Western Wire Products Company Is a Precision Wire Forms Supplier and Manufacturer
Precision Wire Forms Supplier of OEM, Standard and Custom-Fabricated Items
If your business is looking for a precision wire forms supplier and primary manufacturer, then review the services and products available from one of the country’s leading wire forms manufacturers for decades. In business for nearly a century, St. Louis-based (Fenton, Missouri) Western Wire Products Companyoffers customers a wide range of production, design and manufacturing experience. As a leader in the wire forms fabrication business, we produce a wide range of CNC and precision wire forms, rapid prototyping, engineering, primary fabrication and finishing of wire forms that meet a diverse set of standards for a wide range of businesses and government requirements.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. in order to purchase OEM, standard or specialty wire forms. Businesses are welcome to contact us to discuss custom product development and production. We provide many services including wire form design, rapid prototyping, competitive wire forms production lead times, general fabrication of precision and/or CNC wire forms, secondary operations, finishing services, inventory stocking (and “just-in-time” stocking and warehousing), and product delivery to your location in the U.S.A. or to locations worldwide.
Western Wire Product’s Standard Wire Form Categories
Our standard product categories include wire forms manufactured utilizing the latest advances in state-of-the-art CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques, including precision threading. With over 100 pieces of machinery at our production facility, we produce a wide assortment of OEM, standardized, specialty and custom-engineered wire forms for clients in many different market sectors. Our standardized product categories include mechanical wire fasteners, wire forms, wire handles andwire hangers. We also fabricate custom-made springs manufactured to individual clients’ exacting tolerances for compression, expansion and torsion.
You can also call us direct, toll-free nationwide at 800-325-3770. Feel free to email your purchase questions or production inquiries to: [email protected].
Full-Service, Precision Wire Forms Supplier for Diverse Market Sectors
If you need a precision wire forms suppliers, then you found a company that can meet wire forms production requirements meeting standards in diverse market sectors, for the government/military, manufacturing, assembly and repair requirements. Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service, precision wire forms supplier. We offer wire forms fabrication services to accommodate varying and very specific standards. Our rapid product development capacity and quick turnaround times provide companies a distinct advantage in getting wire forms to market.
Western Wire Products Co. is a precision wire forms supplier for diverse market sectors and standards including:
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMS and OEM parts distribution channels)
- National and international parts/wire forms supply and distribution channels
- Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs) companies and/or MRO suppliers
- Custom/specialty fabrication for non-patented, obsolete OEM wire forms for maintenance and repairs
- Custom wire forms production/fabrication for new equipment, machinery and other products requiring new designs
- Aerospace/aircraft/aviation manufacturing, maintenance, parts supply markets and for companies providing specialty and obsolete parts for airplane restorations/maintenance
- Agricultural sectors including stainless steel wire forms requiring passivation for animal feed and/or primary food packaging for later processing
- Automotive and heavy truck/vehicle parts/wire forms fabrication meeting various automotive standards
- Construction markets for standard and specialty wire forms and fasteners meeting contractor-grade requirements
- Electrical-grade wire forms (commercial/contractor-grade) meeting commercial-grade standards
- Electronics assembly and manufacturing specifications
- General food production, processing and distribution requiring stainless steel wire forms manufactured for sanitary standards (passivation)
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment assembly, manufacturing and repair standards
- Heavy industrial, manufacturing and assembly (various industrial-grade specifications and industrial steel wire forms, e.g. steel strip wire forms)
- Medical device/equipment manufacturing/healthcare equipment wire forms, repair/replacement parts (e.g. I-V hooks and stainless steel/sanitary wire forms fabricated using passivation, etc.)
- Military-grade and Navy-compliant wire forms fabrications that meet AN, MS, NAS, NASM standards
- Specialty wire forms markets
- Custom-fabrications per customer requests meeting a diverse set of specifications and standards
- Additional markets
Request an estimate for precision wire forms manufacturing and production services from precision wire forms supplier and manufacturer Western Wire Products Co. You can call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770.
General Production Capacity for CNC/Precision Wire Forms
As a precision wire forms supplier, Western Wire Products Co. utilizes a variety of production machinery including state-of-the-art CNC-machining to fabricate wire forms to exact specifications. Our general manufacturing fabrication capacity includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Rapid precision wire forms design, engineering and prototyping services
- CNC and precision blank wire bending, forming and threading services for exacting, lower production runs with blank wire diameters from 0.016” to 0.625” and metric sizing from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume production capacity utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery for production runs with blank wire diameters from 0.028” to 0.562” and metric sizing from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Strip, steel wire forming fabrication for steels up to 16 gauge
- Primary fabrication services including blank wire forming, threading, single bends to multiple, complex multiple bends, four-slide forming and multi-slide forming and CNC machining
- An extensive range of secondary operations and finishing services including Austempering, chamfering, deburring, in-process staking, machining, plating, coating/powder coating, electroplating, punching, stamping, steels galvanization, stainless steel passivation, tapping, threading, vibratory deburring, and welding/welding assembly services
- Product packaging, warehousing, “just-in-time” inventory stocking, Kan Ban stocking and global shipping
Request a bid on wire forms fabrication from full-service, precision, wire forms supplier Western Wire Products Co.
We ship OEM, standard, specialty products and custom wire forms to clients throughout the entire United States and internationally to Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Asia, Europe and to South America. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about purchases and international shipping options. You can call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770 or email your questions to: [email protected].