Custom Wire Forms Engineering, Prototype Work and Production
St. Louis-Based Wire Forms Manufacturer for Rapid Prototype Work
Is your company looking for an engineering and fabrication company for rapid prototype work and custom fabrication of wire forms? If so, then be sure to review the production capacity, rapid prototyping and fabrication services available from Western Wire Products Company. We are currently celebrating our 100th year in business and companies small and large can take advantage of our wide range of wire forms design, engineering and manufacturing services. We are a major supplier to OEMs, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Organizations), to national distribution channels, and for specialty and custom wire forms manufacturing.
Whether your company requires inventory stock wire forms (mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, or even custom-made springs, custom hooks, and complex wire forms) or custom, specialty design, engineering and fabrication, you can rely on Western Wire Products Co. We are a full-service wire forms manufacturing company that offers U.S. and international clients a wide range of design and engineering assistance, rapid prototype work, production services including a wide range of primary fabrication options, secondary operations, product finishing and shipping.
You can always contact Western Wire Products Co. direct with your questions about general inventory stock sales, custom wire forms design and fabrication services, precision CNC wire bending or CNC wire forming services and general business-to-business services. We meet a wide range of production standards in differing industries and market sectors. Companies are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. You may also email your questions or product inquiries to: [email protected].
Custom Design, Engineering and Wire Forms Fabrication Services
As a primary fabricator, we can work with your company’s design and/or engineering team to create simple-to-complex wire forms to meet your specific requirements. Our rapid prototype work can include:
- Wire form design service from sketches, drawings, blueprints or computer model designs
- Rapid prototype work including fabricating obsolescent OEM, standardized or specialty wire forms from product samples
- Engineering and prototype work including meeting precision or CNC machining
- Prototype work utilizing a variety of production standards including stainless steel passivation, or even meeting stringent U.S. military or Navy standards (AN, MS, NAS, NASM), and other industry standards
- Competitive production lead time upon prototype work approval
Production Capacity and Fabrication Services
Once your company approves our prototype work and design(s), we can move to production. We have over 100 pieces of production machinery including precision equipment and CNC machinery. Our prototype work will also cover your materials selection(s), primary fabrication service(s), secondary operation(s), coating, treatments or finishing options.
- Blank wire bending and forming (nearly limitless lengths)
- Blank wire threading (and secondary threading)
- Lower-volume, CNC/precision blank wire fabrication services accommodating blank wire diameters from 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches (0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision wire form fabrication services utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery that accommodates wire diameters from 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches (0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Strip steel wire forming accommodating wire up to 16 gauge
- Base materials options: aluminum, brass, copper, iron (hanger iron), cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steel; we can utilize other alloys and metals per customer specifications
- Primary fabrication services: blank wire forming, single-to-complex wire bending, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, strip wire forming and wire threading
- Secondary operations: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring and vibratory deburring, drilling, machining, notching, product assembly, punching, in-process staking/staking, stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading), undercutting, welding services, and other services
- Additional finishing options: electroplating services, galvanization, passiviation, powder coatings, and a wide range of treatments
Request a quote on rapid, wire forms prototype work from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Inventory Stocking and International Shipping
Once your company approves our prototype work, we will begin production of your OEM, standardized, specialty or custom wire forms. We offer a range of B2B services for your forms including: packaging options (wholesale or retail), warehousing, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping, and global shipping options. We ship wire forms throughout the U.S. and to businesses in Canada, Mexico, South America, Western Europe, Japan, Asia, and to Australia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about international shipping options.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
Email us: [email protected]