Request Fabrication Services from CNC Wire Form Manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company
“We offer competitive price, prompt delivery, and best quality. Customer satisfaction is always our operating goal.”—Custom Wire Forming Now website
Rely on an Experienced Wire Form Manufacturer
If your company is looking for a CNC wire form manufacturer and supplier, Western Wire Products Company, a leading national supplier for decades (in business in St. Louis for about a century), provides standard, OEM, custom, and precision CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming services. Western Wire Products Co. serves the OEM (original equipment manufacturing) parts distribution, and MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations) markets. We do work direct with individual businesses to design, engineer and fabricate wire forms.
Wire Forms Manufacturing and Products
We offer wide range of design, engineering and general fabrication services including primary fabrication, secondary operations and finishing services. Our team can use your drawings, precision drafts, or parts samples. We can work with your personnel to develop general product concepts or design, engineer and custom fabricate wire forms meeting your specifications.
Besides offering our clients a wide selection of standard wire forms and products including wire fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, custom-made springs, Western Wire Products Co. offers a range of services for fabricating custom wire products including precision wire forms and industrial wire forms.
Request a quote on fabrication services from CNC wire form manufacturer, Western Wire Products Co. today!
General Fabrication Capabilities
Western Wire Products Co. has a wide range of production and fabrication capabilities. We utilize precision, computer numerical controlled (CNC) fabrication techniques to create simple or quite complex wire form shapes. We utilize a range of base materials (aluminum, brass, copper, iron, hanger iron, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, stainless steel, strip steel, and other steel grades and alloys) in wire form production.
We fabricate and finish wire forms with diameters ranging from .016” to .625” (metric sizing is .4 mm to 16 mm). Our general services include:
- General wire form production services
- OEM wire form manufacturing
- OEM parts replication for wire forms no longer in production
- Standardized wire form fabrication (inventory stock items)
- Blank wire or threaded wire forms production
- Custom production services including design, engineering and fabrication/production
- Custom CNC wire forming
- Specialty wire forms manufacturing
- Wire form fabrication services
- Primary fabrication
- Blank wire bending, single bends, complex bends, multiple wire bends, four-slide forming, multi-slide forming and strip forming (or forming and stamping)
- Custom wire forming (see above)
- Secondary operations and finishing
- Secondary operations including chamfering, in-process staking, general machining, precision spring manufacturing (compression, extension and torsion tolerances), punching, stamping, tapping, threading, vibratory deburring and general welding services
- Finishing services, various treatments (Austempering, case hardening, heat treatments, stress relieving, neutral air and/or vacuum heat treating), galvanization, passivation, plating/coatings (e-coatings, brass, zinc, cadmium, tin, copper, nickel and other metals), powder coatings, and additional finishing options
- Additional services as requested
Wire Forms Shipped Worldwide
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service, CNC wire form manufacturer. Let us know if you need “just-in-time” inventory stocking options for our standardized wire forms or if your company requires a manufacturer that offers warehousing service for production runs.
We ship products throughout the U.S. We export wire form products to Australia, Canada, Mexico, and to countries throughout Asia, Europe, and South America.
Call Western Wire Products Toll-Free: 800-325-3770
Email: [email protected]