Opt for Precision Wire Form Fabrications from Western Wire Products Company
Choose an Experienced, Precision Wire Form Fabrications Company
If your company is looking for precision wire from fabrications or for a business to engineer and manufacture wire forms, then choose the experienced design, engineering and fabrication team at Western Wire Products Company. We are a St. Louis-based company with nearly a hundred years of experience the wire forms manufacturing business. As a CNC wire form manufacturer, we maintain a wide assortment of precision machinery and CNC (computer numerical control) equipment for fabricating precision wire forms. We utilize state-of-the-art CNC wire bending and CNC wire formingtechniques to deliver exacting products to market. Western Wire Products Co. is a leading, national supplier of wire forms for a variety of industries including to some of the country’s largest OEMs, national distribution channels, general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs), and for individual businesses.
Precision Wire From Fabrications (OEM, Standard or Specialty) Are Available Direct from Western Wire Products Co.
Call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770
Standardized, Precision Wire Form Fabrications and Custom-Manufactured Products
Currently, we use a variety of production methods including CNC-machining and tooling. Our standard product categories include a wide assortment of wire forms including mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. Additionally, we fabricate custom springs that meeting exacting specifications and tolerances for compression, extension and torsion. We sell many products in each category; and we also custom design and fabricate products for companies in diverse industries.
We manufacture wire forms to meet a variety of standards including military-grade and Navy-compliant standards (AN, MS, NAS, NASM standards, etc.), stainless steel wire forms for sanitary applications in agriculture, food processing, food distribution and service or for medical equipment and healthcare usage. Also, we manufacture wire forms for the automotive industry, heavy trucks and vehicles, aviation/aerospace, HVAC assembly and repair and for general parts distribution. Let us know your parts standards or requirements when ordering standard wire forms, or when you work with our design and engineering team to fabricate custom wire forms.
With our diverse wire forms fabrication and production capacity, specifically over 100 pieces of manufacturing equipment and precisions and/or CNC machinery located at our 132,000 square foot facility in Fenton, MO, our design, engineering and fabrication personnel can take your wire form drawings, sketches, blue prints, drafts, or parts samples, and turn your wire form designs into the finalized product.
Some of our specific production capabilities include:
- Product design, engineering and rapid prototyping services
- Quick production turnaround times
- Competitive lead times for wire forms production
- Metals and alloy selections
- Precision and CNC wire bending and forming for wire forms from simple to very complex multiple bends
- Blank wire threading and secondary threading operations
- Multi-slide wire forms fabrication
- Four-slide wire forms fabrication
- Precision wire form fabrications service utilizing our CNC machining capacity that accommodates .016 inch to .625 inch wire diameters or metric sizing from .4 mm to 16 mm
- High-volume production capacity using four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming machinery that accommodates wire diameters of .028 inch to .562 inch or metric sizing from .75 mm to 14 mm
- Strip wire forming up to 16 gauge
- A wide range of secondary operations—please ask about specific procedures
- Galvanization, electro-plating, powder coatings, and stainless steel wire forms finishing
- Passivation for stainless steel wire forms or for sanitary-use wire forms
- Extensive options for product finishing
- Welding services and/or product assembly
- Packaging for distribution or retail sales
- Inventory stocking, “just-in-time” stocking, warehousing and shipment fulfilment services
- Nationwide or worldwide shipping
Additional Primary Fabrication Services, Secondary Operations and Product Finishing
As a full-service, precision wire form fabrications shop and primary manufacturer, we offer our business clientele a wide range of primary fabrication services, secondary operations, and finishing services. These services include, but are not limited to: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, applying electroplating options, galvanization for steels, various heat, neutral air and hardening treatments, general machining, notching, passivation for sanitary-use wire forms, powder coatings, general product assembly, punching, staking (in-process staking), stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading services), undercutting, vibratory deburring, and general welding services where applicable.
Our design team and engineers can explore other materials selections and production alternatives with clients. We take the time to ensure that each client has reviewed the options and can make an informed decision about the best production and materials selections for custom, precision wire form fabrications.
Wire Forms Manufacturer Ships Worldwide
Western Wire Products Co. offers business customers shipping options. If you need warehousing options, “just-in-time” shipping, distribution or retail packaging, and/or other delivery and inventory stocking and distribution requirements, please let us know how we can accommodate your business. We ship products to businesses throughout the United States. Additionally, we have a large international clientele, and we ship wire forms to companies in Canada, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Europe, Asia, and to companies in South America as well.
Contact Western Wire Products or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770.
Request an Estimate for Precision Wire Form Fabrications
Call Western Wire Products at 800-325-3770
Email Us: [email protected]