meet a variety of standards including sanitary standards (stainless steels) for medical equipment, or for agriculture, food distribution and service specifications. Of course, you can find stainless steel wire forms in use in a variety of other industries and market sectors as well. With our wide production capacity, we can meet stringent standards and specifications including military, aviation/aerospace, automotive parts, food production and service, manufacturing and other requirements.
We fabricate wire forms in several different product categories. We fabricate mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. Additionally, we produce other kinds of wire forms and parts including custom springs—we can meet exacting extension, compression and torsion requirements and precision specifications.
Stainless Steel Wire Forms Fabrication Capacity
With over a hundred different types of fabrication equipment, we can manufacture wire forms from concept to secondary operations to final product shipment. Companies always have the option of buying standard parts, but if your company requires custom or specialty products, then Western Wire Products can deliver wire forms to meet your needs.
Our primary fabrication capacity for stainless steel wire forms includes:
- Blank steel/stainless steel wire bending
- Blank steel/stainless steel wire threading
- Stainless steel wire bending
- Precision and/or CNC stainless steel wire bending for wire forms with single bends, simple bends or complex multiple bends
- Wire threading and secondary wire threading services
- Strip wire forming up to 16 gauge
- Wire forms fabrication utilizing wire diameters from .016” to .625” (metric sizes are .4 mm to 16 mm)—ideal for small to medium production runs using CNC methods
- Four-slide/multi-slide forming for wire diameters ranging from .028” to .562” or metric sizes (.75 mm to 14 mm)—frequently, we utilize our higher production run machinery, please ask about precision CNC-controlled production runs
Additionally, we offer customers additional services, secondary operations and finishing services. We can provide clients requiring stainless steel wire products with passivation for sanitary applications, and we offer clients product assembly and even welding services as needed. We are a full-service company and we offer many additional services (deburring, drilling, machining, notching, punching, stamping, tapping, secondary threading, welding, etc.). Many of our services may not be applicable to stainless steel wire forms production, but are applicable to other metals, alloys or steel grades (such as galvanization).
We offer many other services on a wide range of metals (such as treatments, coatings, electro-plating, etc.). Please contact us about other services for steel wire products and other metals.
Wire Forms Design, Production and Business Services
Western Wire Products offers a wide range of general, stainless steel wire forms services including engineering and shipping. We can always assist your company with services beyond wire forms fabrication.
We can help your business with the following services:
- General product design consultation and engineering
- Rapid prototyping service for wire form designs
- Quick production turnaround times
- Competitive lead times for wire forms production runs
- Product assembly
- Product packaging for distribution or retail
- Shipping and inventory stocking services
- Business-to-business shipping
Let us know how we can assist your business; you can email Western Wire Products at [email protected].
Stainless Steel Wire Forms and Other Products Shipped Worldwide
Western Wire Products Co. offers U.S. customers inventory-stock or custom-manufactured, stainless steel wire forms shipping nationwide. We also ship our standard and OEM wire forms throughout the country and worldwide. We have an extensive international clientele.
Call Western Wire Products in St. Louis: 800-325-3770