Precision Wire Forming Services from Western Wire Products Company
Western Wire Products Company Offers Precision, Wire Forming Fabrication Services
Western Wire Products Company, a St. Louis-based, CNC, precision wire forming company, maintains a wide selection of state-of-the-art, CNC (computer numerical control) equipment for CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming fabrication services.
In business for nearly a century, we have assembled a wide selection of over 100 pieces of production and fabrication equipment along with precision and/or CNC machinery, which are located at our 132,000 square foot facility in Fenton, Missouri. Our design, engineering and manufacturing personnel can use your wire forms sketches, drawings, blue prints, precision drafts, or even obsolete OEM parts samples, and turn those wire form designs into a finalized product that meets exacting, precision wire forming specifications.
Western Wire Products Co. is one of the country’s leading, national suppliers of general wire forms and precision wire forms for diverse industries including some of the biggest OEMs, national distribution companies, general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs) businesses, and individual companies of all size. Our clients run the gamut of general parts suppliers, HVAC assembly and repair, the automotive industry, the military, aviation and aerospace, to other industries requiring precision wire forms that meet other diverse standards including sanitary standards. We utilize passivation for many precision and general, stainless steel wire forms that are used in the agriculture sector, in food processing, distribution and service, and other market sectors including healthcare and medical device manufacturing.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. today, or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770, or email us you questions at: [email protected].
Standardized Product Categories and Precision Wire Forms Production Capacity
Currently, we utilize a variety of wire forms production methods and techniques including CNC-machining. Our standard production categories (OEM, standard, specialty, and some custom wire forms are available for immediate sale) include mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles and wire hangers. We also fabricate custom springs meeting exacting tolerances and specifications for compression, extension and torsion. We sell many different product styles in each category.
We fabricate precision and CNC, OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms utilizing a variety of methods. Some of our specific precision wire forming and production capabilities include:
- Wire form design, engineering and rapid prototyping
- Quick wire forms production turnaround times
- Competitive production lead times and deliverables
- Precision wire forming production with CNC machining capacity accommodating wire diameters ranging from 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizing ranging from 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- High-volume wire forming production capacity employing four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming equipment accommodating wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizing ranging from 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- CNC and precision wire bending and/or forming on simple wire forms to very complex and/or multiple bends
- Strip wire forming up to 16 gauge
- Precision blank wire threading and exacting secondary threading
- Precision OEM wire forming/parts replication
- Precision wire forming meeting U.S. military and Navy standards, specifically AN, MS, NAS, NASM standards
- Precision wire bending and forming of custom springs (precision compression, extension and torsion)
- A wide range of secondary operations including precision chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, machining, notching, punching, staking (in-process staking), stamping, tapping, undercutting, vibratory deburring and welding services
- Galvanization, electro-plating, powder coatings, and stainless steel options for precision steel wire forming
- Passivation for stainless steel wire forms (sanitary-usage applications)
- Extensive secondary operations treatments options and product finishing options
- Request a quote on custom, precision wire forming
Source Your Precision or CNC Wire Forming Fabrication to St. Louis!
As a full-service, precision wire forms manufacturer, we offer our diverse clientele primary fabrication services, secondary operations, and finishing services. We take the time to work with clients on reviewing design options, precision wire forming production options, materials selections, secondary operations and finishing services.
Businesses throughout the United States and companies worldwide are welcome to source all of your precision wire forming production direct to St. Louis. Western Wire Products Co. can offer you rapid prototyping, quick product development and fabrication turnaround times, and fast shipping nationwide. We ship products internationally to companies in Canada, Australia, Mexico, Japan, Asia, Europe, South America and elsewhere.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. for Precision, Wire Forming Fabrication Services
Call Western Wire Products Co. Toll-Free at 800-325-3770
Local St. Louis Line: 636-305-1100 | Business Fax Line: 636-305-1119