Leading U.S. Manufacturer Fabricates Custom Steel Hooks for Businesses Worldwide
St. Louis-Based Company Manufactures Specialty and Custom Steel Hooks and Wire Forms
If your business needs a partner for manufacturing custom steel hooks, then review the production capacity of leading U.S. manufacturer Western Wire Products Company in Fenton, Missouri. In business for 100 years, we have been for decades and are currently a leading manufacturer and supplier of wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, custom-made springs, and custom steel hooks. We offer a wide range of standard wire forms for OEMs, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), national distribution channels, and for businesses worldwide. For custom fabrications, we work directly with clients to bring wire forms and custom steel hooks to market quickly. We meet a wide range of standards and individual business customer’s exacting specifications and tolerances.
Businesses are welcome to contact Western Wire Products Co. about inventory stock, wire forms sales and supply and custom, rapid prototyping and fabrication of wire forms. You can reach us nationwide at 800-325-3770; or, you can e-mail your questions to: [email protected].
Production Capacity at Western Wire Products Co.
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service wire forms manufacturer. We offer our clients a wide variety of general fabrication and primary production services for custom hooks and other wire forms. We offer CNC and precision parts manufacturing including wire bending, wire threading, manufacturing wire forms and custom hooks with simple-to-complex bends, or requiring four-slide/multi-slide production requirements. As a full-service fabricator, we offer an extensive list of primary fabrication services, secondary operations and wire forms finishing services.
With over 100 pieces of production machinery and equipment for general and precision wire form manufacturing at our 12,000 sq. ft. facility, we can accommodate most customers’ wire forms fabrication requirements onsite. We utilize precision, CNC wire bending and/or CNC wire forming methods and techniques to meet the diverse specifications of market sectors as diverse as manufacturing, agriculture and food processing, the automotive and aviation industries, HVAC assembly and repairs, electronics and even military requirements. We provide companies and other clients with a wide range of design, engineering, rapid prototyping and production options for custom wire forms and custom hooks. Additionally, we offer competitive production lead teams and offer business-to-business services including warehousing, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” inventory stocking options, wholesale or retail packaging, and U.S. and international shipping.
OEM, Standardized, Specialty and Custom Steel Hooks
We offer OEM, standard, specialty and custom steel hooks in a variety of steel grades including cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, stainless steels (passivation for sanitary applications), strip/strip wire steels (up to 16 gauge). We offer our customers a variety of standard steel coatings including powder coats, electro-plating, copper coatings, zinc coatings and even plastic coatings. Just let us know what your specific requirements and or usage specifications. We can explore other steel grades or alloys for individual customers based upon application requirements and specific industry or market standards/specifications.
A few examples of Western Wire Products’ standard inventory hooks, hangers and straps include:
- I/V Bag Hooks – and/or sanitary steel hooks for medical device applications and similar wire forms—generally, these types of hooks are fabricated using passivation of stainless steels (passivation is one of our many secondary operations and we manufacture hooks for divers market sectors including medical device manufacturing and use to a wide range agricultural usages and food processing/distribution and for parts for restaurants and other food service applications
- J Hooks – steel hooks commercial and residential applications for cables, conduits, pipes, tubing, and wiring; copper-coated or zinc-coated J Hooks are available in standardized sizing including ½”, ¾”, and 1” styles
- Lighting Fixture Hooks – various steel grades available
- Paint Line Hooks – various steel grades available
- Pipe Hooks – commercial and residential usage styles in sizes for standard pipe and tubing outer diameters (O.D.) up to 10 gauge; finishing options include, but are not limited to plain metal or steel wire forms with copper coating and plastic coating; pipe hooks are available in standardized 6″ lengths up to 10 gauge
- Pipe Straps – One-Hole Pipe Straps that are ideal for thin-wall tubing and available in galvanized steel or with copper coating; also, we fabricate Two-Hole Pipe Straps designed to fit most pipe and tubing; One-Hole (T.W.) Straps are a “snap-on” style and are available in galvanized steel or with copper coating
- Plumbing and Electrical – additional wire forms, custom steel hooks fabricated for your company’s specific requirements, FHA Straps, Perforated Hanger Irons and other hanger style
- Retail Signage Hangers/Signage Hooks – options include steel Double C Sign Hangers made from .091 zinc-coated steel in standardized lengths ranging from 4” to 48”
- S Hooks – options include steel zinc-coated hooks designed to resist corrosion; S Hooks are available in a wide range of sizing and you have various steel grades or stainless steel as your materials selection
- S Irons – ideal as an anti-checking device for ties and timbers—let us know about your application(s) and required tolerances
- Tubing Hangers – or copper-coated hangers a.k.a. “Copper Boys” (up to 12-½ gauge) are designed to fit ½” and ¾” standard copper tubing
- V Hooks – manufactured using top quality galvanized steel wire; various plating options are available including finishing to resist corrosion; zinc coating options available; our steel V Hooks are available in end mount (.135” diameter) and side mount (.120” diameter) styles
This is a sample listing of our OEM, standardized, specialty and custom steel hooks, pipe hangers and related wire forms. We can design, engineer and fabricate and distributed custom steel hooks or other products to meet your business requirements.
Request a quote for custom steel hooks fabrication or other services from Western Wire Products Co.
Western Wire Products Co. Ships Wire Forms Worldwide
Also, as a B2B wire forms supplier, we provide shipping options for clients all over the U.S. and to international clients. We meet diverse standards—just let us know your company’s specific wire forms specifications. We supply individual businesses and to distribution channels worldwide. We ship direct to clients in Canada, Mexico, South America, throughout Europe, to Australia, Japan and the rest of Asia. Contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about available shipping options worldwide.
You can always reach your production team and sales team at Western Wire Products by calling toll-free, 800-325-3770; or you can e-mail us at: [email protected].