Precision Wire Forms Manufacturer in St. Louis Ships Products Worldwide
St. Louis-Based, Precision Wire Forms Manufacturer for OEM, Standard and Custom Products
Are you looking for a precision wire forms manufacturer to supply your business with OEM, standardized, specialty or custom-made wire forms? If so, Western Wire Products Company, a St. Louis-based manufacturer (Fenton, Missouri), has nearly a 100 years of experience in the wire forms fabrication business. We are a supplier of precision wire forms and the primary fabricator of a wide range of products. We utilize CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques, and over 100 pieces of machinery at our facility for wire form manufacturing. We produce a wide range of wire forms including items in our standard product categories including mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs manufactured to our individual customer’s exacting specifications for spring compression, expansion and torsion).
Contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase OEM, standardized or specialty wire forms or to discuss a custom wire forms product development. We offer design, engineering, rapid prototyping, competitive production lead times, fabrication of custom, precision and/or CNC wire forms, and delivery to your business in the United States or worldwide. You can also call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770, or email your questions to: [email protected].
Full-Service, Precision Wire Forms Manufacturer for Diverse Product Standards
Western Wire Products Co. is your full-service, precision wire forms manufacturer and we offer wire forms fabrication services to meet the needs of diverse markets and accommodate various, highly stringent standards. Our rapid product development capacity and quick turnaround times offer companies and other clients with competitive lead times to get parts to market.
Some of the diverse markets and specific standards that we accommodate include:
- OEMs (original equipment manufacturers)
- MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations) markets
- National and international parts supply/distribution channels
- Aerospace/aviation/aircraft fabrication and maintenance markets
- Agriculture including stainless steels requiring passivation
- Automotive and heavy vehicle parts/wire forms standards
- Construction markets
- Electrical-grade wire forms for general manufacturing, construction wiring, commercial electrical equipment and electronics
- Food production and distribution requiring stainless steel wire forms fabricated using passivation for sanitary equipment
- HVAC assembly and repair
- Industrial, manufacturing and assembly companies (various industrial-grade specifications)
- Medical device/equipment manufacturing/healthcare equipment repairs, etc.
- Military-grade or Navy-compliant wire forms meeting AN, MS, NAS, NASM standards
- Specialty and custom-manufactured products per customer requests
- Additional markets and their specific fabrication requirements
Request a quote on precision wire forms fabrication and production services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Precision, Wire Forms Manufacturer Fabricates Wire Forms for Diverse Markets
Western Wire Products Co. utilizes state-of-the-art machinery and CNC-machining to deliver products for diverse markets. We offer wire forms fabrications to meet a variety of production standards and diverse manufacturing requirements for national and international clients.
Our current, precision, wire forms manufacturing capacity includes, but is not limited to:
- Rapid precision wire forms prototyping
- CNC/precision blank wire bending, forming and threading services for specialized, very precise, lower production runs using wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” or metric sizes from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- Higher-volume, wire form production runs utilizing our four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery accommodating wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562” or metric sizes from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Precision wire forms fabrication using standard base metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, iron (hanger iron), cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, other steel grades and stainless steels—we can fabricate wire forms from allows or other metals, just let us know your preferences
- Strip steel wire forming fabrication services up to 16 gauge
- Primary services including blank wire forming and/or threading from single to multiple, very complex and/or multiple bends, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming, and general strip wire forming
- An extensive list of secondary operations services and finishing options including Austempering, chamfering, deburring, in-process staking, general machining, applying plating and/or coatings (electro-coatings, brass, cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, and zinc, other metals, galvanization when applicable, powder coatings and additional options), passivation for sanitary stainless steel wire products, punching, stamping, tapping, threading and vibratory deburring
- General welding/welding assembly services
- Product packaging, warehousing, global shipping, “just-in-time” inventory stocking or Kan Ban stocking
Request a quote on wire forms manufacturing from full-service, precision wire forms manufacturer Western Wire Products Co.
Additionally, we ship OEM, standard, specialty and custom-made wire forms to customers throughout the entire United States and to a diverse international clientele. We supply diver worldwide markets and ship wire forms globally. Some of our current clients are in Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Japan, and Australia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about international orders and shipping rates and options.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
Email: [email protected]