Formed Wire, Production Job Shop
OEM, Standardized, Specialty and Custom Formed Wire Fabrications
If your company is looking for a supplier of formed wire fabrications, be sure to review the capacity of Western Wire Products Company. In business for nearly a 100 years, St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Co. is a national leader in the wire forms manufacturing industry. We supply national distribution channels including offering primary fabrication, secondary operations and business-to-business (B2B) services for some of the largest OEMs in the country, for Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), and for domestic and international clientele.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase standard, OEM or specialty wire forms of for custom manufacturing to meet your company’s specific requirements, or you call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. Feel free to e-mail questions, service or product inquiries to: [email protected]. We fabricate wire forms to meet diverse standards, specifications and tolerances.
Precision, Formed Wire Products Manufacturing
At Western Wire Products Co., we utilize state-of-the-art CNC wire bending and CNC wire formingmethods for precision wire forms. We maintain an extensive production facility in Fenton, Missouri, that accommodates a diverse set of production, secondary operations and product finishing operations.
We are a primary manufacturer that produces a wide range of formed wire products in several standardized categories. We fabricate wire forms including: mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, wire forms, and custom-made springs.
Our general production capacity and services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Over 100 pieces of production machinery and equipment for a wide range of applications
- CNC and/or precision blank wire bending services and/or wire forming services that meet precise production standards; these smaller production runs are ideal for exacting formed wire and wire springs production accommodating wire diameters of 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches (metric sizing diameters of 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, production run capacity for formed wire and/or wire springs using four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery; these larger production run capacities accommodate blank wire diameters of 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches (metric sizing diameters of 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Strip steel production capacity accommodating blank wire diameters up to 16 gauge steels
- Full-service, primary wire forms fabrication services
- Formed wire product design, engineering and fabrication services
- Rapid product prototyping services
- Primary and secondary blank wire threading
- Simple to very complex wire forms production capacity
- Full-service capacity and extensive list of secondary operations
- Wide range of finishing services
- Capacity to meet a wide range of standards including military and Navy-compliant standards (AN, MS, NAS, and NASM), sanitary stainless steels (examples include: passivation for agricultural use, food preparation and distribution and/or for medical device manufacturing)
- B2B services including warehousing, inventory stocking, “just-in-time” shipping, distribution or retail packaging
- Shipping throughout the United States and to clients worldwide
Request a quote on formed wire products fabrication and finishing services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Western Wire Products Co. offers clients and companies a range of B2B services. Besides primary fabrication, secondary operations and finishing services to meet diverse standards, we also offer our B2B clients options including generic packaging for bulk purchases or for B2B distributions and resale, or retail packaging, warehousing, inventory stocking, bulk lot shipments, Kan Ban stocking or even “just-in-time” shipping options depending on your needs. We offer shipping throughout the U.S. and to international clients in Canada, Mexico, throughout South America, in Europe, Asia, Japan or Australia.
Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about international wire forms purchases, shipping options and shipping rates.
Call Western Wire Products Co. Toll-Free at 800-325-3770
E-mail: [email protected]