Stainless Steel Wire Bending—Design, Prototyping, Fabrication and Finishing Options
Western Wire Products Co. fabricates precision, custom wire forms, hangers, handles, mechanical fasteners and other products using CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques. Stainless steel wire bending services include design, metal selection, finishing options, rapid prototyping, sample production, and other secondary operations to finalize your company’s custom part(s).
Western Wire Products Co. also provides standard finishing and/or secondary finishing operations, so your products are durable and will last long. We comply with all applicable industry standards during fabrication, secondary operations and parts finishing.
Request a Quote for Stainless Steel Wire Bending
Call Us Toll-Free Nationwide: (800) 325-3770
Business Fax: (636) 305-1119
Purchase Stock Wire Forms or Request Custom Fabrication
Your company is welcome to purchase any inventory stock parts or discuss what kind of custom parts, stainless steel wire bending and finishing options that you need for assembly applications. Contact Western Wire Products’ engineering and design team for custom prototyping and fabrication services. We can use your company’s drafts, drawings, blueprints or other specifications to custom fabricate parts requiring simple or complex, stainless steel wire bending services.
For Stainless Steel Wire Bending Services, Wire Forms Prototyping and Fabrication—Contact Western Wire Products
Email: [email protected]
Wire Form Bending and Fabrication Services
Western Wire Products Co. accommodates requests for stainless steel wire bending and finishing services; or you can choose items from our stock inventory. Additional parts fabrication services utilizing stainless steel wire bending or precision wire forming and bending are available. Finishing services for other steels, alloys and aluminum are also available for your custom wire forms or other parts fabrication.
Fabrication, secondary operations, and parts finishing services are available for wire diameters ranging from .016” to .625” (metric sizes .4 mm to 16mm) and include:
- Galvanization for stainless steel, cold rolled steel, spring steels, steels, steel alloys, and strip steel
- E-coatings or electro-platings for alloys and metals include industry standard coatings of brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc or zinc yellow chromate
- Metal Treatments—Austempering, case hardening, hardening, neutral atmosphere and heat treatments, and vacuum heat treatment
- Passivation finishing options and stainless steel wire bending for sanitary conditions (healthcare, food service, etc.)
- Powder coatings for steel parts
- Wire bending and wire forming operations including blank wire forming, chamfering, drilling, four-slide or multi-slide forming, in-process staking (staking), general parts machining, precision compression and extension, punching, stamping, strip forming, tapping, threading and general welding services
Types of Parts that We Fabricate
Whether you choose stainless steel wire bending services, other metals and alloys, custom parts fabrication and finishing, or need stock inventory parts, Western Wire Products Co. accommodates standard, OEM and custom parts design and production. Our main classes of parts include mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. Please review the parts categories for additional information about specific parts.
We ship throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, South America and Asia.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Stainless Steel Wire Bending and Custom Product Fabrication and Inventory Stocking
Call Western Wire Products Co.: (800) 325-3770
Local St. Louis Metropolitan Calls: (636) 305-1100
Business Fax: (636) 305-1119