Western Wire Products Is a Manufacturer and CNC Wire-Bending Company
Choose to Work with an Experienced Wire Bending Company
Western Wire Products Company, a St. Louis-based, CNC wire-bending company, offers customers fabrication capacity to meet the needs of businesses large and small. We offer our clients fabrication capabilities utilizing CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming (computer numerical control) methods, and the latest advances in multi-slide, precision CNC-machinery, and specialty wire-forming production equipment.
With about a hundred years of experience in the business, we are a well-established company that supplies wire forms to national distribution channels and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets. Western Wire Products Co. is an approved vendor to some of the nation’s largest OEMs.
Additionally, we fabricate a wide range of standard wire form products (mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, and wire hangers), custom-fabricated wire forms, custom springs (meeting exacting torsion, compression and extension), and other specialty parts including threaded wire forms.
CNC Wire Bending Company, Western Wire Products, Manufacturers Precision Wire Forms
Call Western Wire Products Company: 800-325-3770
General Fabrication and Production Capacity
As a CNC wire-bending company, Western Wire Products Co. maintains a wide production capacity with over 100 pieces of production equipment at our 132,000 square foot facility. We also design and fabricate our own tooling equipment as the need arises. Whether your company requires small, precision CNC-machined wire forms or you require a high-speed, large production run, we can accommodate your parts fabrication requests.
We can utilize sketches, drawings, blueprints, drafts or even parts samples to produce your wire forms. Our customers can expect rapid prototyping service, four-slide or multi-slide wire forms production capabilities, and a wide range of secondary and product finishing services to complete wire forms. With decades of experience and the equipment to match, we also manufacture to meet a wide range of standards from military-compliant parts (meeting AN, MS, NAS, NASM standards), to stringent aerospace and aviation specifications and tolerances, or to meet diverse sanitary product standards (e.g. using stainless steels and passivation) ranging from the medical equipment market to food service and distribution.
Request a Quote from Western Wire Products Co.
Wire Forms Fabrication Capacity
Western Wire Products offers customers considerable fabrication flexibility. We produce wire forms using standardized wire diameters and many base metals. We are of course willing to explore additional metals and alloys to meet specific parts production specifications.
Our current capacity for wire forms fabrication and subsequent bending includes:
- Blank wire threading
- Blank or threaded wire forms bending from single bends to simple bends to complex bends requiring multi-slide or four-slide fabrication techniques
- Standard wire forms fabrication using .016 inch to .625 inch wire diameters or metric sizing from .4 mm to 16 mm
- High volume production capacity utilizing four-slide/multi-slide forming that accommodates wire diameters of .028 inch to .562 inch or metric sizing from .75 mm to 14 mm
- Wire strip forming up to 16 gauge
- Standard metals selections, alloys, electro-plating options, powders and coatings
- A wide range of primary fabrication services, secondary operations and finishing services including, but not limited to: assembly, Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring (vibratory deburring), drilling, e-coatings or electro-plating, galvanization, heat treatments (and air treatments), machining, notching, passivation, powder coatings, punching, staking (in-process staking), stamping, tapping, threading and secondary threading, undercutting, and welding services
Contact CNC, wire-bending company, Western Wire Products for precision wire forms manufacturing, finishing, packaging and shipment fulfillment services. Businesses are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770, or fax business information requests to 636-305-1119.
Order Fulfillment Services and Shipping
As a full-service wire bending company, our customers rely on our flexibility as a primary manufacturer and supplier. We offer business clients competitive lead times, flexible delivery schedules, “just-in-time” shipping options for companies with limited warehousing, and even special packaging programs and options for parts distribution or for retail sales.
We ship wire forms throughout the United States and worldwide. We have current and former international clients with operations in Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia, Europe, South America, and Asia. Please contact us about international shipping rates and delivery times.
Contact CNC Wire Bending Company, Western Wire Products, for Precision Wire Forms Fabrication
Call Western Wire Products Co. Nationwide: 800-325-3770
Email Us: [email protected]