CNC and Precision Manufacturing Services: Wire Forms Fabrication
Precision Manufacturing of OEM, Standardized, Specialty and Custom Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Company is a leading, precision manufacturing company based in the St. Louis metropolitan area. With over 100 pieces of CNC (computer numerical control) and precision fabrication equipment at our product facility, we are uniquely situated for diverse, precision fabrication requests, specifications and standards. We supply a wide range of standardized, specialty and customer wire forms to clients worldwide. Some of our standardized, inventory-stock wire forms include mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, or even custom-made springs, custom hooks, and complex wire forms. Regardless of your company’s need for standardized or completely custom-fabricated wire forms, we can most likely accommodate your needs with our extensive production capacity.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for inventory stock orders or to begin your custom, CNC or precision fabrication process. We can assist your company with designing, engineering, manufacturing and finishing wire forms to meet diverse standards and production specifications. You may call us toll-free at 800-325-3770. Alternatively, you may email your product or service questions to: [email protected].
Leading, CNC and Precision Manufacturing Services for Diverse Market Sectors
We are a leading precision wire forms manufacturer and precision wire forms supplier for national parts distribution channels, to small and large original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), to the HVAC assembly and repair market, to Maintenance and Repair Organizations (MROs), to manufacturers and assembly companies, the electronics industry, the automotive and parts industry, to the aviation industry and for many other markets including agricultural sectors, food processing and preparation, and even to medical device manufactures (e.g. passiviation of stainless steel wire forms and IV hooks). We also fabricate wire forms for the U.S. military meeting stringent military specifications and Navy compliance standards (AN, MS, NAS and NASM).
Some of our wire forms, precision manufacturing services include:
- CNC wire bending/Precision wire bending
- CNC wire forming/Precision wire forming services
- Precision wire forms manufacturing (OEM, standard, specialty and custom wire forms)
- Precision/CNC complex wire forms manufacturing – precise wire bending from single or simple bends to complex bends utilizing CNC machinery, four-slide equipment or multi-slide machinery
- Precision wire threading services including secondary threading services
- Lower-volume, precision manufacturing capacity utilizing CNC production machinery for wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizing: 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision manufacturing capacity using our four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming machinery for wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizing: 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Precision fabrication using strip steel wire up to 16 gauge
- Base materials selections: aluminum, brass, copper, iron (hanger iron), cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steels; additional metals and alloys per customer specifications
- Precision manufacturing secondary operations: product assembly, Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring/vibratory deburring, drilling, general machining, notching, punching, in-process staking/staking, stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading), undercutting, welding services
- Additional finishing options: electroplating services (various materials options available), galvanization, sanitary passiviation of stainless steels, powder coatings, and a wide range of finishing treatments such as hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, etc.
For custom, precision manufacturing services, secondary operations and finishing services, please discuss your wire forms production specifications direct with our design and engineering team. Request a price on wire form precision manufacturing for your company from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Precision-Manufactured Wire Forms Stocking and Shipping
We strive to offer our clients value-added services. Businesses always have the option of inventory stocking from our wire forms catalog or requesting precision manufacturing services for custom wire forms. Our OEM, standard and specialty products are available for purchase, or businesses can request custom fabrication services and production lot shipment. We offer business-to-business services for clients in the U.S. and for customers worldwide.
Some of our B2B services include:
- Custom, wire forms precision manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- Competitive lead times
- Inventory stocking
- Wire forms lot purchases
- Kan Ban stocking
- “Just-in-time” shipping
- Wholesale/distribution packaging options for wire forms purchases
- Retail packaging options
- Wire forms shipment throughout the U.S. and to customers globally
Western Wire Products Co. ships inventory stock wire forms and custom fabrication product lots throughout the U.S. to companies and other clients globally. We ship to Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia, and to countries throughout Europe, Asia and South America. International business customers, please contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss wire forms shipping options to your location(s).