Custom Wire Form Fabrications, Production and Finishing Services
Western Wire Products Company Is a Leading, Custom Wire Form Fabrications Supplier
If your company requires custom wire form fabrications, review the available services from Western Wire Products Company. In business for about a century, Western Wire Products Co. is a national leader in fabricating OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms including mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, a custom springs. Western Wire Products Co., based in St. Louis, is a major national supplier of wire forms to some of the largest OEMs in the U.S.A. We fabricate a variety of products for OEMs, national distribution channels, general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs), and for individual businesses.
Contact Western Wire Products Company in St. Louis for Custom Wire Form Fabrications
Call Western Wire Products Co. at 800-325-3770
Full-Service Custom Wire Form Fabrications Shop
With a wide range of fabrication machinery, including the latest equipment in CNC-machining, Western Wire Products Co. meet a variety of national and international production standards. We offer product design, engineering and fabrication services including developing and manufacturing custom wire products utilizing CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming. As your wire forming shop, we can offer your company full-service product development, fabrication, product finishing, packaging and shipping services to meet your company’s deliverables.
Besides consulting with your company to determine the precise wire forms specifications, we offer a wide range of manufacturing services. We can also meet a wide range of standards for wire forming including military-grade wire forms, Navy-compliant products, and to meet other diverse applications in industries ranging from aviation/aerospace, to automotive, to HVAC assembly and repair, to heavy truck and equipment parts, to medical devices.
Some of the services and custom production options that we offer business-to-business clients includes:
- Precision and/or CNC production accommodating wire diameters of .016” to .625” (metric sizes of .4 mm to 16 mm)
- High-volume production accommodating wire diameters of .028” to .562” (metric sizes of .75 mm to 14 mm)
- Common metals selections—we can explore specialty metals or alloys depending on your requirements
- Blank wire bending and wire forming
- Simple to complex wire forming
- CNC or precision wire forming utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming techniques
- Stainless steel wire forming meeting sanitary standards for agriculture, food processing and distribution or for medical devices and equipment
- Strip wire forming
- Blank wire threading and secondary threading
- In-process staking for wire products
- General machining and/or precision machining
- Meeting exacting standards for custom-made springs including torsion, extension and compression
- Finishing treatments such as Austempering, case hardening, heat treatment(s), hardening and tempering, neutral atmosphere hardening, neutral treatment(s), stress relieving treatment(s), and/or vacuum heat treating
- Metal plating and electro-plating including brass cadmium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc or zinc yellow chromate
- Powder coatings for a variety of metals and alloys
- Galvanization for steels
- Welding and product assembly
- Packaging for distribution or retail
- “Just-in-time” inventory shipping and other delivery options
- Additional services
This is a short list of our services. Let our design and production teams know exactly what your company requires, and we will gladly turn your ideas into a rapid prototype so you can begin your custom, wire form fabrications’ production run.
Request an Estimate on Custom Wire Form Fabrications
Call Western Wire Products Toll-Free at 800-325-3770
Email Western Wire Products: [email protected]
Western Wire Products Co. Offers Inventory Stocking Options
Once you begin the process of custom wire form fabrications and general production through Western Wire Products Co., be sure to consider us as your supplier. Whether you need flexibility in shipping schedules or you need a warehouse, we can provide your company with quick shipping options, “just-in-time” inventory stocking, scheduled stocking, or we can offer shipment for entire production lots. Additionally, we offer or B2B clients packaging options. You can choose generic packaging, packaging for distribution or even smaller packaging for your retail requirements. Let our team know what your company needs, and Western Wire Products Co. will assist you with turning your ideas into actual, custom wire form fabrications or retail products.
Contact Western Wire Products or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770.