Complex Wire Forms Fabrication by Western Wire Products Company
Do You Need a Manufacturer of Simple-to-Complex Wire Forms?
If your company is looking for a primary fabricator of simple-to-complex wire forms, then review the production capacity and services available from leading, wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company in Fenton, Missouri (St. Louis area). We are celebrating our 100th year as one of the leading fabricators of precision wire forms in United States!
Western Wire Products Co. is a major supplier of general wire forms, and other parts including mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-fabricated springs. We supply OEMs, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), distribution channels, and businesses requiring custom wire forms fabrication services. We can meet a wide range of standards for quite diverse markets sectors.
You can contact Western Wire Products Co. today about standard inventory stock sales, parts supply, custom wire forms design, engineering, rapid prototyping and fabrication services. Businesses are welcome to call us toll-free at 800-325-3770. You can e-mail your parts supply or service questions to: [email protected].
Flexible Production Capacity for Complex Wire Forms Manufacturing
If you do not find inventory-stock products to meet your requirements for complex wire forms, fasteners, handles, hangers and other wire forms, then let us know. You can send us your preferred wire form shape(s)—we can develop the product, use your company’s sketches, drawings, blueprints, other designs or even product samples. We will gladly offer you a prompt price quote (request a price quote on complex wire forms fabrication). We utilize precision, CNC wire bending and CNC wire formingtechniques to manufacture wire forms to meet your exacting standards.
At Western Wire Products Co., we can offer flexible production services to meet most business requirements. Or general design, engineering and fabrication production capacity is diverse with over 100 pieces of production equipment and machinery. This capacity includes:
- Wire forms design, engineering and fabrication service
- Rapid product prototyping
- Competitive lead times for new product development
- Precision and CNC wire forms fabrication services for simple-to-complex wire forms with multiple bends
- CNC and precision blank wire bending, wire forming and wire form threading services that meet exacting and precise specifications—we offer lower-quantity production runs of wire machining blank wire with diameters of 0.016 inches to 0.625 inches (metric sizing at: 0.4 mm to 16 mm diameters)
- Higher-volume blank wire bending, wire forming and wire threading services with precision production capacity using our four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming machinery—we offer higher production runs of wire machining with diameters of 0.028 inches to 0.562 inches (metric sizing at: 0.75 mm to 14 mm diameters)
- Strip steel wire production capacity for steels up to 16 gauge
- Production capacity to meet a diverse applications/usage standards including complex wire forms meeting U.S. military and Navy-compliant standards (AN, MS, NAS, and NASM), aviation/aerospace standards, electronics manufacturing, HVAC, the automotive industry, or even to meet sanitary standards for stainless steels (examples include: passivation of wire forms for agricultural use, food preparation and distribution, or medical device manufacturing)
- Materials selection and coating selections—we can explore alternatives including alloys depending on your company’s requirements
- Primary fabrication services and production including, but not limited to: Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, general machining, in-process staking, notching, punching, stamping, tapping, threading, undercutting, and vibratory deburring
- Secondary operations and finishing services including, but not limited to: electroplating/electro-coating services, galvanization for steels, powder coats, neutral air treatment(s), hardening, stainless steel passivation, secondary threading, general product assembly and/or welding services
Request a quote on precision, complex wire forms design, fabrication and manufacturing services available direct from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Additional Business-to-Business Services
As a primary manufacturer and B2B supplier of wire forms for national distribution channels, the MRO sector and OEMs nationwide (and globally), we can offer customers in U.S. and worldwide very useful services. You are welcome to ask about inventory stocking, production lot fabrication services, custom design, engineering and manufacturing, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” shipping options, distribution or retail packaging. International companies and organizations should contact us about international shipping options to Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, and to Asia or elsewhere. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about your international shipping needs.
Call Western Wire Products Co. Toll-Free, Nationwide at 800-325-3770
E-mail us: [email protected]