Stainless Steel Torsion Springs Are Available from Western Wire Products Company
Stainless Steel, Torsion Springs Fabrication Company
If your business is looking for a supplier of OEM, standardized, specialty, or custom-engineered, stainless steel torsion springs, then be sure to contact Western Wire Products Company (St. Louis/Fenton, Missouri). We are a one of the leading, national manufacturers of custom-made springs for diverse market sectors, national distribution channels, domestic and international supply companies, and for businesses worldwide.
With almost a 100 years in business, we have the precision machinery, CNC-equipment and other hardware, along with the design and engineering experience that companies require for precision, custom-made, stainless steel torsion springs. Western Wire Product Co. was the national leader in springs manufacturing for part of the 20th Century. In fact, until new designs changed the entire industry, we were the leading bedsprings manufacturer in U.S.A. during the 1930s and 1940s.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for stainless steel torsion springs and other wire forms, or to discuss your product development, engineering and production requirements. We produce standardized, OEM, specialty and custom springs, as well as other precision wire forms including custom springs, mechanical fasteners, wire hangers, and wire handles and other wire forms. Businesses are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770; or, email your product fabrication requests or questions to: [email protected]; or use our business fax line: 636-305-1119.
Precision Wire Bending and Wire Forming Capacity
Western Wire Product Co. currently employs the latest, state-of-the-art, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques, methods and machinery to meet exacting product specifications. At our 132,000 square foot production facility in Fenton, MO, we operate over 100 pieces of primary fabrication, secondary operation and finishing machinery.
Contact our wire forms engineering and design team with your product specifications for exact spring compression, extension and torsion, along with your preferred substrate(s)/metal(s), secondary operations requirements, finishing specifications, and general production information for your stainless steel torsion springs. Our design and engineering team can take your product sample, a no longer manufactured OEM spring, or your drawing(s), draft(s) or other product development documentation and design, engineer and fabricate springs that meet your specifications. We offer businesses rapid prototyping service, competitive production lead times, short fabrication turnaround times, and product packaging. We can offer warehousing, “just-in-time” stocking, Kan Ban stocking, distribution packaging or retail packaging options. We ship wire forms and springs throughout the U.S.A. and to international clients.
Custom Fabrication: Steel Torsion Springs to Meet Various Standards
As one of the leading custom spring manufacturers, we have the capacity to custom fabricate springs of all kinds. In fact, we are a major supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs), and national distributors. We can meet diverse market standards (including military standards) while offering custom-engineering and fabrication services to individual companies small and large.
Our current production capacity for precision springs and other wire forms includes:
- Blank wire bending, forming and threading services (length nearly limitless)
- Lower-volume, CNC/precision wire forming capacity utilizing our precision, lower production run machinery, which can use standardized stainless steel wire diameters ranging from 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches; or we can produce wire forms with metric sizes ranging from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume production runs that use other precision machinery (e.g. four-slide or multi-slide forming machinery), which can use standardized stainless steel wire diameters ranging from 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches; or we can fabricate wire forms with metric sizes ranging from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Strip steel/stainless steel wire fabrication service for wire up to 16 gauge
- Precision wire forms fabrication using alternative stainless steel grades including Type 302/304, and Type 420 stainless, standard duty and plain steel grades
- Sanitary, stainless steel torsion springs fabrication—we employ passivation on various stainless steel grades to produce wire forms for sanitary applications ranging from general agricultural and equipment requirements for springs to sanitary medical device manufacturing, and fabricating stainless steel torsion springs for various equipment and machinery used in sanitary food processing, distribution, preparation and consumption (e.g. storage equipment, refrigerators, doors, under-counters, freezers, etc., used at restaurants and grocery stores)
- We also fabricate wire forms using a variety of aluminum, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, brass, other metals and alloys
Western Wire Products Co. meets a variety of very diverse standards for custom springs and other wire forms. A few standards examples include sanitary wire forms and stainless steel torsion springs for equipment used in general agriculture, food distribution, processing and preparation, for the aerospace and aviation industry, for the automotive industry, for electronics manufacturing and assembly to military-grade and Navy-compliant standards, specifically, AN, MS, NAS, and NASM standards. We also manufacture springs for heavy industrial use, HVAC assembly and repair, construction, and many other market sectors. We also fabricate spring-related products including coiled (spiral) and standard spring pins.
Request a quote on stainless steel torsion springs fabrication by Western Wire Products.
Full-Service, Wire Forms and Springs Manufacturer
Western Wire Products is a full-service wire forms manufacture. Besides services related specifically to stainless steel torsion springs fabrication, we offer primary fabrication services, secondary operations and finishing services. A few of these additional services include custom wire forming, blank wire bending, primary and secondary threading, simple-to-complex wire bending/forming, four-slide and multi-slide forming, Austermpering, stamping, punching, chamfering, in-process staking (staking), coining, punching, threading, secondary threading, welding, vibratory deburring, heat treatments and various other treatments, passivation (medical and food applications), electroplating, packaging and inventory stocking services. We offer extensive secondary operations and finishing requirements.
We Ship Stainless Steel Torsion Springs Worldwide
Let us know how we can accommodate your fabrication requests. We offer custom fabrications, secondary operations, finishing services and “just-in-time” inventory or Kan Ban stocking options. We ship custom-made and stainless steel torsion springs and additional wire forms worldwide. We ship to Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Asia, Europe, South America, and elsewhere worldwide.
Contact Western Wire Products for rapid prototyping and a production run of your springs or other wire forms. Businesses can call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770; email questions to: [email protected]; or, fax business inquiries to 636-305-1119.